Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 73 of 73
  1. #51
    Oh, the humanity of it all. FordSVTFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2001
    Location
    West Florida
    Posts
    27,751
    Quote Originally Posted by 50q's View Post
    First I said employment law, not Law School. You read between the lines.
    law is studied in law school. Employment law requires a person to have studied and understood the principles of con law, contract, and property.

    Reading between the lines tells me you took some half assed undergrad course that barely scratches the surface.
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
    The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by FordSVTFan
    If being STUPID doesnt hurt, it should!

  2. #52
    Schooler of idiots RDJ's Avatar
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    October 2002
    Location
    Round Rock , Texas/ Afghanistan
    Posts
    15,443
    Quote Originally Posted by 50q's View Post
    Are you just stupid or arrogant. I can't really figure it out. All I can see is you trying to actually prove your smarter than everyone else posting.
    I will start with this lame assertion and respond to your earlier insults separately. I am neither stupid nor arrogant. I am factual. my saying what you quoted has nothing to do with either, it also has nothing to do with being smart. It is an observation made based on the words HE wrote. why you are offended at that is beyond me. you are 21 years old, still in school and are the one trying to show you are smarter than anyone else. Highly recommend you step back and take another look. you might spend some time reading the rules regarding insults outside of smackdown and circumvention of the obscenity filter. I made sure to spell those correctly so that as you learn to use the search feature they will actually show up in your search.

  3. #53
    SVT God ModularFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2007
    Location
    NJ/PA
    Posts
    3,301
    After reading into this more, something tells me the OP was setup. they knew he was the quiet one around the work place and they wanted to see if he'd break the silence or too see if they can get anything out of him. I believe thats why this co-worker dumped the story on him, so that would give his co-worker buddies a reason to shaft him, because they knew the OP would say something and they made the OP look like the asshole unfortunately costing the op his job.

    This is one of the reasons why I keep my mouth shut at work anymore, I don't get involved with anyones business i simply tell them, I don't want to hear it and its none of my business. I know have been working close to 5 months at my new job, and I will continue to be the way I am, because Its not worth losing my job over someone elses bs. just saying.
    Last edited by ModularFan; 03-08-2012 at 08:26 PM.

  4. #54
    Schooler of idiots RDJ's Avatar
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    October 2002
    Location
    Round Rock , Texas/ Afghanistan
    Posts
    15,443
    Quote Originally Posted by 50q's View Post
    First phuckstick you post way to much.
    what business is it of yours how much I post? oh wait I can answer that myself ... can we say NONE. and nice circumvention of the obscenity filter.
    Quote Originally Posted by 50q's View Post
    Second if you would like to know I am studying employment law right now and know retaliation cases pretty well.
    so I was correct you are not a lawyer. at what school are you studying? what credentials do you have besides your BS or BA? and what experience do you have in actually litigating retaliation cases?
    Quote Originally Posted by 50q's View Post
    He has to show a work performance before hand. If he has no write ups before all of this happened and can prove once he did turn him in the write ups began he would have a strong case. If he is hired under employment at will and had been written up in the past more than once then they have a strong case just to fire him before of poor work performance. anything else you would like to add? He must first show a strong prima facia case in order to even move to a judgement. It all depends on his work performance before the claim. If he has a poor work performance then the business would have a very strong case, if no write up occured before then he has the stronger case. typically they will settle for the employee because of eeoc backing.
    who's arguing this? while some of it is probably valid it has nothing to do with what I stated. I will leave it to Adam to argue the finer points of the law. I will say this ... you either took a quick Rosetta Stone class in English or you paid more attention to your writing this time.

  5. #55
    Schooler of idiots RDJ's Avatar
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    October 2002
    Location
    Round Rock , Texas/ Afghanistan
    Posts
    15,443
    Quote Originally Posted by ModularFan View Post
    After reading into this more, something tells me the OP was setup. they knew he was the quiet one around the work place and they wanted to see if he'd break the silence or too see if they can get anything out of him. I believe thats why this co-worker dumped the story on him, so that would give his co-worker buddies a reason to shaft him, because they knew the OP would say something and they made the OP look like the asshole unfortunately costing the op his job.

    This is one of the reasons why I keep my mouth shut at work anymore, I don't get involved with anyones business i simply tell them, I don't want to hear it and its none of my business. I know have been working close to 5 months at my new job, and I will continue to be the way I am, because Its not worth losing my job over someone elses bs. just saying.
    a conspiricy really? if that were true and they "set him up" the charges would have been dropped or dismissed. What pedophile would sacrifice himself just to set some kid where he works up?

    I am sure planter is happy to know there is at least one more person that would allow a pedophile to continue operating unchallenged just because someone didn't want to get invooved.

  6. #56
    SVT God
    Join Date
    August 2003
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    2,611
    Unfortunately I have no legal advice, however I would like to commend you on doing something that many would not have the courage to do. Because of you his kids are safe and heading towards what we can only hope is a better environment.

    People like you show me that there is still some good out there. Hopefully you land back on your feet with a job quickly and receive a nice settlement.

    Best of luck,

  7. #57
    SVT God ModularFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2007
    Location
    NJ/PA
    Posts
    3,301
    Quote Originally Posted by RDJ View Post
    a conspiricy really? if that were true and they "set him up" the charges would have been dropped or dismissed. What pedophile would sacrifice himself just to set some kid where he works up?

    I am sure planter is happy to know there is at least one more person that would allow a pedophile to continue operating unchallenged just because someone didn't want to get invooved.
    No, I never said it was a conspiricy, I simply said the co-worker knew the OP was quite so he decided to tell him, so the rest of the mechanics can stick it to him.

  8. #58
    Schooler of idiots RDJ's Avatar
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    October 2002
    Location
    Round Rock , Texas/ Afghanistan
    Posts
    15,443
    Quote Originally Posted by ModularFan View Post
    No, I never said it was a conspiricy, I simply said the co-worker knew the OP was quite so he decided to tell him, so the rest of the mechanics can stick it to him.
    that makes a conspiricy dude. and back to my original question, what pedophile is going to put his freedom on the line just so they can stick it to some poor schmuk they don't like?

  9. #59
    Crazy SVT Poster 50q's's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2011
    Location
    Lancaster,Ohio
    Posts
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by FordSVTFan View Post
    law is studied in law school. Employment law requires a person to have studied and understood the principles of con law, contract, and property.

    Reading between the lines tells me you took some half assed undergrad course that barely scratches the surface.
    I would have to say me scratching the surface is more than you would know. Employment law is its own form of law; has very little if nothing to do with property. BTW you cursed maybe you should send yourself a warning, sweetheart. Follow your own rules buddy.

  10. #60
    Crazy SVT Poster 50q's's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2011
    Location
    Lancaster,Ohio
    Posts
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by RDJ View Post
    what business is it of yours how much I post? oh wait I can answer that myself ... can we say NONE. and nice circumvention of the obscenity filter.
    so I was correct you are not a lawyer. at what school are you studying? what credentials do you have besides your BS or BA? and what experience do you have in actually litigating retaliation cases?
    who's arguing this? while some of it is probably valid it has nothing to do with what I stated. I will leave it to Adam to argue the finer points of the law. I will say this ... you either took a quick Rosetta Stone class in English or you paid more attention to your writing this time.
    Sorry grammar police. Maybe next time I will focus on both. Thanks for saying I have a valid argument. Now get back to the keyboard so you feel big poking fun at others.

  11. #61
    Schooler of idiots RDJ's Avatar
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    October 2002
    Location
    Round Rock , Texas/ Afghanistan
    Posts
    15,443
    Quote Originally Posted by 50q's View Post
    Sorry grammar police. Maybe next time I will focus on both.
    if you claim to be a lawyer or in law school and want people to take you serious I suggest you do. your first post was pathetic and an embarassment to your claimed profession.
    Quote Originally Posted by 50q's View Post
    Thanks for saying I have a valid argument.
    this is not what I said. reading comprehension > you. it is what you HOPED I would say. I said you MIGHT have a valid point but would let Adam argue the finer points.
    Quote Originally Posted by 50q's View Post
    Now get back to the keyboard so you feel big poking fun at others.
    I am already at the keyboard, or do you think I type using my mind? and poking fun at others is not about "feeling big" once again you fail at your analysis. it is, however, entertaining. especially when they are like you, trying to pretend they are something they are not.

  12. #62
    Crazy SVT Poster 50q's's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2011
    Location
    Lancaster,Ohio
    Posts
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by RDJ View Post
    if you claim to be a lawyer or in law school and want people to take you serious I suggest you do. your first post was pathetic and an embarassment to your claimed profession.
    this is not what I said. reading comprehension > you. it is what you HOPED I would say. I said you MIGHT have a valid point but would let Adam argue the finer points.
    I am already at the keyboard, or do you think I type using my mind? and poking fun at others is not about "feeling big" once again you fail at your analysis. it is, however, entertaining. especially when they are like you, trying to pretend they are something they are not.
    Sorry I failed to impress someone like you, anyways keep up the post count. Eventually you will become important one day. Just a few more replies.

  13. #63
    Schooler of idiots RDJ's Avatar
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    October 2002
    Location
    Round Rock , Texas/ Afghanistan
    Posts
    15,443
    Quote Originally Posted by 50q's View Post
    Sorry I failed to impress someone like you, anyways keep up the post count. Eventually you will become important one day. Just a few more replies.

  14. #64
    Schooler of idiots RDJ's Avatar
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    October 2002
    Location
    Round Rock , Texas/ Afghanistan
    Posts
    15,443
    Quote Originally Posted by 50q's View Post
    I would have to say me scratching the surface is more than you would know. Employment law is its own form of law; has very little if nothing to do with property. BTW you cursed maybe you should send yourself a warning, sweetheart. Follow your own rules buddy.
    I don't see you lasting very much longer. which is probably a good thing

  15. #65
    OP is a faggit thepizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2009
    Location
    North New Jersey
    Posts
    5,246
    Quote Originally Posted by 50q's View Post
    You will when under the case of retaliation if you can prove that the write up were false. if you can show a strong performance before you reported the petifile and show that soon after the case you could sue for retaliation. you need records of your work performance before and after the case.
    Bad grammar.
    Quote Originally Posted by 50q's View Post
    First phuckstick you post way to much. Second if you would like to know I am studying employment law right now and know retaliation cases pretty well. He has to show a work performance before hand. If he has no write ups before all of this happened and can prove once he did turn him in the write ups began he would have a strong case. If he is hired under employment at will and had been written up in the past more than once then they have a strong case just to fire him before of poor work performance. anything else you would like to add? He must first show a strong prima facia case in order to even move to a judgement. It all depends on his work performance before the claim. If he has a poor work performance then the business would have a very strong case, if no write up occured before then he has the stronger case. typically they will settle for the employee because of eeoc backing.
    Circumventing the profanity filter.
    Quote Originally Posted by 50q's View Post
    Are you just stupid or arrogant. I can't really figure it out. All I can see is you trying to actually prove your smarter than everyone else posting.
    Flaming outside SmackDown
    Quote Originally Posted by 50q's View Post
    I would have to say me scratching the surface is more than you would know. Employment law is its own form of law; has very little if nothing to do with property. BTW you cursed maybe you should send yourself a warning, sweetheart. Follow your own rules buddy.
    Flaming a moderator.


    There is 18 official rules on SVTP. Keep going at this pace and you just might break them all and go down in history! Way to go noob.
    Snitch'n Ain't Easy...


    Quote Originally Posted by kanibus View Post
    Add me to that list. I'll cream her pink any day.

  16. #66
    Captain Slow! Devious_Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2011
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    8,733
    crystal ball says SD to follow shortly...
    RIP Mom......11/28/62 - 4/27/13

  17. #67
    Really Cool Guy Shiper's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Location
    Norman, OK
    Posts
    1,246
    Quote Originally Posted by 50q's View Post
    I would have to say me scratching the surface is more than you would know. Employment law is its own form of law; has very little if nothing to do with property. BTW you cursed maybe you should send yourself a warning, sweetheart. Follow your own rules buddy.
    I'm pretty sure Adam actually has his JD, whereas you aren't even in law school....

    And it isn't against the rules to curse, its against the rules to try and circumvent the filter...

    So anyway, enjoy SD
    If men cease to believe that they will one day become gods then they will surely become worms - Henry Miller

  18. #68
    Aliens NewKid's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2005
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    7,485
    Quote Originally Posted by 50q's View Post
    I would have to say me scratching the surface is more than you would know. Employment law is its own form of law; has very little if nothing to do with property. BTW you cursed maybe you should send yourself a warning, sweetheart. Follow your own rules buddy.


    Good stuff from this kid; here's to hoping we see him again in SD.

  19. #69
    big deal five0three's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2011
    Location
    Minot ND
    Posts
    829
    Herro
    2011 GT M6
    Brembo car swap
    BMR LCA's/Relo Brackets
    Steeda Adjustable UCA/Mount, Adjustable Panhard Bar, Adjustable Solid Front Swaybar Endlinks, Stainless Brake Lines
    FRPP P Springs

  20. #70
    Pain Don't Hurt svtcop's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,252
    Quote Originally Posted by 50q's View Post
    I would have to say me scratching the surface is more than you would know. Employment law is its own form of law; has very little if nothing to do with property. BTW you cursed maybe you should send yourself a warning, sweetheart. Follow your own rules buddy.

    Why do they all have to be from Ohio anymore.

    Cursed?? This noob can't read the rules. I vote ban.

    I'm not drinking the damn water around here anymore that's for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by RDJ View Post
    I don't see you lasting very much longer. which is probably a good thing
    Please, I know my state sucks ass but people like this are really ruining it.

    However, folks like 50q's are what we call job security in our line of work.

  21. #71
    Schooler of idiots RDJ's Avatar
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    October 2002
    Location
    Round Rock , Texas/ Afghanistan
    Posts
    15,443
    Quote Originally Posted by svtcop View Post
    Why do they all have to be from Ohio anymore.

    Cursed?? This noob can't read the rules. I vote ban.

    I'm not drinking the damn water around here anymore that's for sure.



    Please, I know my state sucks ass but people like this are really ruining it.

    However, folks like 50q's are what we call job security in our line of work.
    you should move to texas.

  22. #72
    Oh, the humanity of it all. FordSVTFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2001
    Location
    West Florida
    Posts
    27,751
    Quote Originally Posted by 50q's View Post
    I would have to say me scratching the surface is more than you would know. Employment law is its own form of law; has very little if nothing to do with property. BTW you cursed maybe you should send yourself a warning, sweetheart. Follow your own rules buddy.
    Employment is a subspecialty within Law. To practice employment law you need a law degree and a bar card. I have both. Further, Employment Law certainly pertains to property in that there are often property rights attached or associated with one's employment. Clearly you do not understand Employment Law.

    Go read the rules again. I did not circumvent the obscenity filter as you did not did I directly insult your preciousness outside of SD.

    Quite while you are far behind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
    The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by FordSVTFan
    If being STUPID doesnt hurt, it should!

  23. #73
    MAHALO Bitches ! Outlaw99's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2002
    Location
    Asheville, NC
    Posts
    13,378
    gotta love the noobs, Adam. you would be so bored without them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •