Dual Bosch 044's vs Triple Walbro GSS342

I need some good advice on which fuel pump set up to go with my 3.4 Whipple E85 setup. I tried to search but came up empty on this topic.

Anyway, i know that both of these set ups will do the job, but i would like opinions on maintenance, durability ease of installation and cost. This set up will be return style with 80lb. injectors etc.

Which set up flow the most? I expect to make 750-790rwhp. I'll be ordering this set up next week and need some concrete expertise.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alpha06 View Post
    Anyway, i know that both of these set ups will do the job, but i would like opinions on maintenance, durability ease of installation and cost. This set up will be return style with 80lb. injectors etc.

Which set up flow the most? I expect to make 750-790rwhp. I'll be ordering this set up next week and need some concrete expertise.

Thanks
    Which setup will flow the most is impossible to answer with the info you have given. What base fuel pressure do you plan to run because that greatly effects the output of the fuel pump.

The "easiest" route is to run the triple Walbro's since they are internal and you can just buy the Fore hat with the wiring all already there. The Bosch pumps are external so you would have to figure out how you want to mount them and wire them.

Maintenance and durability are a wash, both will be trouble free, cost you can obviously figure out for yourself.
    Built Ford Tough

I would use one single large external 1k hp pump vs the bosch units personally or the 3x wals.
    Turbo: Borg Warner T4 ST78 1.10A/R Turbo - Greddy Profec Type-S Controller - Greddy Type-RS BOV - XO2Racing 60MM Waste Gate
    Supercharger: Posi Race Ported Eaton, Throttle Body & Plenum - Velocity Stage 3 Heat Exchanger & Thermal Protection
    Transmission: Built T56 Trans - Spec 3+ Clutch - Mgw Orange Handle - Steeda Clutch Cable - Fiore Firewall Adj & Quad
    Fuel System: x3 Walbro 255lph GSS342 Return Pumps - CPR Fuel Rails - FRPP 80# Injectors - Fore Triple Return Hat - MagnaFuel 2k HP Regulator - 8an Feed & Return Lines
    Rear End: 98 GT Solid Axle - Built GT500 Differential - Moser 31 Spline Axles - Moser 2" Studs - FRPP 3.27 Gears
    Tuning: NGK TR7IX Plugs - SCT Xcal3 - N2MB 2-Step/Wot Box - PMAS HPX MAF - Tune: Paul @ Torq
    Weight Reduction: Corbeau TRS Seats - 5 Point 4" Racing Harness - Rear Seat Delete Kit - Battery Trunk Relocation
    Suspension: Hawk HPS Pads Front & Rear - Front: UPR Tubular K-Member & Coilovers - Stock Rims & Goodyear KDWs 245/45/17 - Brembo Slotted Rotors - Rear: DRT Drilled & Slotted Rotors - Tubular Poly Upper & Lower Control Arms - Competition Engi Adj Drag Shocks - Stock GT Springs - MT ET Street Radials 325/50/15 Rear -&- Weld Prostars 15x10x6.5bs
    Exhaust: 2.5" Headers to Turbo - 3" Down-Pipe - 3" Mid-Pipe - 2.5" SLP Loud Mouth 1 Cat-Back

Premium Member
    I ran a single Fuelab pump and had failure on my first 200 mile road trip.

I've been running bosch 044's for about a year now and no issues whatsoever.

Just upgraded to 105lb injectors and did the E85 switch last month. I'm changing tanks (have sumped, going sleeper) and we're adding a 3rd bosch pump for giggles, but the two are providing plenty of fuel for 700+ rwhp on a Mustang Dyno.
    2012 Boss #698
    202.7mph@TX Mile Click for Vid
    [email protected] 1/4 Mile Click for Vid

07 Steel Blue SRT8 Jeep GC: 11.8@114, 1.7 60ft, 4980lbs Click for Pic

Maximum Velocity Performance, San Antonio, TX