Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    Crazy SVT Poster relentless's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2011
    Location
    San Diego, Ca
    Posts
    151

    Pics of AMR wheels on a Terminator?

    Anyone have photos of the new AMR wheels on an 03-04 Cobra? Thoughts on it?

  2. #2
    Authorized Vendor AMDanBailer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2009
    Location
    Malvern, PA
    Posts
    626
    Quote Originally Posted by relentless View Post
    Anyone have photos of the new AMR wheels on an 03-04 Cobra? Thoughts on it?
    We don't have any yet, unfortunately. If you know of anyone in our area that has one, tell them to shoot me a PM and we can have a set thrown on their car! I bet they're going to look killer on an 03-04, though!
    Dan Bailer | AmericanMuscle.com
    Toll Free: 866.727.1266 | M-F 9AM-9PM EST | Sat 9AM-5:30PM EST
    Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST | Sat 9AM-5:30PM EST
    GET UP TO $200 TOWARDS YOUR NEXT PURCHASE FROM AM!
    Free Same-Day Shipping!

  3. #3
    Shinin' and Whinin' Bachmeier's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2005
    Location
    Bismarck, ND
    Posts
    957
    Send me some charcoal ones Chris, they would look schnazzy on my Comp Orange... ;)
    04 Comp Orange Cobra Coupe
    E85'd MMR'd 3.4Whipple'd
    Cam'd Longtube'd Solid Swap'd
    SFC'd Tubular'd Brembo'd

    #53 of 3768
    Full Resto. Almost finished.

  4. #4
    Authorized Vendor AMChrisRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    Malvern, PA
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by Bachmeier View Post
    Send me some charcoal ones Chris, they would look schnazzy on my Comp Orange... ;)
    Charcoal AMR's would look unbelievable on Comp Orange!
    Chris Rose | AmericanMuscle.com
    Toll Free: 866.727.1266 | M-F 9AM-9PM EST | Sat 10AM-4PM EST
    Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST | Sat 10AM-4PM EST
    GET UP TO $200 TOWARDS YOUR NEXT PURCHASE FROM AM!
    Need Help? For immediate assistance PM AMAlexLazarus!

  5. #5
    Crazy SVT Poster blumnday99's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2003
    Location
    Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States
    Posts
    889
    I just ordered some of the black with machined faces for my 03 mach. I'll post pics when I get them mounted. Should be here tomorrow.
    Built and Tuned by RET

  6. #6
    Crazy SVT Poster blumnday99's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2003
    Location
    Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States
    Posts
    889





    I'll get some better pictures after I get my car washed.

  7. #7
    Authorized Vendor AMDanBailer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2009
    Location
    Malvern, PA
    Posts
    626
    Quote Originally Posted by blumnday99 View Post





    I'll get some better pictures after I get my car washed.
    Thanks for posting! Looks sick!

    What suspension/springs are you running?

  8. #8
    Crazy SVT Poster blumnday99's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2003
    Location
    Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States
    Posts
    889
    Quote Originally Posted by AMChrisYoung View Post
    Thanks for posting! Looks sick!

    What suspension/springs are you running?
    Thanks!

    Front are coilovers and rears are eibach pros.

    I kind of missed the lip on the rims at first, but it's definitely starting to grow on me.

  9. #9
    Insane SVT Poster Dragu1a's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Location
    Dublin, OH
    Posts
    1,465
    Quote Originally Posted by AMChrisYoung View Post
    We don't have any yet, unfortunately. If you know of anyone in our area that has one, tell them to shoot me a PM and we can have a set thrown on their car! I bet they're going to look killer on an 03-04, though!
    i saw PA on your profile and got excited, then looked it up and saw it was by philly and got bummed...too bad you aren't in eastern pa. my car is about an hour from pittsburgh.
    "The best part of the internet is that you don't have to provide proof when quoting someone." - Abraham Lincoln


  10. #10
    Insane SVT Poster Dragu1a's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Location
    Dublin, OH
    Posts
    1,465
    those AMR's look killer...i just wish they were wider.

  11. #11
    Shinin' and Whinin' Bachmeier's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2005
    Location
    Bismarck, ND
    Posts
    957
    Rears are way too small. Should be 11" with a deeper concave in the center...

