Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    you broke the golden rule ... treat them like dirt they stick like mud...

Wow too many on here to quote but def. good advice. Every guy needs to go through this to become a man. The break up with your first love hurts the worst and teaches you the most.

Someone else said it but its worth repeating-begging? come on dude. Desperation is the least attractive thing to a woman.
    2006 Chevy 2500 Duramax
    2000 Honda Valkyrie M/C

I say you find a skank and make a dirty movie and email it to your ex after you return all her stuff and change the locks.

She changed her mind about the relationship, it's a done deal. Just move on. She got a bunch of attention at the bar and all of a sudden said "what am I doing in a relationship when all these guys want me?"

I did the same thing in my last relationship. After 1.5 yrs or so, fighting and just generally not getting along, I decided I didn't want to be in a relationship anymore and wanted to go out and have fun. Not necessarily do every girl I met, but just live my own life and have fun for a change. My gf turned a complete 180 and changed her entire outlook. All of a sudden I was the one and she was thinking about our future and she was at my beck and call for everything. But it was too late, my mind was made up and nothing she did could change it.

It sucks man, but you are probably for the better. I was 25 when all that happened too and had been in a relationships back to back for almost 4 years. It's fun to be single again, believe me. Go out and enjoy your life and spend your money on you for a change without someone else sucking the dough out of your account.
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
    SOLD - 1998 Mustang Cobra - aluminum 298ci stroker, FR500, T-trim, T56, Griggs, BBS, 550+whp
    SOLD - 2003 Mustang GT convertible - S-trim, '03 Cobra IRS, MM, Work, 380whp

My "friend" likes going for girls that have a man at home waiting for them.

With that said the "needs space", "my heart is in it but not my mind","I just need some time apart" are things those girls would say/text to the guy waiting at home.It sure sounds like she has feelings for someone else or a different kind of life than what it is now.

She could also be pregnant with another mans baby and does not know what to tell you
    SOLD CARS:Trans ams,Fox Bodys,new edge's,sn95,s197,68 gto,73 malibu,04 Mach 1 and one 76 camaro

1967 FORD GALAXIE LTD

OP...you are living with a woman that you are just dating. There is no commitment in your relationship and when you have that kind of a foundation well you are going to be caught up in these kind of situations. Unfortunately, a lot of guys today kid themselves believing that because a girl lives with you that it equates to her making a commitment. You need to value yourself a little more too. If a woman continues to treat you the way she has been treating you, then you need to realize that love doesn't behave that way and its time to move on. It is not normal to constantly have disagreements and hostilities in a relationship. And guys that think it is are in a dysfunctional relationship and it will never last. There are so many good women out there that it baffles me why you would want to put yourself in a stressful situation like this. People lose their health all the time because of stress like this and this is no way to live.

Proud Dad of Twin Marines Fordman9870's Avatar
    send her a letter like this...
    Funny divorce letter to ex-wife : theCHIVE
    2012 BOSS 302 #2290 Race Red
    http://myboss302.blogspot.com/
    04 Cobra Silver metallic SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by 01cobravortech View Post
    op...you are living with a woman that you are just dating. There is no commitment in your relationship and when you have that kind of a foundation well you are going to be caught up in these kind of situations. Unfortunately, a lot of guys today kid themselves believing that because a girl lives with you that it equates to her making a commitment. You need to value yourself a little more too. If a woman continues to treat you the way she has been treating you, then you need to realize that love doesn't behave that way and its time to move on. It is not normal to constantly have disagreements and hostilities in a relationship. And guys that think it is are in a dysfunctional relationship and it will never last. There are so many good women out there that it baffles me why you would want to put yourself in a stressful situation like this. People lose their health all the time because of stress like this and this is no way to live.
    ^^+15131313213549654635

Quote Originally Posted by jliddle View Post
    I stopped reading when I read "nurse".
    I knew the story was going to get crazy when I read "nurse", the nuttiest girls and biggest bitches I meet are nurses, and they are completely irrational. I hear "I'm a nurse/ becoming a nurse and now I RUN."
    Most I have met like the idea of "being smarter" than the men they go out with and when they learn that you are a potential "threat" to their "mental monopoly" they get crazy pissed, like you just got done lighting the fuse on their tampon pissed.
    I'm sure there are exceptions to the rule but this is just my experience, and I worked in hospitals across the nation for 3 years...

With women nowadays it seems to be "Smart, Sexy, Sane, pick two- well now it seems like your lucky to even get to pick just one"

I think age comes into play as well. 25+ year olds are all too often different people compared to themselves when they were 20.

Sadly, your going to have to cut the line on this "fish" even though she still has your favorite lure stuck in her mouth. I'm sorry but the girl you fell for is gone buddy.
    "A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

'14 Deep Impact Blue GT/CS Mustang (ORDERED 3-19-14, just BUILT 5-6-14) Delivered 5-15-14!
    '14 Sterling Gray Pony Package Mustang (ORDERED 3-19-14, just BUILT 5-5-14) : Delivered 5-21-14!
    '82 Black and Silver F-100 Flareside

'04 Sonic Blue SVT Lightning (GONE & Forever missed!)
    '10 Sport Blue Metallic Edge Sport (gone)
    BMW ///M Roadster (gone)

Crazy SVT Poster
    So I went to the bar with my friend Sam (girl) for her darts game. She asked me to come, she's like a sis. Got to talking to this girl Nicole, she said you gonna take my number or what, I gave her my phone and got it. Tried to give her a ride home but she said no and that she is staying by her friends. I offer to stay by me and she says she doesn't do that the first night but to text or call her. Good looking girl 5'2-3 maybe 100 lbs. I actually miss being single now lol. Thanks for the help you guys, really put me in a better mood. Past few days I go from a oh I miss her mood, to F her, to an eh oh well mood. This really helps. BTW she (Liz) text me tonight and here was our convo:

Her: Just a heads up I'm calling Com Ed tomorrow to have the electric taken out of my name
    Me: You can pick up your stuff tomorrow. I'll have it bagged up
    Her: Keep it
    Me: Ok well it's going in the dumpster tomorrow then
    Me: I want the key too. You can just slide it under the door if you'd like
    Her: I told you I don't want you touching my stuff. I'll come get it when you aren't there
    Me: You just said keep it?
    Me: I'd prefer someone be there when you get it. I don't trust you
    Her: OK I'll bring Tanya
    Me: Ok
    Me: Get it tomorrow or it'll be outside
    Her: Ok
    Her: It'll be around 11

I would still put it all outside before she got there.

Less chance for conversation, argument, or pain of the experience.

Plus you get to leave on the "high ground".

Change your locks. Crazy bitches do not need a key.

SVT God
    Quote Originally Posted by 03 TOPLESSSVT View Post
    Dude youre WAY too young to be locked down to 1 chick for 5 whole years. That the best years of your life . I would live it up and have fun. You cant force anything. Some day you will look back and think what a fool you have been. Notch up the ole bed post and live your life!
    I stopped reading after this post.

Good advice.

Hey dude are u sure this girls name isn't aimy...because i swear you are describing word for word my ex girlfriend... (as of 2 weeks) We were together for 3 years... she waited for me while i was in afghanistan, i get home and suddenly its "you've changed"

Advice from one man to another

If you guys get back together I PROMISE

I SWEAR TO GOD

IT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

shes young, she wants to go out, let her go...

TRUST ME

I was always told the same thing and i ignored everyone and thought OH IT WILL WORK

i waisted 3 years of my life head over heels for one chick, as of 2 weeks ive been single... i feel liberated... this girl your describing is just like my ex... DO YOURSELF A FAVOR

Go out and start talking to new girls, surround yourself with friends, first couple days will be tuff.... I aint going to lie i cried for first couple of days like a little bitch...but you know what eventually i stood the **** up, dusted myself off and these words that were said gave me a whole new outlook

"The sun will still rise every morning"

And thats all you have to appreciate

I hope you take the advice here... or i promise you, you will be in for the long term problem... Sure it may be good for a few months, but it will always resort back to this day... and then its back to the sad sam...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akBzAlKrEdY&feature=related"]Joe Rogan - Relationships & Break Ups - YouTube[/nomedia]
    WATCH THIS JOE ROGAN DESCRIBES IT THE BEST
    Bull and Bears

