Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by svtcop View Post
    Learn how to use the quote button without adding it in my post, noob.

I'm just about done here, I don't think you're picking up what I'm putting down.

Lighten up, Francis.

Well since I am such a "Noob" I will just have to hope that your expert ways on the internet can filter out what I am trying to say. One day I can be a big internet hero such as yourself.
    2006 Porsche Cayman S
    2010 Camaro SS
    2006 Corvette
    2004 Lemans ZO6 Corvette

Thread Savin' Sum'bitch! silver03svt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss3209 View Post
    No sir, I am just pointing out that since you are saying that reading comprehension is not one of my strong points when you butchered the ability to make that point.

I did not come here to make enemies, I just came to this post to share some info that seemed like it would help the person make a decision as to whether to tint their windows dark or not. I wanted to simply let them know that a window tint ticket in NC would not add points to their license.
    Obviously I didn't butcher it too bad if you understood it. BTW, I went back through all your posts in this thread alone, and you really have no room to talk about other people's grammar. While I only found one misspelling, you have NUMEROUS run on sentences, incomplete sentences, puntuation where it shouldn't be, and so on. But whatever noob.

And I never commented about the info that you posted. I thought it was good stuff. Almost as good as the VA info that I had posted earlier in the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by HYBRED View Post
    OP is gender confused.

Quote Originally Posted by silver03svt View Post
    Obviously I didn't butcher it too bad if you understood it. BTW, I went back through all your posts in this thread alone, and you really have no room to talk about other people's grammar. While I only found one misspelling, you have NUMEROUS run on sentences, incomplete sentences, puntuation where it shouldn't be, and so on. But whatever noob.

And I never commented about the info that you posted. I thought it was good stuff. Almost as good as the VA info that I had posted earlier in the thread.

I am simply saying that those that live in glass houses should not throw stones, I did not claim to be the punctuation police.

Just seems that a few here that have a greater sense of being than they should be about what a person has to say whether is has any value based on the length of time that they have been on the site.
    2006 Porsche Cayman S
    2010 Camaro SS
    2006 Corvette
    2004 Lemans ZO6 Corvette

I am simply saying that those that live in glass houses should not throw stones, I did not claim to be the punctuation police.

Just seems that a few here that have a greater sense of being than they should be about what a person has to say whether is has any value based on the length of time that they have been on the site.
    But I like throwing stones. I don't care what kind of house people live in. My house is made of solid rock.
    OP is gender confused.

But I like throwing stones. I don't care what kind of house people live in. My house is made of solid rock.

Please tell Fred,Barney and Mr. Slate that I said "Hello"
    2006 Porsche Cayman S
    2010 Camaro SS
    2006 Corvette
    2004 Lemans ZO6 Corvette

Please tell Fred,Barney and Mr. Slate that I said "Hello"
    I would, but I'm too busy ****ing Betty and Wilma!
    OP is gender confused.

I would, but I'm too busy ****ing Betty and Wilma!
    LOL, you must have a thing for Jessica Rabbit as well??
    2006 Porsche Cayman S
    2010 Camaro SS
    2006 Corvette
    2004 Lemans ZO6 Corvette

Well since I am such a "Noob" I will just have to hope that your expert ways on the internet can filter out what I am trying to say. One day I can be a big internet hero such as yourself.
    You will never measure up, skippy. But I think you know that already.

Please show me where I doubted the value of what you said? Your time as a member on this site makes you a nooblet. Your posts following the noob comment, not prior, are what's making people doubt you.

If your skin is seriously this thin might I suggest a trip into smack down for a little crash course in humility.

Quote Originally Posted by svtcop View Post
    You will never measure up, skippy. But I think you know that already.

Please show me where I doubted the value of what you said? Your time as a member on this site makes you a nooblet. Your posts following the noob comment, not prior, are what's making people doubt you.

If your skin is seriously this thin might I suggest a trip into smack down for a little crash course in humility.
    The air of someone to simply call someone a "Noob" on a forum because they are new to it, this is not a game where someone is calling you a cheat because you are better at it than them. Please excuse the use of a "Quote" button because I didn't use it in a manner than was befitting of a superior forum member

The "Holier Than Thou" attitude that some here have is sickening. I don't have thin skin, how can you expect to get any respect when you refer to someone as "Sport" or "Skippy" and then say they should bow down to you, you have a high self worth that is obviously over inflated.
    2006 Porsche Cayman S
    2010 Camaro SS
    2006 Corvette
    2004 Lemans ZO6 Corvette

Premium Member
    The air of someone to simply call someone a "Noob" on a forum because they are new to it, this is not a game where someone is calling you a cheat because you are better at it than them. Please excuse the use of a "Quote" button because I didn't use it in a manner than was befitting of a superior forum member

The "Holier Than Thou" attitude that some here have is sickening. I don't have thin skin, how can you expect to get any respect when you refer to someone as "Sport" or "Skippy" and then say they should bow down to you, you have a high self worth that is obviously over inflated.
    . You should quit now before that hole you're digging gets any deeper. Every time you post you sound more and more hysterical, and it is not accomplishing anything

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123