selking my 03 SB Termi, 54k Miles, FLORIDA

Suspension:Tokico 5 Way adjustables shocks and struts
    13" 4 piston Cobra R Brembo Brake kit
    Powerslot Slotted Rotors
    HP brake pads
    Polyurethane Sway bar bushings
    Ford racing springs 1.5"
    Stock 03 cobra rear brakes
    Full length subframes w/ Seat Brackets (welded)
    Solid Rear swap with forged 3:27s
    Alum driveshaft
    Safety Loop
    Upper rear control arms
    HD? Camber plates

Motor:2.3l Gen1 Polished Whipple (17psi)
    Single Blade Accufab polished TB
    3.0 pulley, stock lower and other pullies
    100mm Steeda blower idler pulley
    Stock inlet tube with K&N
    BA2400 SCT Mass Air
    60 Injectors
    LFP Dual Heat Exchanger (SVT stencil) *Brand New
    LFP Intercooler expansion tank *Brand New
    Chrome UPR Radiator Cover
    Stock manifolds
    Catted (gutted) Bassani SS X-pipe
    Borla Stingers SS
    Intercooler Jumper Mod (on/off switch) *Mounted on Relay cover
    Tune By Mike Shimmak / installed by Jake LaMotta
    Dyno numbers in Sig- Car was re-tuned a month ago ..
    Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump w/ wiring upgrade

Exterior:8000k HIDGUY HID's (heads and fogs)
    18x9/10 OEM Chrome Saleen Wheels (GREAT SHAPE!)
    305/35/18 Nitto Drag Radials 555r a little more than 1/2 tread..
    255/45/18 Bfg tires up front (80% TREAD) <<< GREAT TIRE!
    ***Also have 26x11.5x15 MT ET STREETS with 15x8 Jeg Stars to include if i dont sell them before the vehicle sells (50% tread)

Drivetrain:centerforce DF 26 Spline clutch (being installed as we speak/read)
    Alum Spec Flywheel
    Steeda firewall adjuster
    Steeda TRI AX shifter
    **************JUST GOT A CENTERFORCE DUAL FRICTION CLUTCH IM PUTTING IN*********************

Interior:All stock
    Normal wear on driver side but nothing drastic
    Sirius antenna and adapter in car (have to have your own membership and
    this also came with the car when i bought it and haven't touched it)
    Dual A-pillar gauge pod
    Cobalt Boost/VAC gauge (still have the whitefaced Phantom boost/vac guage as well)
    AEM Air/Fuel gauge
    **I also have a Raptor Shift light BRAND NEW (LED BLUE) that i haven't installed yet ..
    Billet shifter bezel
    Billet cupholder(s) bezel

---I AM SURE IM FORGETTING OTHER MINOR MODS---

Not looking for any trades .. Looking to sell!!!***********************
    I don't have to sell this car by all means. This is a feeler due to other priorities but wouldn't mind keeping it. The car just turned 54k Miles and I purchased it a year ago with 43,300miles on it .. I LOVE THIS CAR to death but I am also spending to much money in mods right now when my money needs to be elsewhere, which i think every person on this forum has that problem! I just changed the plugs right before the tune, so about a month and a half ago. I have had this car at the track twice for a total of 6 track passes. NO TICKS, IDLES GREAT, RUNS FLAWLESS and a litlle help from the suspension mods, it rides like a caddy!!!!!!
    Car has been 10.80s on 15" drag radial with the previous owner..I am the 4th owner and the car is as is in the pics, and has ALWAYS been garage kept. Jake Lamotta knows this car in and out so if you have any questions you can even ask him about it..He was personal friends with every owner of this car..The previous owner, such as myself, wouldn't even put drive through food in the car, would put it in the trunk I never allowed myself to even eat or drink ANYTHING in this car. Never smoked in. 1 person to my knowledge has EVER sat in the back seat! Not even one wrinkle in the back seats.

Their is a small ding on the passenger door, but can fixed with any knowledge of bodywork .. Usual wear on the bumper do to interstate travels but nothing noticable from a distance .. Minor highway damage to hood but nothing that can't be touched up. I can send pics to you of the ding, just pm me your email or phone number and i can email/text them to you ..

$23k FIRM...
    thank you and if you have any questions, just pm me..

PS I just claybared, polished, and waxed the car 2 weeks ago. None of these pics are the corrected finish other than the one at Waterford Lakes car show last weekend 2/18/12 .. (pic with the hood propped at the car show)
    Last edited by WhiPPle_ThiS; 02-27-2012 at 07:19 PM.
    2003 Sonic Blue Cobra- 2.3 Whippled, SRA 593hp/565tq Retuned! - Tuned by Mike Schimmak and Install by Jake Lamotta at Lamotta Performance (sold)

1988 Mustang GT- - 302ci, V1 Vortech S Trim (Polished), 2.9 Reichard blower pulley (9-10psi), Tubular GT40 intake, GT40P Heads, TF valve springs, seals, ARP Bolts, etc., 1.7rr, B303 Cam, 42lb Injectors, Pro-M 80mm mass air, Anderson Powerpipe, PP Fuel rails & adj. regulator, 255lph, Ford racing P headers, BBK o/r X, 2 chamber dumps, QA1 Tubular K-member & A-arms, adj. QA1 shocks, UPR Coil Overs front/rear, subframes, camber plates, d/s rotors, 3:55 gears, king cobra clutch, PRO 5.0, etc...

Rookie SVT Poster
    Beautiful car. Wait one year and I take it off your hands

Quote Originally Posted by Muerte View Post
    Beautiful car. Wait one year and I take it off your hands
    Haha maybe .. thanks for the compliment
    2003 Sonic Blue Cobra- 2.3 Whippled, SRA 593hp/565tq Retuned! - Tuned by Mike Schimmak and Install by Jake Lamotta at Lamotta Performance (sold)

1988 Mustang GT- - 302ci, V1 Vortech S Trim (Polished), 2.9 Reichard blower pulley (9-10psi), Tubular GT40 intake, GT40P Heads, TF valve springs, seals, ARP Bolts, etc., 1.7rr, B303 Cam, 42lb Injectors, Pro-M 80mm mass air, Anderson Powerpipe, PP Fuel rails & adj. regulator, 255lph, Ford racing P headers, BBK o/r X, 2 chamber dumps, QA1 Tubular K-member & A-arms, adj. QA1 shocks, UPR Coil Overs front/rear, subframes, camber plates, d/s rotors, 3:55 gears, king cobra clutch, PRO 5.0, etc...

Great color, GLWS
    Daily Driver 2003 WRX Wagon
    Summer Weekend Toy 2003 Sonic Blue Cobra- #5823 Born 03-06-2003
    Stance Provided By: MM CC Plates, MM Coilovers and Bilsteins. Spring Rates: Front 350 Rear 500
    Northeast Cobra Association Member # 021

Bump

Well.. got a new centerforce dual friction clutch to put in as well!

will u take $19 straight up with stock blower?

Quote Originally Posted by 03smokedroush View Post
    will u take $19 straight up with stock blower?
    I do not have stock blower, i am not looking to part out..

Crazy SVT Poster lubrizolsfin3st's Avatar
    I gots a chubby. Man that is sexy. I want!!!!

Sent from your Lubrizolsfin3st
    iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie SVT Poster steves04cobra's Avatar
    If I was in the states I would buy this today.

Quote Originally Posted by steves04cobra View Post
    If I was in the states I would buy this today.
    Come on over! ahha

Rookie SVT Poster steves04cobra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiPPle_ThiS View Post
    Come on over! ahha
    Won't be back to the states until summer of next year.

ttt

Damn dude, this car is perfect. I think you'll regret selling it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BearsFTW18 View Post
    Damn dude, this car is perfect. I think you'll regret selling it lol.
    I know i will .. but priorities my friend .. priorities

Quote Originally Posted by WhiPPle_ThiS View Post
    I know i will .. but priorities my friend .. priorities
    Oh well then yeah that's totally different. I thought you were selling for the hell of it.

I never would get rid of it for the hell of it...all this talk is making me not want too get rid of it hahaha

update: Car is in the shop for a bit...new clutch, flywheel, clutch fork, clutch ball joint, and motor mounts..will keep everyone updated ...

car has now got a brand new centerforce dfx clutch, new throw out and pilot bearing, flywheel, clutch fork and ball joint...ready to SELL!!!!!!! was compression tested for shits and giggles, everything is fine and dandy..PM me if interested or call/text me 407 680 6698..i am picking the car up from Lamotta Performance before the weekend..
    Last edited by WhiPPle_ThiS; 02-28-2012 at 05:50 PM.

Rookie SVT Poster
    This is THE perfect car, why did your priorities had to come now before I could finish mine?

Man, you're not even 4 1/2 hours away on top of it....God, I hope it doesn't sell until next year lol. oh, and steves04cobra, I'm first in line for next year's purchase

Sale Pending..

Ttt

damnit every time I look at this thread it makes me want it more and more.

beautiful car, glws

2004 Competition Orange Cobra #2823
    Click HERE for build thread

Rookie SVT Poster

Sb cobra

Is the sb cobra still for sell and where you at in central fl.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast