Page 56 of 63 FirstFirst ... 6 31 46525354555657585960 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 1562
    Quote Originally Posted by Planter View Post
    People in this thread keep the laughs coming.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.
    2003 4.6L SVT Cobra -- 1 of 851 -- "Around" 500 RWHP
    Posi Race Ported Eaton - Posi Ported Dragon - JLT High Boost Intake - SCT BA2600 - Reichard Racing 2.9" Upper -
    Metco Dual Bearing Idlers - Head Cooling Mod - Reische Thermostat - Kenne Bell BAP - Magnaflow Off-road X-pipe -
    Magnaflow Cat-back - MGW Shifter - Speedhut Gauges - Some Suspension Stuff - Some Pretty Stuff - Toyo R888's

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shb5007 View Post
    People in this thread keep the laughs coming.
    oh we will, coming right at you and your Pedophile Training Center of a University.

Quote Originally Posted by Planter View Post
    oh we will, coming right at you and your Pedophile Training Center of a University.
    Says the genius who posted an article containing old information trying to brag about another player leaving Penn State...but in reality the kid got kicked out of the program months ago.

Let me guess...more SEC "education" at work here?
    Last edited by shb5007; 08-16-2012 at 08:27 PM.

debating Ped State fans = arguing with a 6 year old
    96 Cobra blk/blk- 4.10's, FRPP Aluminum Shaft, BBK catted X, MAC Catback, Steeda Pullies, SCT Tuner, shifter, drilled & slotted rotors all around, MSD coils & wires

Still waiting for you to find a single source stating that Auburn has a tougher OOC schedule than Penn State.

Oh, and since you asked. NCAA College Football Rankings - CBSSports.com

I thought those other link you posted where pretty bad! In order, the toughest schedules according to your latest link belong to :

1. Notre Dame
    2. Michigan
    3. Michigan St
    4. Penn St
    5. Ohio St
    6. Nebraska
    7. Cal
    8. Arizona

Please confirm that you are SVTP's version of the village idiot and go along with this. Oops, too late. Already confirmed by harping on meaningless OOC schedules.

Here's a much more respected list and please note where the Blind, Deaf, and Dumb Paternos are listed:

Phil Steele’s 2012 College Football Strength of Schedule Rankings

I was just looking at schedules and noticed that Penn St opens up with Syracuse next year. Word is, Soap-on-a-Rope and Vasoline are in a bidding war for exclusive rights for sponsorship. Also hearing that the game was originally set to play in Atlanta, but Chick-Fil-A refused to be a party to this on religious grounds.

Quote Originally Posted by codyPKA View Post
    Not really debating, more like this:

"Let's just wait for all the facts to come out"

-Herb-
    03 Torch Red Mach 1

Welcome to the thread.

Thanks for the high quality input and for being so original.

I wish I could be 6 years old again.

Why are you trying to change the subject? Because you know you are wrong? We were debating OOC schedules...the article you posted ranks full schedules.

If you knew how to read properly you would be able to comprehend that earlier I disagreed with the overall rank of Penn State's strength of schedule versus SEC schools.

However, I am still waiting for you to find that one source that agrees with your thoughts on Auburn's OOC schedule though.

Quote Originally Posted by mcdover View Post
    Also hearing that the game was originally set to play in Atlanta, but Chick-Fil-A refused to be a party to this on religious grounds.
    Ah yes, even more high quality SEC "education" coming out. Grammar much?
    Last edited by shb5007; 08-16-2012 at 09:49 PM.

Ah yes, even more high quality SEC "education" coming out. Grammar much?
    shb5007: I'm okay with the anal rape, but don't let me catch making a grammatical error on a message board! Shit just got real!

Banned
    I was just looking at schedules and noticed that Penn St opens up with Syracuse next year. Word is, Soap-on-a-Rope and Vasoline are in a bidding war for exclusive rights for sponsorship. Also hearing that the game was originally set to play in Atlanta, but Chick-Fil-A refused to be a party to this on religious grounds.

just let me know what address I should forward you the bill to for the bottle of windex and roll of paper towels I just used to clean the tin roof sundae ice cream I just sprayed all over my monitor when I read this. LULZ!!!!

shb5007: I'm okay with the anal rape, but don't let me catch making a grammatical error on a message board! Shit just got real!
    Still avoiding the question?

I guess you have given up, but I (we) don't blame you.

When did I say I was okay with anal rape? Please don't false quote me again.
    Last edited by shb5007; 08-17-2012 at 06:33 AM.

Makes you wonder what kind of walk-on talent is around the Penn State campus...

Dolphins Notebook: Rookie WR Chris Hogan 'always open' - CBSSports.com

Still avoiding the question?

I guess you have given up, but I (we) don't blame you.

When did I say I was okay with anal rape? Please don't false quote me again.
    Avoiding what question? You want me to post up a link refuting some irrelevant opinion by a couple obscure polls that state Penn State has a harder out-of-conference schedule than Auburn?? Why don't we just argue about the number of jelly beans in a five-gallon bucket? That's just as relevant as this.

I'm beginning to see why you keep dwelling on this crap. As a PSU football fan, and with football season quickly approaching, this OOC thing you think you've discovered is the last thing you have that could possibly make you feel better. Your coach of a gazillion years is now dead, after God-knows how many decades of looking the other way while an assistant head coach butt raped little boys in the football team's shower. Your football team has now been reduced to the equivalent of Japan after the bombs were dropped. They can still play, but damn, it ain't gonna be pretty for many, many, years to come. You won't be able to recruit. Your best young player are jumping the sinking ship, and your coaching staff is going to be the next casualty. Let any of them get offered a lateral move, and watch the dust fly as they get the Hell outta town.

But hey, you still got that OOC schedule thing from www.analrapedfootball.com to hang you hat on. More power to you.!

Avoiding what question? You want me to post up a link refuting some irrelevant opinion by a couple obscure polls that state Penn State has a harder out-of-conference schedule than Auburn?? Why don't we just argue about the number of jelly beans in a five-gallon bucket? That's just as relevant as this.
    If it is so irrelevant, then why did you bring it up?

I didn't bring it up, I just corrected your stupid self.

I'm beginning to see why you keep dwelling on this crap. As a PSU football fan, and with football season quickly approaching, this OOC thing you think you've discovered is the last thing you have that could possibly make you feel better.
    As I have said for months I am beyond excited for the future of Penn State athletics as they are all on the rise, including football. I am not upset or worried about anything related to the current status of the athletic program.

Your football team has now been reduced to the equivalent of Japan after the bombs were dropped. They can still play, but damn, it ain't gonna be pretty for many, many, years to come. You won't be able to recruit. Your best young player are jumping the sinking ship, and your coaching staff is going to be the next casualty. Let any of them get offered a lateral move, and watch the dust fly as they get the Hell outta town.
    You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. The team will be improved this year over an average 2011. Our recruiting will take a hit, but Penn State will still recruit solid talent. The new coaching staff is better than ever and they will continue to develop our young player (I would make this plural, but I want to make sure I don't confuse you...so I will use your SEC grammar to keep you on track). The coaching staff is extremely close (most of them have been friends previously) and if they were going to leave they would have left by now. Also, the new Penn State strength program is simply incredible. This will certainly be a new era for Penn State football, and it will take a few years to get everything going, but then I look forward to seeing the outcome.
    Last edited by shb5007; 08-17-2012 at 09:58 AM.

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. The team will be improved this year over an average 2011. Our recruiting will take a hit, but Penn State will still recruit solid talent. The new coaching staff is better than ever and they will continue to develop our young player (I would make this plural, but I want to make sure I don't confuse you...so I will use your SEC grammar to keep you on track). The coaching staff is extremely close (most of them have been friends previously) and if they were going to leave they would have left by now. Also, the new Penn State strength program is simply incredible. This will certainly be a new era for Penn State football, and it will take a few years to get everything going, but then I look forward to seeing the outcome.
    AWESOME!!!!

You really think this team will be better than last year's???
    UNIVERSITY PARK: Penn State football: Numbers shrinking in Nittany Lions' highly regarded 2010 recruiting class | Football | CentreDaily.com

Your recruiting will take a hit, but they will still continue to recruit solid talent??
    Yahoo Sports: Rivals.com 2013 Team Recruiting Rankings

Please enlighten me on the immediate employment opportunities of college coaches in July. I would love to hear of a team that has an opening on their staff this close to the start of the season. Just wait till the season is over, MASS EXODUS! At least for the ones that are worth a damn.

Strength program??? Are you high again? This is a strength program:
    Kevin Yoxall Profile - AuburnTigers.com - Auburn University Official Athletic Site
    Jay Prosch breaks AU weight room power clean record @ SECRant.com

You are 100%, exactly right about it being a new era for Penn State football, I just don't think you've worked through the five stages of grief yet. Look like you are stuck on "bargaining" but I'm thinking "depression" is about to make a HUGE appearance in a few, short, weeks.

What does the 2010 recruiting class have to do with how the team will perform this year? Especially with an entirely new coaching staff and game plan.

Of course I believe this team will be better than last year. Especially the offense (was 10th in the B1G last year).

Your recruiting will take a hit, but they will still continue to recruit solid talent??
    Yahoo Sports: Rivals.com 2013 Team Recruiting Rankings
    Yes, do I need to repeat myself?

When is signing day?

Strength program???
    Yes, do I need to repeat myself?

Do you even know anything about the new Penn State strength program? Have you seen the difference in the players? Have you talked to the Penn State coaching staff about how much more prepared the players are already? I didn't think so.

Thanks for posting the Auburn links, but I don't know anything about their program so I can't comment on it.
    Last edited by shb5007; 08-17-2012 at 11:52 AM.

One person brought up a good point regarding Paterno's reasoning why Sandusky would not be the next head coach at PSU.

Quote Originally Posted by SolarYellow View Post
    One person brought up a good point regarding Paterno's reasoning why Sandusky would not be the next head coach at PSU.
    Because he liked anal sex with 10 year old boys?

Lack of reasoning or explanation in other words.

Quote Originally Posted by SolarYellow View Post
    Lack of reasoning or explanation in other words.
    This post?:

psukids7583
    Joe told Sandusky in 1999 that he would never be the head coach. This has been reported over and over, but no one anywhere asked him why he felt that way! Why would Paterno say to JS he would never be coach? Wouldn't this be the obvious question? Did Paterno know about '98? I can't believe no one every got Joe on record why he would make this statement to Sandusky. Am I the only one who would like to have had that clarified?

I'm thinking 'Ol Joe knew more than he was letting on. Barry Switzer came out and said rumors about Sandusky had been going around for years.

126lbs of Whoop Ass Sinister04L's Avatar
    Premium Member
    I just don't see it. Look at it this way. Hoke is recruiting like crazy at Michigan. A top 5 class last year and another top 5 class this year coming up. The staff can obviously coach too as evidenced by last year's season. Still, it's going to take a good 2-3 years of turnover before he has his recruits in solid starting positions throughout the team. Then they'll really be a formidable team. That's with no sanctions and top talent. PSU is going to have to deal with huge scholarship losses and bowl bans during that same time frame. For the next several years the programs will be light years apart, along with OSU, MSU, Wisconsin, Nebraska, etc. It's going to be a tough time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister04L View Post
    I just don't see it. Look at it this way. Hoke is recruiting like crazy at Michigan. A top 5 class last year and another top 5 class this year coming up. The staff can obviously coach too as evidenced by last year's season. Still, it's going to take a good 2-3 years of turnover before he has his recruits in solid starting positions throughout the team. Then they'll really be a formidable team. That's with no sanctions and top talent. PSU is going to have to deal with huge scholarship losses and bowl bans during that same time frame. For the next several years the programs will be light years apart, along with OSU, MSU, Wisconsin, Nebraska, etc. It's going to be a tough time.
    Once again......................

You are debating college football with someone who thinks a tight end is a synonym for Sandusky victim. Clearly, he has no idea how much depth affects a team attempting to compete in major college football.

I can't call it debating when your side barely owns a comprehensive sentence yet alone any cognitive thought process
    Mods-Griggs coil overs 4 corners, griggs caster camber kit, Koni shocks/struts, Griggs tubular k-member/tubular a-arms, 2x4 steel boxed framerails cut and welded into the length of the body, 4 point roll bar, Battle Boxes, Currie johnny joint rear upper control arms, griggs lower control arms, Kenny Brown rear shock tower brace, NA SVT shortrunner intake, IMRC deletes, BBK longtube headers and O/R H-pipe, SLP powerflo catback, FRPP aluminum driveshafts, Centerforce dual friction clutch, C&L cold air intake/K&N, pro 5.0 shifter, rear seat delete, stalker side skirts, boss shinoda wing, rear mounted battery moroso kit, chrome terminator wheels

tuned by Horsepower By Hermann!

Proud Member of MACA (Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association)