Quote Originally Posted by tdschst View Post
    So I went to the bar with my friend Sam (girl) for her darts game. She asked me to come, she's like a sis. Got to talking to this girl Nicole, she said you gonna take my number or what, I gave her my phone and got it. Tried to give her a ride home but she said no and that she is staying by her friends. I offer to stay by me and she says she doesn't do that the first night but to text or call her. Good looking girl 5'2-3 maybe 100 lbs. I actually miss being single now lol. Thanks for the help you guys, really put me in a better mood. Past few days I go from a oh I miss her mood, to F her, to an eh oh well mood. This really helps.
    Sadly that's the mood you have to take, or you get the brunt of the "fallout" after the relationship goes nuclear.
    Good to hear you've got good hunting where your at, hell I'm envious. It really sucks here, we may be the worst in the nation again as far as dating cities. Google "worst dating cities" and see how many times you see Wichita, KS lol.
    Now as for you have fun with your new friend, and enjoy the hunt and chase.

Set the box out on the porch at 10:50, change the locks, don't let that bitch in the house.... Plain and simple.

LOL @ Keep my stuff, then "don't touch my stuff!"

I'd write a note that said, "Thanks for everything, I never knew how great life could be without you. You were holding me back and I now see that, have a good life." LOL

Be glad this happened now and not after you footed the bill to put her through school.
    1987 GT
    It's stock, it just idles funny, like it's missing or something.

HAIL THE AMBER LAMPS! MAXSE2kMT's Avatar
    Obligatory TL;DR, didn't read any of the other posts in this thread, You're a faggot and she's cheating on you, relationship threads are ****ing gay, put it in liz's butt and all of her other friends.

From my own personal expierence on both sides of the ball, it's always easier to walk away when there is someone else. With that in mind, there isn't always someone else, but I have a strong suspicion that now there is doubt in your mind which will fester and spur uncertainty and a lack of trust. It's a slippery slope from this point on and I never stick around once I don't trust the bitch. Good luck and I hope it works out for you.

Lawyer up
    Hit the gym
    Delete number/facebook
    Problem?

Edit: I caved in and read the other posts. Glad you're moving on and keeping a positive attitude. Don't waste another second of your mid 20s. Disregard relationships, acquire the power![nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAwLYJYsa0A"]Penis Power - Alexyss K. Tylor - YouTube[/nomedia].
    Last edited by MAXSE2kMT; 10-19-2011 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 01cobravortech View Post
    OP...you are living with a woman that you are just dating. There is no commitment in your relationship and when you have that kind of a foundation well you are going to be caught up in these kind of situations. Unfortunately, a lot of guys today kid themselves believing that because a girl lives with you that it equates to her making a commitment. You need to value yourself a little more too. If a woman continues to treat you the way she has been treating you, then you need to realize that love doesn't behave that way and its time to move on. It is not normal to constantly have disagreements and hostilities in a relationship. And guys that think it is are in a dysfunctional relationship and it will never last. There are so many good women out there that it baffles me why you would want to put yourself in a stressful situation like this. People lose their health all the time because of stress like this and this is no way to live.
    Wow, well said... for once.
    1966 Mustang Convertible (Toy)
    2002 Subaru WRX (For the kids)
    2003 Ford SVT Terminator (Toy)
    2005 BMW 330Xi (The DD)
    2007 Mazda CX9 (Wife's DD)
    2008 Mustang V6 Convertible (Toy)

-C

Quote Originally Posted by bright blue View Post
    Set the box out on the porch at 10:50, change the locks, don't let that bitch in the house.... Plain and simple.

I'd write a note that said, "Thanks for everything, I never knew how great life could be without you. You were holding me back and I now see that, have a good life." LOL

Be glad this happened now and not after you footed the bill to put her through school.
    This... except for the note. Box it up, she's not the boss anymore, she can't tell you not to. Change the locks regardless of whether or not she's giving the key back, copies could've been made and you need to assert your control of the situation. I wouldn't throw the note out there, it suggests bitterness (emotion) and that's what she's expecting.

FWIW, I got footed the school bill. It sucks hardcore, but I've learned not to put my neck out so far and take care of myself first. Expensive lesson but nothing I can do about it now.
    Current:
    1999 Mustang Cobra Coupe (Borg Warner)
    2003 Mustang Mach1 (Procharger)
    2005 Mercedes E55 AMG (Lysholm)
    I like boost.

Insane SVT Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by tdschst View Post
    So I went to the bar with my friend Sam (girl) for her darts game. She asked me to come, she's like a sis. Got to talking to this girl Nicole, she said you gonna take my number or what, I gave her my phone and got it. Tried to give her a ride home but she said no and that she is staying by her friends. I offer to stay by me and she says she doesn't do that the first night but to text or call her. Good looking girl 5'2-3 maybe 100 lbs. I actually miss being single now lol. Thanks for the help you guys, really put me in a better mood. Past few days I go from a oh I miss her mood, to F her, to an eh oh well mood. This really helps. BTW she (Liz) text me tonight and here was our convo:

Her: Just a heads up I'm calling Com Ed tomorrow to have the electric taken out of my name
    Me: You can pick up your stuff tomorrow. I'll have it bagged up
    Her: Keep it
    Me: Ok well it's going in the dumpster tomorrow then
    Me: I want the key too. You can just slide it under the door if you'd like
    Her: I told you I don't want you touching my stuff. I'll come get it when you aren't there
    Me: You just said keep it?
    Me: I'd prefer someone be there when you get it. I don't trust you
    Her: OK I'll bring Tanya
    Me: Ok
    Me: Get it tomorrow or it'll be outside
    Her: Ok
    Her: It'll be around 11
    NICE MAN!

It's amazing once you realize there are other girls out there... having feelings for someone can give you tunnel vision where you think they are the last and only girl out there. But one night out and you've broken that

As for putting her stuff on the porch or whatever... I don't know, let her come with the Tanya chick and get her shit and be done with it.

It sounds like she just wants an excuse to fight with you or come back (the whole "keep it" "don't touch it" crap). Just let her get her crap and be done with her.

She wants to come get her stuff so she can argue with you about what belongs to who. She wants to take as much stuff as possible even if it may not be hers. Id box up ALL of her stuff including gifts you have given her and leave it at the front door. Dont wait for her to give you the key back, change the locks ASAP.

I'd be worried of her trashing the house, she sounds a bit unstable.

Quote Originally Posted by rockthemullet View Post
    This... except for the note. Box it up, she's not the boss anymore, she can't tell you not to. Change the locks regardless of whether or not she's giving the key back, copies could've been made and you need to assert your control of the situation. I wouldn't throw the note out there, it suggests bitterness (emotion) and that's what she's expecting.

FWIW, I got footed the school bill. It sucks hardcore, but I've learned not to put my neck out so far and take care of myself first. Expensive lesson but nothing I can do about it now.

True, the note does show bitterness and gives her back some leverage. Leave it out, cut ties, don't call, don't text, block her number, once she gets her stuff, you have her out of your life. Don't let her back in or the next time some dude grabs her ass at the bar, she'll be gone again.

Quote Originally Posted by bright blue View Post

I agree completely. Who cares what she says? She decided to leave you and leave her stuff in YOUR house. Give back everything she bought or you gave her and leave it on the porch. Seems like she turned into a really bitter bitch for no reason, so its time to treat her like one.

She'll probably flip her lid when she finds the locks are changed, so maybe park your car on a different street haha. But be home so you know she doesn't damage anything just in case.

Oh, and what is it with you saying 'by' instead of 'with'. "Stay by my dad" instead of "stay with my dad"?? Weird.

So basically what I got from reading your message is, you only want to talk or work on things when YOU"RE ready to? So when you get in an argument you don't talk to her and wait for her to call you? And when she doesn't then you get bothered by it? Sorry but it sounds like your relationship hasn't been much of one if this is how you guys work on your issues. Sounds like you both got some stuff to work on, so splitting up is probably the best thing.

Too young to be caged up any ways, too many feelings and curiosities are still alive at that age and it's hard for girls to not want to go out and experience what they can't get at home from their boring boyfriends.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast