View Poll Results: Which Tubular K member is best?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • UPR

7 46.67%
  • AJE

1 6.67%
  • TeamZ

7 46.67%

Which Tubular K member UPR,AJE,TeamZ (vote)

Im debaiting between these 3 tubular K members, after looking into the UPR you guys gave me a fair bit of good feedback but at the same time some of you recommended the AJE and some the TeamZ so I thought Id make a poll for it.
    Its for my 04 Cobra, Im planning on running a solid axle next year with 3.73 gears and of course 31 spline axles and carrier.

GO HORNS!!
    team z, Im going to run all his stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by webleedorange61 View Post
    after going on the website they seem like a good choice, just not sure what spring length and rate I should go with

Slowest GT alive :) TwinTurbo4vGT's Avatar
    team Z

2000 Mustang GT

Fully built Cobra motor - Sullivan Intake, Twin 66mm Ball Bearing turbo kit, Built Level 10 4R70W
    Moser 9" Rear - 35 Spline WaveTrac- 35 Spline Axles -Custom Billet QA1 Coilovers in front and rear
    14PT Chromoly Roll Cage and Minitubbed
    Quote Originally Posted by 04cobra408 View Post
    F it, let the brown bagger move in Worst case you can just throw your hotdog in her hallway everyday. Not to mention You would be getting paid to lay that pipe if shes payin that month's half of the rent lol
    pimpin, just keep your pimp hand strong and a bottle of baby powder in reach in case you need to and all should be good.
    Quote Originally Posted by boosted2000si View Post
    They should change it from "Fing Fast" to "Blown the F up" Cause realistically, thats what going to happen when you use 6th to go Fing fast.

Quote Originally Posted by mustang_guy View Post
    after going on the website they seem like a good choice, just not sure what spring length and rate I should go with
    Team Z

Just give Dave a call and let him know what your goals/plans are for your car. He'll set you up nicely. His customer service is top notch not to mention the quality of his parts are outstanding.
    '98 Cobra Vert

Quote Originally Posted by SVTurbo 98 View Post
    Team Z

Just give Dave a call and let him know what your goals/plans are for your car. He'll set you up nicely. His customer service is top notch not to mention the quality of his parts are outstanding.
    sounds good! I'll do that tomorrow
    Im probably looking for a 14 inch spring 175 lb spring rate but the hardest spring rate they have on the website is 150 lb which I think is a bit too soft for a cobra but well see what he says

Another good one that I wouldnt overlook is PA Racing.

Also PSR, but you will have to shell out some coin for one...From the reviews of it, its well worth it.
    2091 of 3768

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowgt02 View Post
    Another good one that I wouldnt overlook is PA Racing.

Also PSR, but you will have to shell out some coin for one...From the reviews of it, its well worth it.
    ive looked at the psr, and i really cant justify the cost over an mm k member or even upr

If it makes any difference you don't need to relocate the oil filter with the Team Z K-Member. I believe you do with all the others (not 100% sure though).

I'm a speedaholic.
    I just installed my Team z k member with 1" shorter a arms, no motor back in it yet but it bolted it up perfectly and customer service has been great.

boost makes daddy happy mmustangsrus's Avatar
    any good reviews on the AJE-racing K ??????

born on 6-26-03/ 4634 of 5082 of verts & 955th of 2003 SVT 10th ANNIV

"Stupid is a thorough teacher..."

"Everyone may not speak the same language, but everyone understands the universal language of a gun..."

Thanks guys, Im probably going to go with the TeamZ k member

On teamZ's website it says they recommend adjustable A arms for 03-04 Cobra setup, anyone know what thats about?
    also they dont seem to have a 14 inch 175 lb spring?

On teamZ's website it says they recommend adjustable A arms for 03-04 Cobra setup, anyone know what thats about?
    Not sure what you mean...."anyone know what that's about".

I would bet the farm they carry a 14/175 spring, if not just buy them elsewhere, damn near every distributor of aftermarket parts will carry those springs.
    Built Ford Tough

I'm a speedaholic.
    Thanks guys, Im probably going to go with the TeamZ k member

Haha, whats funny is I asked him why he recommended the adjustable A arms and he said, "There adjustable." No shit eh!? If thats all he had to say about them, I'll stick with the regular a arms...

Also they do have 14" 175 lb springs, thats what I got. You just have to email them and let them know.

By the way they use Strange coilovers.
    Last edited by mkb116; 12-02-2009 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mkb116 View Post
    Haha, whats funny is I asked him why he recommended the adjustable A arms and he said, "There adjustable." No shit eh!? If thats all he had to say about them, I'll stick with the regular a arms...

Also they do have 14" 175 lb springs, thats what I got. You just have to email them and let them know.

By the way they use Strange coilovers.
    hehe I thought the same thing, I guess the adjustables are for more adjustability in the alignment. I'll stick with basic and get the non adjustables.

I'll make sure to call them first and order the 14 inch 175 lb springs along with the adjustable strange struts

thanks for the reply!

Do any of you guys that have the Team-Z know if it will work with stock A arms?
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown on MMA
    It's like when Texas Hold Em started being aired on TV

Every limp dick, **** face, diaper sniper who won a few hands of Go Fish thought they were Doyle Brunson

Sometimes I wish these clowns would get the paper cut of death
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper Alley
    And now we sound like a mustang board - if I just supercharge it, it will blow the doors off of anything...
    2001 SVT Cobra
    JLT|Stingers|LaSota Tune|T56

I know this is an old thread but i have been in the process of changing out my k frame heads and what not of a big job on my 1st run 03 termi i have the car a while and found every problem from ripping rears out to snapping axels and newest to the list got a team z tubluar k that i have gotten nothing but problems with after the worng caster camber plates first to 3 different sets of a arms to get to the bump steer kit not being longer than stock and having the power steering favor the passenger side of the car anyone have any fixes or ideas of what to do with my situation

Quote Originally Posted by STOCKISH03SVT View Post
    I know this is an old thread but i have been in the process of changing out my k frame heads and what not of a big job on my 1st run 03 termi i have the car a while and found every problem from ripping rears out to snapping axels and newest to the list got a team z tubluar k that i have gotten nothing but problems with after the worng caster camber plates first to 3 different sets of a arms to get to the bump steer kit not being longer than stock and having the power steering favor the passenger side of the car anyone have any fixes or ideas of what to do with my situation
    Quote Originally Posted by webleedorange61 View Post
    Hopefully guys that are also running Team Z suspension, like webleedorange61, can answer your question.

did you call team z and ask for some help

Quote Originally Posted by STOCKISH03SVT View Post
    Call Dave.... He will take care of you. His customer service is a big reason why I chose Team Z for ALL of the suspension on my fox.
    Last edited by 5.0calypso93lx; 10-14-2010 at 12:44 PM.
    2000 L
    1993 Mustang
    1991 MR2 Turbo, 3rd Gen swapped

i called dave we spoke i went and took pics of the car its in the steering rack the problem with the rack i think alls i needed to change is the bushings for the tie rods to get a little more play from the one side to the other cause the wheel is straight but the passenger side rod is buried and the other side is about to fall out so hopefully that is the fix for this cause the car is looking good and sounds and runs mint i can't wait to drive it....

dave has been nothing but helpful with my situation but being the middle man between a mechanic and a fabricator isn't fun i wish i had my own garage to do this work thank you guys i am posting up a quick vid n some pics of the car