  12. #12
    Crazy SVT Poster blumnday99's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2003
    Location
    Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States
    Posts
    889
    Quote Originally Posted by Bachmeier View Post
    Rears are way too small. Should be 11" with a deeper concave in the center...
    I wish it was wider too. I'm putting on a 25 mm spacer to push the wheel out a little more. I've got them in my trunk...just haven't had time to put it on yet.

  13. #13
    Crazy SVT Poster
    Join Date
    February 2012
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    459
    Look Nice!

  14. #14
    Crazy SVT Poster blumnday99's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2003
    Location
    Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States
    Posts
    889
    Here it is with the spacer








  15. #15
    Authorized Vendor AMDanBailer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2009
    Location
    Malvern, PA
    Posts
    626
    Quote Originally Posted by blumnday99 View Post
    Here it is with the spacer







    WOW, that looks fantastic with the spacers! What size spacer did you toss on? Ever thought about lowering it an inch or so? I think that'd look killer!

    Great work!

  16. #16
    Crazy SVT Poster blumnday99's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2003
    Location
    Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States
    Posts
    889
    Quote Originally Posted by AMChrisYoung View Post
    WOW, that looks fantastic with the spacers! What size spacer did you toss on? Ever thought about lowering it an inch or so? I think that'd look killer!

    Great work!
    That's a 25mm spacer. I think I'm gonna go with a 285 Bridgestone Potenza S04 or a 295 NT05 next. Those tires are almost done to the wear bars.

    I was planning on lowering the rear eventually. The rear is still on eibach pros...fronts are on coilovers.

  17. #17
    Authorized Vendor AMDanBailer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2009
    Location
    Malvern, PA
    Posts
    626
    Quote Originally Posted by blumnday99 View Post
    That's a 25mm spacer. I think I'm gonna go with a 285 Bridgestone Potenza S04 or a 295 NT05 next. Those tires are almost done to the wear bars.

    I was planning on lowering the rear eventually. The rear is still on eibach pros...fronts are on coilovers.
    Thanks for the info. She looks mean as hell!

    Did you get to post the pics in the customer submitted images for the wheels? If not, we'd really appreciate it!

    Have a good one!

  18. #18
    Crazy SVT Poster blumnday99's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2003
    Location
    Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States
    Posts
    889
    Quote Originally Posted by AMChrisYoung View Post
    Thanks for the info. She looks mean as hell!

    Did you get to post the pics in the customer submitted images for the wheels? If not, we'd really appreciate it!

    Have a good one!
    I haven't posted there yet, but I will soon. I wanted to get some nice shots for your website. Those are ones I just took before / after work.

  19. #19
    Shinin' and Whinin' Bachmeier's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2005
    Location
    Bismarck, ND
    Posts
    957
    Quote Originally Posted by blumnday99 View Post
    That's a 25mm spacer. I think I'm gonna go with a 285 Bridgestone Potenza S04 or a 295 NT05 next. Those tires are almost done to the wear bars.

    I was planning on lowering the rear eventually. The rear is still on eibach pros...fronts are on coilovers.

    Looks sick with the spacers!! But a spacer on the drive wheels with 800 whp doesnt sit well with me.

  20. #20
    Crazy SVT Poster blumnday99's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2003
    Location
    Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States
    Posts
    889
    Quote Originally Posted by Bachmeier View Post
    Looks sick with the spacers!! But a spacer on the drive wheels with 800 whp doesnt sit well with me.
    From what I understand, a hubcentric spacer acts as one piece with the hub if it's installed correctly.

    The non-hubcentric wheel spacers put all the stress on the lug nuts. I made a little over 500 hundred at the wheel and I'm running the Mojave Mile Magnum in June so I'll let you know how it holds together.

  21. #21
    Crazy SVT Poster Cobra of 1999's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2011
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    188
    any pics of them on a 99/01 cobra vert? i think ive decided to get these, i love them
    98 GT lowered, exhaust, 03 cobra rims [sold]
    99 Cobra Vert. completely stock for now


    "if winning doesnt matter, then why do they keep score?" Vince Lombardie

    one of the best quotes ive seen on here..
    "You should just get one solid roller from a steamroller and paint it black. Back of your Cobra will look like a ****ing belt sander."

  22. #22
    Rookie SVT Poster A Suede Futon's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Statesboro GA
    Posts
    148
    JStyles has TSW Nurburgring's on his cobra.. which I mistook for AMR's they were so similar. Look him up
    2003 Silver Metallic cobra
    mostly stock

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •