Frown How do I get someone busted?

Ok this may sound wrong but I am totally fed up! This kid (22 years old) that I used to hang out with but no longer do because I found out he had a BIT of a cocaine habit . He regularly (meaning 4 or 5 times a week) goes bar hopping and gets wasted drunk (and probably doing coke in the bathroom at the bar) and then drives home. If it was every once and a while it wouldnt bother me as much, but its not and this kid thinks he is invincible. And now that I have a baby boy and I think about the fact that he could crash into my wife and son it makes me even more mad to think about . Anyway, sorry this is so long, but is there anything I can do about this, I think a DUI make help him wake up a bit. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Street Racer; 09-09-2003 at 09:53 AM.
    03' Sonic Blue SVTF - #525
    AEM CAI, FC UDP, FC STB, FC ORP
    Steeda Tri Ax, Eibach Sportlines

Rookie SVT Poster
    go to a bar with him take your own car, when you go to leave call the cops when he gets on a main road. Tell them his driving wrong and they will set up and watch for him.

Livin' Life Roush-less :( zzzzzer's Avatar
    Sounds like a good idea to me. Good luck w/ everything. That guy seems to be a Grade A moron who deserves to be taught a lesson before he hurts or kills someone.
    '95 Chevy Cavalier Z24 /// http://www.j-body.org/members/zzzzzer/profile/ /// '02 BMW 325Ci

Oh, the humanity of it all. FordSVTFan's Avatar
    Exactly what Bad Z06 said!! But I would not go out with him. If you know where he is going to be, go see if he is shitfaced and then when he leaves call the cops. There could be civil liability on your part if you go out with him and participate in the drinking or festivities.

Thanks

Thanks for the advice. I am no longer friends with him so I would not be going out with him, but it would be easy to find out what bar he is at. Then sit across the street untill he leaves then call the police. Normally I would not get involved in such a stunt because i pretty much keep to myself and dont cause problems, but if you knew this kid you would see why. Both of his cars are all smashed up from wrecking after leaving the bar........but yet he has gotten caught. And if he were to crash into my wife and kid or my mom or anyone I knew I would feel terrible that I never stepped in and did something . A couple beers with dinner is one thing but when you go to the bar with the intention of getting wasted then you shouldnt drive to the bar , unless your going to leave your car or let a sober person drive it home. But he thinks he is above the law and I think he needs to know that hes not! But thanks for the advice.
    Last edited by Street Racer; 09-09-2003 at 04:04 PM.

If you do this, make sure you watch your back. Could get back to him. Just a heads up.

Rookie SVT Poster
    Better yet do this, sit in the parking lot with your lights out. When you see him start up his car and move forward about 3 feet, floor it and nail him. Then bam lawsuit!

Heh no im kidding just trying to make light of the situation. Its hard being in college and knowing that 50% of the people i see leave a party are drinking and driving.

Be careful, he may figure it out in rehab

New SVT Poster
    if you do that, i bet you get your azz kicked

Originally posted by lasergod
    if you do that, i bet you get your azz kicked
    For keeping that guy from drinking/driving?? He should follow the advise of some of the other members and let the cops know... I know if he hit anyone i know/cared about, HE'd be the one getting his ass kicked....

Stand Silent in Flames hillie16's Avatar
    Originally posted by c0dy
    For keeping that guy from drinking/driving?? He should follow the advise of some of the other members and let the cops know... I know if he hit anyone i know/cared about, HE'd be the one getting his ass kicked....
    In Memory of Dale Earnhardt 1951-2001
    My Band Sacred Groove | My Music | | Admin Dixmont State Hospital
    '06 Mustang GT
    '95 Mustang GTS - Sold

The New and Improved L.L. LIGHTNING LARRY's Avatar
    Originally posted by c0dy
    Ditto.

SOLD + Truly Missed..2004 Sonic Blue Lightning w/ 20" True Forged Wheels.

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.

My Social Networking

Follow SID297 On Twitter Add SID297 on Facebook Add SID297 on Google+ Visit SID297's Youtube Channel
    Agreed

Dude, call the cops on him. Even if he didn't hit your wife or baby boy he could seriously injure someone else. This guy is no good, like myself... sometimes people NEED to learn the hard way. Otherwise they will keep on doing what they do.
    '10 Prius Five

'06 Subaru Legacy GT (Sold)
    '03 Honda CBR600 RR (Totalled)
    '04 Honda CBR600 F4i (Totalled)
    '01 Cobra (Sold)