What is wrong with people?!

Last week I was coming home from work when I get behind this redneck in a pickup doing 10 miles under the speed limit. Well when I get ready to pass him, he speeds up. I was casually passing him but after he sped up I had to really get on it to get around him(this is on a two lane road) to keep from hitting an oncoming car. As I pass him he flips me off and yells something. Well when we get to the end of the road a few miles later I get in the left lane to turn left and he gets in the right lane to turn right he rolls down the window, flips me off and curses at me, WTF! Today the same thing happened, I get behind some idiot doing way under the speed limit and when I go to pass him he speeds up but today it was raining. I had to try to downshift and punch it without losing traction. Not only is stupid, it's dangerous! I really don't understand why people act this way and I can understand why some get road rage.
    2004 SVT Cobra
    Screaming Yellow - Born: March 16, 2004 - #3282/3768
    Borla Stingers - Bassani catted X-pipe - K&N FIPKII - MGW orange shifter - MGW shifter handle

Current cars
    2014 SVT Raptor Crew Cab
    2004 SVT Cobra
    2009 Honda Civic- daily driver
    1979 Pontiac Trans Am (restoration in progress)
    2010 Toyota Camry- wife's car
    Past cars
    1967 Pontiac Firebird - 1989 IROC-Z - 1991 Camaro RS - 2000 Mustang GT-1983 Mustang GT

to answer your question its because most people are retards

New SVT Poster
    You couldn't have said it any better, that crap happens to me all of the time!

If I'm trying to get somehwere on time, I'll just smile and waive. If I don't have a particular time to be somewhere, I just get in front and slow down to a complete stop, even if it's the highway and don't allow them to switch lanes and get ahead of me. I've even done this to some diesels that just cut out infront of my lane and force me to hit the breaks or crash into the rear of their truck. Then I proceed to mash the gas and get back to speed in an instant. I'm an asshole sometimes!

Just a guess but I think some people's lives suck and they want everyone to feel the same way.

it happens because people dont want anyone in front of them because it hurts their little feelings...oh yea and because they are ****ing idiots~!

Quote Originally Posted by codyPKA View Post
    ^^^This! I don't know what the deal is. People will sit at a stop sign and stare at your for 1/2 mile then pull out and drive like an old lady as soon as you get to them. Another personal favorite of mine is when they pass me then stop to turn left with 20 cars coming. The right lane of every street in Tulsa ends a block past the intersection, but if you are sitting at the light with nobody behind you they will get over there just so they can try to be in front. Douche bags. Don't even get me started on the advanced physics concepts needed to navigate a four way stop.
    2001 Lightning #127, 13.18@105, 374 rwhp/445 rwtq, no chip, no pullies, no nitrous, on street tires and with the stock airbox at 4960 lbs.

I HATE people who cant drive i honestly will call the Police for retarded shit like that. In Oklahoma you can be ticketed for driving slow in the fast lane and i applaud it!
    2004 black Mach 1, 5.0 Stroker, Snakebite Eaton (w/ Posi Race port), Bassani Headers, x pipe, catback, Aluminum D/S, Drive Shaft Loop, Spec Billet F/W, Spec 3 Clutch, Strange Axles, 3.73 gears, Built T-56, Mgw Shifter, Griggs Torque Arm, Panhard Bar, MM FLSC, Drilled Slotted Rotors, Killer Chiller, Cool Head Mod, Mishimoto Radiator, LFP h/e w/dual fans, Custom Power Pipe, Sual Supercar Pumps, 60lb Injectors, KB BAP, Currently back on the drawing board. Snakebite will be for sale this winter as well.

05 GMC 2500 + Everest 5th Wheel

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...ce-or-Separate

FOR SALE C6 Black Corvette 30k miles $30
    http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...55-2011-c6-30k

Sold 08 Blue BMW 335I Twin Turbo

Sold 02 HP 57mm Twin Turbo GT T-56, 3.73s, 5.0 Stroker. 504Hp.

Sold 99 Chevy SCSB 4.8 dropped on 20's, black, black primer, filler primer, and flat black. lol

Sold 99 Lightning House of Color Orange, Predator, Accel coils, Accufab T/B, 6# bottom, 3# upper, Trueflow U/I & I/P, 180 T-Stat, Aux pulley kit, 450Hp

Sold 04 Chevy 4x4 5.3 14.5 in the 1/4 with 305/50/20s

Sold 01 Black Hard top Z28, 46k, Black torq thrust wheels, Mac headers, Spintech race exhaust, MSD wires, K&N, 4.10 gears, BMR panhard bar, GM rear end support cover.

The 'redneck' is an interesting anomaly of creation. He's been mistaken for the Yeti and Sasquatch in other parts of the world. Some scientists believe that the earth's first mentally retarded person came from their bloodline.

Quote Originally Posted by 99lightning_svt View Post
    In Oklahoma you can be ticketed for driving slow in the fast lane and i applaud it!
    It's a little more complicated than that.

Its because when you pass someone you are bringing to attention that they are doing something wrong. Youre telling them "Youre driving is so shitty and slow that I have to pass you".

People dont like that and imo get embarrased by it. So in the true nature of a ****ing moron they yell and flip at you so as to make themselves feel better.

Same thing happened to me a while back. One of the local idots(I live in a small town) does about 28-32 mph down our main road.

