Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123456 12 27 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 679
  1. #26
    Just a stupid GT....
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by MachME View Post
    I like the very first chick, with that old 40/50's look, whatever you want to say.

    The kill yourself/cut my wrist rest of the girls arent so great.
    HAHAHA well put bro. And I'm with you on the first pic.

  2. #27
    I am your father. DRTHV8R's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,244
    Quote Originally Posted by ponygrrl View Post
    Agreed. In fact, have a photographer already. Just waiting on *AHEM* SOMEONE to come to FL to do one of my side tats and then gotta save up for the half sleeve.
    yeah i know.. once i finish a project i am doing i take a nice vacation and that is one of my stops! So don't worry imah hOoks youz up..
    -


  3. #28
    Lethal Performance Rep. ponygrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2007
    Location
    palm bch gardens, FL
    Posts
    340
    Quote Originally Posted by DRTHV8R View Post
    yeah i know.. once i finish a project i am doing i take a nice vacation and that is one of my stops! So don't worry imah hOoks youz up..
    you better mister!! lol

    Lethal Performance, Inc. Sales/Media

  4. #29
    Mrs. 203Cree lokslikasolstic's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2008
    Location
    Olathe, KS
    Posts
    2,597
    Quote Originally Posted by ponygrrl View Post
    Agreed. In fact, have a photographer already. Just waiting on *AHEM* SOMEONE to come to FL to do one of my side tats and then gotta save up for the half sleeve.

    But you don't need tats for it at all, just some super cute & sexy 50s garb and a nice background.

    Besides, I think Rob would cream his pants if you did that for him. ;)

    PS. Google Janine Lindemulder, very hot. Not a pinup but a tattooed MILF.
    As for pinups, I am a fan of looking at girls but I ogle the damn cars. I WILL have a rat/hot rod. Either something like the 1st pic in a shorter chassis or a lead sled '50 merc. chopped & dropped. mm.
    I have 3 tattoos, just wanting a few more. I need to get some outfits to do it in as well. I am not even sure how to start this process. Any ideas would help.

    Yeah, I think he would like that. Did you see the bike he got me? Maybe I could pose with it...

    Quote Originally Posted by DRTHV8R View Post
    yeah i know.. once i finish a project i am doing i take a nice vacation and that is one of my stops! So don't worry imah hOoks youz up..
    Is Olathe, KS one of your stops?

  5. #30
    I am your father. DRTHV8R's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,244
    Quote Originally Posted by lokslikasolstic View Post
    Is Olathe, KS one of your stops?
    it can be...

  6. #31
    holic of many variations slowcoupe89's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2006
    Location
    CFL
    Posts
    741
    Is anyone apposed to making this the Rat Rod - Rat Rod/Suicided girls picture thread? I was expecting both initialy. However I was not disapointed.






    K&N FIPK/Magnaflow Catback/4" Bullet Tips...more to come
    #1513 of 1581

  7. #32
    Just a stupid GT....
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by slowcoupe89 View Post
    Is anyone apposed to making this the Rat Rod - Rat Rod/Suicided girls picture thread? I was expecting both initialy. However I was not disapointed.



    lol two awesome pictures!

  8. #33
    Lethal Performance Rep. ponygrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2007
    Location
    palm bch gardens, FL
    Posts
    340
    Quote Originally Posted by lokslikasolstic View Post
    I have 3 tattoos, just wanting a few more. I need to get some outfits to do it in as well. I am not even sure how to start this process. Any ideas would help.

    Yeah, I think he would like that. Did you see the bike he got me? Maybe I could pose with it...
    Find someone's garage (like in your avatar from what I can tell) and a good photographer. Get the bike (yeah he was showing it off to me before you even got it ). And go shopping:

    Pinup Girl Clothing! - Retro Clothing, Retro Dresses, Rockabilly Clothing, Vintage Reproduction Clothing and More!
    Pin Up Styles | Includes Clothing, Pin-up Hair Clips, Purses, Pin Up Panties, Lingerie, Pinup Dresses, Costumes for Pinup Girls & More

    The rest is up to you, look up shots on google for posing ideas and you're set. If you're on Myspace, search for a Cherry Dollface. She's very good.



    Quote Originally Posted by slowcoupe89 View Post
    Is anyone apposed to making this the Rat Rod - Rat Rod/Suicided girls picture thread? I was expecting both initialy. However I was not disapointed.

    That's so sexy.

