Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by megameGT500 View Post
    I understand where you are coming from. I am 45 yo and even back when I was 18 it was ingrained in my upbringing... If you find them in a bar, they will eventually go back to the bar. I am not judgmental of them. They have to make a living too. But I never thought it was fair to me or her if I was dating someone from a bar knowing marriage was never going to happen. Not saying I never did it but those relationaships never lasted longer than a few weeks.
    Feel pretty much the same way. You're just raised to look down upon that kind of work.
    03 Mach 1 Automatic, Handheld tuner, Magnaflow catback, K&N Air filter, Drag radials. 13.44@104
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eW-xpwLwm4

I've slept with strippers, but never dated one. I did have a roommate that was a stripper. That was fun times.
    2001 Explorer

when i was 19 i tried to date one. She was a hoe-and-a-half in the bed, but she would talk about how depressed she was and how she cries all night before she goes to bed. i just lol'd and quit returning her calls...as well as quit going to that ranky-dank strip club she worked at. would never even consider dating one now
    2004 Redfire Cobra
    -Posi-Ported Eaton
    -2.76" pulley
    -Ported Throttle Body and Plenum
    -NGK TR6IX @ .033
    -JLT Intake
    -Bassani hi-flow midpipe
    -Magnaflow Catback
    -KB BAP
    -AFCO Heat Exchanger

126lbs of Whoop Ass Sinister04L's Avatar
    Premium Member
    I dated a stripper once. Didn't treat it as a serious relationship, just had fun. Good times.

Banned
    I laugh at strippers, and I laugh at the losers who pay money to go sit in a strip joint to look at a piece of meat they can't touch, when you can go to your local swingers club, pay the same money for the door fee, and go inside and actually bang a swinger chick who is twice as hot, free of drugs and disease, has all her teeth, and doesn't have any saggy boobies, and then you can walk away without the drama.

Had a roommate in college that dated one for awhile. Nice girl, just looked like she'd been ridden hard and put away wet.
    2004 Cobra, black
    MGW shifter, Borla Stinger, JLT RAI, H&R Race Springs, MM C&C Plates, Stiffler sub-frame connectors

Strippers are cool, but have way too many skeletons in the closet!

Most are broken women daddy and abuse issues!

Some tend to be groupies also!

Rookie SVT Poster
    I dated one for 2 years, we met in a university chem class. She started stripping (again) shortly after we started dating, but we ended up splitting up because she needed too much attention. She would always get jealous of me wanting to hangout with my guy friends, and if I did bring her out she was too socially awkward, constantly needing me to engage her in group conversation or she felt I was ignoring her. Super fun in the sack, but she was just too sheltered growing up I suppose (home schooled by scientologist parents).

So ya, the "normal" ones are fine, but they are still usually damaged goods...
    93 GT 5.O T-5----100 shot, full bolt on's, ported Cobra IM, 3.73's, UCA/LCA's....tons more.
    06 CTD 4X4 QCSB----KORE, Carli, PP, Striker, I/E
    90 RX7 Vert---Tanabe GF210's, JDM Infini Fogs

Sleeping with a stripper one thing, dating a stripper no way. Way too much worrying what the hell she is doing when she is not with you. Not saying all strippers are cheating whores, im just saying it's hard to trust a stripper
    2004 Mystichrome Coupe #353: New numbers 507hp/478tq thanks to Bob Kurgan!
    2007 Ninja ZX10R 155 h.p. 75tq!(Sold)
    2007 Hyundai Elantra 5-speed (DD/Gas saver)
    2008 Nissan Altima SL (The wife's/Family car)
    2003 DSG GT(Gone, but not forgotten, my first Stang)
    1996 Mystic Cobra #1092: Vortech S-trim (Sold)

and go inside and actually bang a swinger chick who is twice as hot, free of drugs and disease, has all her teeth, and doesn't have any saggy boobies, and then you can walk away without the drama.
    Yeah cuz swinger chicks who have sex several times a week with strange men are always hot, free of drugs and diseases. And frankly, screwing a chick in front of her husband/bf is always going to bring more drama then some lunatic stripper. They may not mind you doing that (being at a swinger club), but you never know exactly how 'on board' they are with all of this, and some day one of them is going to snap and there's your drama right there.

At least with strippers, it's always you and them, and they always leave. Remember, you're not paying the stripper/hooker for her services...you're paying her to leave at the end.

Readin posts, rollin eyes joeg215's Avatar
    She sounds like a keeper to me.

tap-a-keg
    Quote Originally Posted by Njc0las View Post
    So you'd kill them?

Quote Originally Posted by Planter View Post
    I laugh at strippers, and I laugh at the losers who pay money to go sit in a strip joint to look at a piece of meat they can't touch, when you can go to your local swingers club, pay the same money for the door fee, and go inside and actually bang a swinger chick who is twice as hot, free of drugs and disease, has all her teeth, and doesn't have any saggy boobies, and then you can walk away without the drama.
    who said anything about paying??

Edit:- Nevermind, I thought it said kill a stripper.
    Last edited by D's01Snake; 01-12-2012 at 09:58 AM.
    2001 MMR Powered Eaton Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by KingBlack View Post
    who said anything about paying??
    He's use to paying for overpriced crap.

I have had 3 employees over the years that have. One even married his lol. They make your life a LIVING HELL from what I have seen.
    '91 Black/Black Notch with '03 Terminator swap. Home Ported Eaton, E85 powered, 2.93/6lb lower, POSI Welded/Ported Dragon set up, Tuned by Pete @ Performance Dyno, Spec 3+, MGW, 3:27's, Bassani catted-X, Mac 3", Leathel Division-X Return system, MM 6-point cage....

Quote Originally Posted by 03 TOPLESSSVT View Post
    I have had 3 employees over the years that have. One even married his lol. They make your life a LIVING HELL from what I have seen.
    I think that's just women in general. Just some take longer than others, LOL.

Insane SVT Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by WireEater View Post
    I think that's just women in general. Just some take longer than others, LOL.
    Amen, brother!

It's not really for me. A friend here was a bouncer at a strip club while in college. A few years ago he ran into one of the old strippers while shopping. They exchange numbers and yada yada. Now she's prego with #2. I never liked the girl. She's a money hungry whore and spends all he makes. She's a bitch who thinks she's high and mighty and well educated (with no degree). No thanks!

The 2 I knew in college I found doing a line of coke in my roommate's room. We promptly kicked them out. We had a weed only rule in our place.

JD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123