As George Carlan once said "People that drive slower than you are goddamn morons. People that drive faster than you are ****ing maniacs!!". LOL
    Michael
    2003 Satin Silver Cobra #46
    Custom Tuned by ATS
    Boss330 Racing Shortblock (281ci)
    Stage III Steig w/2.93/6lb.
    Best 1/8th [email protected]
    All times on old engine and pulley combo.

"Ive seen alot of people that thought they were cool... Then again lord Ive seen alot of fools"

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE N2DAMYSTIC's Avatar
    Reminds me of the opening scene to Christmas Vacation
    N2DAMYSTIC

Tuned by Horsepower by Herman

Proud Member of the Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association

Quote Originally Posted by LS1PUSSOUT View Post
    I mean sometimes I just really think people have issues
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant Theft Auto View Post
    this thread is full of win!

Really?

Carry a paintball gun at all times. Load the balls yourself with fresh dog crap. Most of the time the other driver WILL smell worse after you light them up. But not always.

Just in case also have a real gun on the seat next to you.

Quote Originally Posted by JMD0346 View Post
    Its because when you pass someone you are bringing to attention that they are doing something wrong. Youre telling them "Youre driving is so shitty and slow that I have to pass you".

People dont like that and imo get embarrased by it. So in the true nature of a ****ing moron they yell and flip at you so as to make themselves feel better.

Same thing happened to me a while back. One of the local idots(I live in a small town) does about 28-32 mph down our main road.

As George Carlan once said "People that drive slower than you are goddamn morons. People that drive faster than you are ****ing maniacs!!". LOL
    That sounds about right LOL
    2003 Sonic Blue Cobra (sold)

people are stupid thats for sure,

i had a lady at a 4 way intersection run the stop sign and almost hit me then she flipped me off and was honking at me.

lady just because the car infront of you went before me doesnt mean that you dont have to stop at the sign. (dumb bitch)i wanted to say something but i had my son in the car with me and didnt want him to learn any new words....

Crazy SVT Poster
    kinda same thing happened to me on my way to class this morning. i was cruising at 70 in the passing lane, some one cuts me off, im right behind her, she moves back over, i down shift to 4th and hammer past her.

as i looked at her, nothing but middle finger in her window. i chuckled and continued driving.

MAC|VRS|Borla|H&R|FMS|Steeda|Fidanza|SCT|BBK|

249/288 before full exhaust, CAI, tuner and underdrives.. should be getting new numbers summer 2012

Quote Originally Posted by codypka View Post
    +1

And here is my reply to women that flip me off.

I went onto 4chan and downloaded a picture (closeup) of a huge ugly vagina..
    Then printed it out on glossy photo paper and attached it to a ping pong paddle. So whenever I get flipped off I just hold up the sign. They always seem to get my meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmodman View Post
    Carry a paintball gun at all times. Load the balls yourself with fresh dog crap. Most of the time the other driver WILL smell worse after you light them up. But not always.

Just in case also have a real gun on the seat next to you.
    +1 lol
    other day i was getting into the highway and the guy behind me tried to speed up but at same time cut me off, mind you i had my son w/ me in the car. so i signaled and switched lanes as i had the right to being as i was in front of this retard.
    so i see him throw the finger at me the whole time he'sbehind me, he speeds up and sticks his finger right out at me and starts talkn shit. he even threw a cup at me and i laughed thinking to myself "bitch if you only knew i had a Sig sauer in my lap"......
    sometimes you just don't know whos carrying and whose not. granted i would never do anything to jeopordize my liscence such as road rage but you get the idea.

1997 Cobra #2915 Gone but never forgotten
    2003 Redfire Terminator #2902
    Quote Originally Posted by thomas91169 View Post
    This site is oriented towards upper trim level vehicles like the Terminator, Lightning and GT500. Not lesser trim offerings. Theres modularperformance, corral and stangnet if you wanna talk about your shitty GT.

This actually happens to me on a Daily Basis. Taking the 118 to Ventura to see my GF. People don't like people passing them. But then drive 10 below the speed limit. I end up having to go almost twice the speed limit to pass them.

I admit, I hate cars in front of me too. But I never drive slower than the posted limit. I am never responsible for the traffic behind me.

For all your Graphics needs..

Current Car - 2002 Ford SVT Focus |CD Silver|Stock

Quote Originally Posted by codyPKA View Post
    Truer words have never been spoken
    "We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. "
    Plato

Quote Originally Posted by 01cobravortech View Post
    The 'redneck' is an interesting anomaly of creation. He's been mistaken for the Yeti and Sasquatch in other parts of the world. Some scientists believe that the earth's first mentally retarded person came from their bloodline.

Sig worth.
    Quote Originally Posted by vegaspackerfan View Post
    Soccer... Most boring sport in the world. Soccer is for children who don't have the athletic ability to play baseball, football, hockey, or basketball. There is more acting in a soccer game than a Broadway play.
    Quote Originally Posted by vegaspackerfan View Post
    I know very very little about soccer.
    Quote Originally Posted by 01cobravortech View Post
    ESL class make you big and strong with words in America.

Was it this guy?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh_gL7Az53o"]YouTube- Red Neck BMW Road Rage[/ame]

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldmodman View Post
    And here is my reply to women that flip me off.

I went onto 4chan and downloaded a picture (closeup) of a huge ugly vagina..
    Then printed it out on glossy photo paper and attached it to a ping pong paddle. So whenever I get flipped off I just hold up the sign. They always seem to get my meaning.
    You made my day with that post

1997 Cobra - 336rwhp/298tq, 03 Aviator long block with a few mods and a built IRS with 4:56's My build thread - http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...-97-cobra.html