  9. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Republik of Kaliforniakstan
    Posts
    561
    i love women like this. My wife will have half-sleeves

  10. #35
    Mrs. 203Cree lokslikasolstic's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2008
    Location
    Olathe, KS
    Posts
    2,597
    Quote Originally Posted by ponygrrl View Post
    Find someone's garage (like in your avatar from what I can tell) and a good photographer. Get the bike (yeah he was showing it off to me before you even got it ). And go shopping:

    Pinup Girl Clothing! - Retro Clothing, Retro Dresses, Rockabilly Clothing, Vintage Reproduction Clothing and More!
    Pin Up Styles | Includes Clothing, Pin-up Hair Clips, Purses, Pin Up Panties, Lingerie, Pinup Dresses, Costumes for Pinup Girls & More

    The rest is up to you, look up shots on google for posing ideas and you're set. If you're on Myspace, search for a Cherry Dollface. She's very good.



    Thanks!!

  11. #36
    Lethal Performance Rep. ponygrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2007
    Location
    palm bch gardens, FL
    Posts
    340
    Quote Originally Posted by lokslikasolstic View Post
    Thanks!!
    Very welcome. Any girly of Rob's is a friend of mine. He's given me some good man-advice! lol

  12. #37
    Mrs. 203Cree lokslikasolstic's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2008
    Location
    Olathe, KS
    Posts
    2,597
    Quote Originally Posted by ponygrrl View Post
    Very welcome. Any girly of Rob's is a friend of mine. He's given me some good man-advice! lol
    Not surprising. He's a good man.


    Oh who am I kidding, he's amazing.

  13. #38
    Wannabe Ghostbuster jsd512's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Houston area
    Posts
    2,783
    Quote Originally Posted by blck04gt View Post
    Is it just me, or is there something really hot about these girls? I mean, for example, I usually don't like girls with a lot of tattoos. But it seems like there is something about a Rat Rod or Suicide girl with a full sleeve looking sexy.

    Post up what you got!





    @nd picture =

  14. #39
    That Was Just Your Life hand-to-ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2008
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    773
    Isn't this also called the 'beatnik' style?

  15. #40
    dey rapin erbody out hur! Lieutenant Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2007
    Location
    Branson, MO
    Posts
    594







    /thread.
    Last edited by Lieutenant Dan; 02-19-2009 at 07:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by coolcobramatt View Post
    I thank God every day for inventing boobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by burnout42 View Post
    2010 GT500. I would consider a gay encounter to get one.

  16. #41
    I'm your Huckleberry.. Dominion's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2006
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    10,157

    www.thesheepdog.com
    "I carry a gun because I can't carry a cop."

  17. #42
    Lethal Performance Rep. ponygrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2007
    Location
    palm bch gardens, FL
    Posts
    340
    Quote Originally Posted by Lieutenant Dan View Post
    /thread.
    hot pic. kat's pretty hot.

    here's janine i mentioned earlier:






  18. #43
    Lethal Performance Rep. ponygrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2007
    Location
    palm bch gardens, FL
    Posts
    340
    oh and for the rat rods...here's a couple of my contributions:




  19. #44
    Crazy SVT Poster jvert's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    658
    I also love pinups girls!!! See under my screen name. I dont know but something about those girls just look amazing!!!


    "Do what you like, Because you have to drive it." - Me

    2003 Torch Red Mustang Cobra Convertible Terminator # 476 out of 5,082
    1995 Red Mustang GT Convertible
    1993 Cobra Mustang #1050 out of 4,993
    2001 Red Lightning #2690 out of 6,381
    2004 Red ZX5 SVT #132 out of 1079

  20. #45
    griggsg40svt supercarkiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    9,757
    love em love em love em keep em coming!

  21. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by slowcoupe89 View Post
    one more, same chick
    Wow.

  22. #47
    Jim Garv machsp33d's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2005
    Location
    Binghamton, N.Y.
    Posts
    796
    first one reminds me of my hot school teacher next door neighbor!














    My KB Mach comp!

    Kenne Bell 1.7L Intercooled 9 Psi kit / SLP O/R X & MAC Catback / AFS Chrome Deep Dish Mach wheels / Eibach Sportlines / '01 Cobra fron bumper / '04 Cobra side skirts / Cobra tank & dual pumps, few other misc goodies...

  23. #48
    Are you my baby's momma? M.P. Cobra Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    ATL and the TPA
    Posts
    1,366
    Ponygrrl,

    Thank you thank you. Janine is stunning.

    Man. Best thread ever!!!!

    I love pinups. Just got a new tat on my leg of one.

  24. #49
    I'm your Huckleberry.. Dominion's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2006
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    10,157
    Some of the cars that my friend did, (same guy that did the suspension on my truck). Not quite "rat rods" but close







  25. #50
    I'm your Huckleberry.. Dominion's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2006
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    10,157






Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123456 12 27 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •