Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Looks like a great show! Thanks for posting! Loving all the other truck pictures as well!

Awsome pictures!

03 SB COBRA

IG@ace_svt

I see alot of stretched out trucks and would like to stretch out mine a little. I would love the looks of it but would hate trying to get in to tight spaces. I have trouble as is.

Here are a few vids of some nice trucks

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbc0NZ3Mr68"]YouTube - Vinnie's Peterbilt as seen on North American Show Trucks DVD vol. 4[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o--fm6U-_vA"]YouTube - Night Show @ Mid America Trucking Show 2009 Part 1[/ame]

A nice tour of the sleeping area in a Pete
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drObnsdV5cA&feature=related"]YouTube - INSIDE MY PETERBILT- By RogerTrucker (Part 1 of 2)[/ame]
    Last edited by Tunedprt91; 11-01-2009 at 10:41 PM.
    Sig pic removed by moderator. Figure out a way to shrink this entire sig. Thanks, the management.

Quote Originally Posted by 34SVT34 View Post
    WHY CANT YOU RECIEVE PM'S. I SWEAR I WILL GET TO THE BOTTOM OF YOU POSTING THOSE PHOTOS OF MY HOUSE!

Quote Originally Posted by 90goldtsiawd View Post
    Ignore wildman he's a complete psycho like cobramanofutah.
    Quote Originally Posted by snaked View Post
    You're a simpleton; you wouldn't fully understand what I'm saying if I bitch slapped it into you.

Removed by Admin

Quote Originally Posted by ezernut9mm View Post
    lol. yeah. i'd love to see some of those what, 400"wb trucks here in town. they'd be owned at the first light after any exit ramp.
    i think most of those trucks look cool as hell and i'd love to do one up one day, but they are worthless once they get off the interstate.
    This was my point.
    04 Redfire Coupe, #187
    09 GT500 Vista Blue/white stripe Coupe
    11 SVT Raptor 6.2 SCAB

i wana see a god damn optimus prime look a like haa

Crazy SVT Poster
    More more more more more more more
    1997 cobra - 99 cobra wheels - CAI - H-pipe - flomaster 40 series - lowered H&R - short shifter - cross drilled slotted rotors - gauges from speedhut.com - BFG KDW 2's more to come soon SOLD operation pay credit cards off! theni will be in the market again.

great pics

Where's my eating helmet? Pete's 03's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ezernut9mm View Post
    lol. yeah. i'd love to see some of those what, 400"wb trucks here in town. they'd be owned at the first light after any exit ramp.
    i think most of those trucks look cool as hell and i'd love to do one up one day, but they are worthless once they get off the interstate.
    i've made more than a few $$$ hostling trailers into and out of holes in some of the caves around here from dudes like those.
    that being said, there is nothing sweeter than a tastefully done up largecar.
    I work across the street from a major construction area, and there are a fleet of stretched out trucks comming in every day hauling super long rebar, and this is right downtown Seattle next to the football and baseball stadiums. They back into the construction zone and maneuver around pretty well. I do realize that it would be more of a pain in the ass than a "regular" length frame, but I'm just pointing out that they are out there working in places like downtown Seattle where the streets are tight and narrow. If you think about it a lot of these stretched out trucks, while being bigger in size, don't really have a longer wheelbase than the super stretched limo hummers and Escalades and stuff. Granted, the limos aren't pulling a 50 foot trailer too, but I think for the most part a good driver could handle one that isn't rediculously stretched.

Metallic Silver '03 Cobra Born May 16th 2003 444HP/499TQ STD
    Billetflow 2.76 w/ 4 idlers, MileHi Custom Tune, Bassani Stainless O/R X Pipe, Bassani Stainless Dual 3" Catback, D and D 26 Spline Input Shaft, Fidanza Clutch and Billet Flywheel, JLT Carbon Fiber Intake, Carbon Fiber Coil Covers, LFP Dual Pass H/E, NGK TR6IX's, Steeda Triax, Eibach Sportlines, MM Camber/Caster Plates, MM FLSFC's, Baer Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Polished Moroso Coolant Tank, Autometer Triple Pillar Pod and Guages, Autometer Column Pod and Wideband, Steeda and UPR Billet Goodies, Custom Paint Matched Bezel and Door Inserts, 18x9 and 18x10 Gloss Black Saleens, 265/35/18 and 315/30/18 Michelin Pilot Sport 2's, 5000K Headlight and Foglight HIDs, Kenwood Excelon DNX9140 7" Touchscreen Nav/DVD, Focal Component Speakers, JL Audio W7 Subs and Amps, Clifford Remote Start Alarm, Blah blah blah...

I always love watching the big rig hill climbs, they are crazy to watch those guys through those huge trucks around corners.

Nice to see shows of vehicles other than cars. I do love car shows, but it's cool to see that people customize these big rigs with as much gusto and soul and folks do their cars.

Thanks everyone, it was a great time! I'm definitely gonna keep my eye out for these shows from now on!

lol great pics. I didn't even look at ur info, and looking through all the pics i was like wow that looks like VMP. I use to go there all the time when i lived in va beach.

MODMAX 5.0 FORGED STROKER ROTATING ASSEMBLY:Teksid block 3.750 Forged Stroker 8 bolt crankshaft 9.19:1 compression ratio, 17cc Dished Pistons 3.552 Standard Bore. ACE 4340 Forged H-Beam Rods with ARP 4740 bolts Total Seal Stainless steel rings,ARP Head studs,ARP Main Cap studs Internally Balanced crankshaft, honing done by Fox's Racing Engines, Indiana Pa
    Spec 2+ Clutch, Spec Aluminum flywheel, FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft,BBK CAI,Ported short runner intake,Nazty Performance Stage 3 - ported 03/04 cobra heads,Nazty Performance Stage 2 N/A Cams 232/230 .475/.475 Custom LSA,BBK Long tube Headers,BBK Catted H-Pipe,SLP Loudmouth 1's Catt back, SCT tune by Pro Dyno (fort mill, SC) , MGW short shifter, P1SC Procharger, 4.10 FRPP gears,
    ------------------------
    PAST MUSTANGS
    ------------------------
    >1998 GT <----hit by a drunk driver

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123