Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Authorized Vendor Modular Racing's Avatar

My Social Networking

Add Modular Racing on Facebook

MMR Custom Turbo Cams, FREE SHIPPING FOR SVTP Members

No other Company has the History of Turbo Charging Modular Engines than MMR, MMR holds the world record for the fastest Modular ever with a 6.041 @ 246.89MPH MMR has 4 stages of Custom Turbo Grinds to fit every 2V, 3V and 4V application, each cam has been track and dyno tested to perfection to bring you the most powerful cam you can put in your Turbocharged Modular Engine. MMR Turbo cams are used by 5 of the top 10 fastest modulars in the world . MMR Guarantees our cams will make more power than the competition or your money back!

Click here for a great post on a 1041 RWHP 2V with MMR turbo cams

youtube 2V stage 2 sound clip: [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0px3g7p7F9M"]03 GT walkaround - YouTube[/nomedia]

4v Soundclip: [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDysLGfQKYc"]2010 MMR racecar First Start w/ stage 3 R cams - YouTube[/nomedia]

MMR stage 3 4V cams on John Kolivas Drag radial record holder [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofiKSf0RYYE"]First 7.99 Pass in NMRA BFG Drag Radial - YouTube[/nomedia]

Stage 1 Single or Twin Turbos up to 18 psi w/mild bolt ons such as Throttle Body, plenum, Tubular headers etc.

Stage 2 Single or Twin Turbos up to 22 psi w/stage 1 or 2 ported Heads, Intake manifolds, Stroker engines, oversize valves , increased diameter downpipe.

Stage 3 Single or Twin Turbos up to 30 psi w/ heavily Ported Heads, Sheetmetal or heavily ported Intake manifolds, open or large diameter Downpipe

Stage 3R (race) Used by the worlds fasted Modular Mustangs- enough said!

All cam kits include spec sheet, All kits require Spring kit (sold seperately).

Stage 1-3 2 Valve $699.99

Stage 1-3 3 Valve $899.99

Stage 1-3 4 Valve $1199.99

Last edited by Modular Racing; 10-22-2013 at 11:53 AM.
    www.modularmotorsportsracing.com 1-877-MOD-POWR
    Precision Engineered Modular Engines and Components, WORLD RECORD HOLDER 6.02 @ 246.89, WORLDS FASTEST GT500 [email protected] , WORLDS FASTEST 5.0 TiVCT COYOTE 7.02@202, 5 speed Record holder-8.99@154

Rated Top 10 Mustang of 2011- MM&FF Magazine Jan 12'

Crazy SVT Poster
    maybe if the 4v cams were like 899.99 i would buy them but 1300.00 is a little more than i want to spend on some cams..how about you send me a set for free and i'll paint the whole side of my car with your logo ????

Makin ALL KINDS of gains SinisterX's Avatar
    Are there any idol vids of the Stage 2 or 3 4V cams
    E85 2004 Black mach1
    6465 billet twin , automatic build underway
    1xxx whp bound

2003 DSG Lightning
    32V w/ S480
    720/700 @ 18psi on 93 pump

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by 76mmsaleen View Post
    maybe if the 4v cams were like 899.99 i would buy them but 1300.00 is a little more than i want to spend on some cams..how about you send me a set for free and i'll paint the whole side of my car with your logo ????
    LOL, we wish we could, we do however have sponsorship programs, if you are interested we accept proposals in Every Dec.- Jan.

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by BEATNGU View Post
    Are there any idol vids of the Stage 2 or 3 4V cams
    I think so, let me see of we can dig one up, the idle is very nice/agrressive on all of the stages (these cams are not for the faint of heart!)

Crazy SVT Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Modular Racing View Post
    LOL, we wish we could, we do however have sponsorship programs, if you are interested we accept proposals in Every Dec.- Jan.
    come on man..by dec i'll have my car on the road..then i'll have to pull the motor again to put the cams, then i'll have to take a 10 hr trip to have the car retuned...how about if i put a mmr logo tatoo on my neck..now thats advertisement for life.....i'll even let you draw it up..hell i already tell all my mustang buddies to order parts from you guys..

Post up a dyno sheet so we can see what the graph looks like.... And the specs of the car that is being dyno'd
    03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
    "SMOKEY"

Lets Just Say It's Not Stock!!!!!

is there a big difference between shelf comp stage cams and your comp custom grinds?

i was looking into a comp stage 3 which custom cam of yours would be comparable.

be on a heavily ported 03 head, stroker rotating assembly, 10.5:1 CR NA

i know you dont give out the numbers but any help thanks
    300CI Stroked 10:1 CR cams Twins on E85

My Social Networking

A true turbo grind such as the MMR cams are very different from the off the shelf comp cams, of course it depends on which stage but they are catered specifically to help the turbo spool quicker, lower EGT to help prevent detonation and increase power throughout the power band. Please let us know how we can help!

MMR

My Social Networking

Also we have had many request for the stage 3 sound clip so please see the link below, it is short but you will get the idea:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp38-vuGUeE&feature=PlayList&p=452942FBEB1BD23D&playnex t=1&playnext_from=PL&index=34"]YouTube - Twin Turbo Mustang MMR Burnout- Worlds Fastest Full Body 05'[/nomedia]

And another: [nomedia]www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDysLGfQKYc[/nomedia]
    Last edited by Modular Racing; 10-26-2010 at 11:51 AM.

A true turbo grind such as the MMR cams are very different from the off the shelf comp cams, of course it depends on which stage but they are catered specifically to help the turbo spool quicker, lower EGT to help prevent detonation and increase power throughout the power band. Please let us know how we can help!

MMR
    I asked before but can I get a dyno graph for a 4v car with your cams vs. stock cams? I have comp cams and I'm wanting to change them out but want to see some graphs.

I would also like to see a graph of the the 4v stage 3 cams compared to stock if possible. I am wanting to do cams over the winter and these are what I was interested in.
    2003 Dsg Cobra Hellion T76BB, Built motor.
    Big Brakes, Full suspension ect.
    2003 EAP SVT Focus Comp. Orange (SOLD)
    All options: Fully built motor, upgraded everything.

2003 Cobra Convertible (SOLD)Whipple + alot of other stuff 618 hp 587Tq
    2001 SS Camaro (SOLD)
    Some bolt ons
    1990 Corvette (SOLD)
    Bolts ons

Crazy SVT Poster
    i would like to see a comparison also...to see if they are worth the money..

I'm pulling my motor out in the next week, I got a head gasket issue and I will be taking my cams out at that time so if you want sell some cams I would post up a dyno graph so I can see what the graph looks like and when the power comes on.

Crazy SVT Poster
    From what I have heard Mmr"s cams will give you about 40-50 rwhp. Is 1500 dollars worth this amount of power.??? I have thought about getting some cams also but would like to see some real proof. I would like to see a twin turbo car that is pushing 20 pounds of boost. 4v of course.. With and without the cams..

From what I have heard Mmr"s cams will give you about 40-50 rwhp. Is 1500 dollars worth this amount of power.??? I have thought about getting some cams also but would like to see some real proof. I would like to see a twin turbo car that is pushing 20 pounds of boost. 4v of course.. With and without the cams..
    My cams gave me that much rwhp. lol And they are made for blowers.... I just don't like how it takes away from the low end. All these people that make cams say they do this and that but I have yet so see any graphs for before and after to prove it. My cams make awesome power in the upper end but I want more lower end.

My Social Networking

We have a install coming up on a fairly stock mach one that we could do a dyno comparo on. Our customers typical gains are in the 65-70 RWHP range with no other changes.

We have a install coming up on a fairly stock mach one that we could do a dyno comparo on. Our customers typical gains are in the 65-70 RWHP range with no other changes.
    Post them up. I would like to see where the graph starts to make power and were it peaks at.

Crazy SVT Poster
    what kind of gains would you see if the car was running 25-30 pounds of boost, with ported heads, ported 01 intake, and a 1 inch spacer on the intake..

My Social Networking

what kind of gains would you see if the car was running 25-30 pounds of boost, with ported heads, ported 01 intake, and a 1 inch spacer on the intake..
    70-85 RWHP at these boost levels is pretty common with our cams and no other changes.

MMR

If they wernt so much i would buy them in a heart beat. But 1300 for cams is way way to much. Especially when you have to buy springs too.
    12 Race Red Boss 302- Full exhaust, jlt, rear suspension, racestars, MGW, Paxton Novi 2200, lot of boost, methanol, Spec twin disk, Triangle Speed Shop tune.

Nice saund .
    2008 GT500 Custom vapor w/ebony stripe

Crazy SVT Poster
    how about a group buy at 800 bucks a set ??????

My Social Networking

LOL, we would be losing $200-300 dollars, unfortunately power always comes at a price! A Group buy however would get the price down some!

Last edited by Modular Racing; 10-12-2009 at 12:54 PM.

Crazy SVT Poster
    LOL, we would be losing $200-300 dollars, unfortunately power always comes at a price! A Group buy however would get the price down some!

so your saying your only making 300 bucks for every set you sell ?do you make the cams in house ? HOW MUCH WOULD YOU CHARGE FOR A GROUP BUY ??

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast