Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 52
  1. #26
    Who's your Daddy! JD03Cobra's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2003
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    5,165
    Careful with that monster! Sweet ride

  2. #27
    SVT God Jaysin's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2007
    Location
    Ga
    Posts
    1,679
    Sick ride my friend. Dammit I love the C5 Z's, once I get rid of my 01 i'm either going to get a C5 Z or Terminator, so awesome.
    01 Zinc Cobra, #816 of 3867. Born on 5/8/01.

  3. #28
    Crazy SVT Poster lxboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2004
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    502
    Quote Originally Posted by chadO View Post
    Have you ever tested to see how much down force you've gained with that wing rather than the stock one?
    im sure its nice to have when your full boost in 5th. they dont screw around on that side of the atlantic! wish we could run like that in the states without smoky gettin pissed.

    such a nice set up on that z, and its not even trying yet with worked afrs turbo and low boost.

    If you find time, stick a camera in that fugger and go for a romp so i can finish
    Last edited by lxboy; 03-05-2012 at 07:58 PM.

  4. #29
    RIP Gump jerrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2005
    Location
    East TX
    Posts
    5,502
    Looks great man, I love it.
    Why did you go with a stock cube build?
    "Initial Success or Total Failure"

  5. #30
    SVT God venomws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,222
    Quote Originally Posted by chadO View Post
    Have you ever tested to see how much down force you've gained with that wing rather than the stock one?

    No I never did and I really didnt think about it I only bought it because I liked the look.



    Quote Originally Posted by JD03Cobra View Post
    Careful with that monster! Sweet ride

    Thanks man


    Quote Originally Posted by Jaysin View Post
    Sick ride my friend. Dammit I love the C5 Z's, once I get rid of my 01 i'm either going to get a C5 Z or Terminator, so awesome.

    Both C5ZO6 & Terminator are awesome cars to start modding.
    Thanks..


    Quote Originally Posted by lxboy View Post
    im sure its nice to have when your full boost in 5th. they dont screw around on that side of the atlantic! wish we could run like that in the states without smoky gettin pissed.

    such a nice set up on that z, and its not even trying yet with worked afrs turbo and low boost.

    If you find time, stick a camera in that fugger and go for a romp so i can finish

    Thanks, camera is charged and ready
    I'm planning a couple of races already then more boooost



    Quote Originally Posted by jerrad View Post
    Looks great man, I love it.
    Why did you go with a stock cube build?

    Thanks Jerrad..
    Only reason is I didnt want to change the turbo now if I went with bigger ci I'll max out the turbo very fast since its T4.
    What I love about the setup now is fast spool and pulls all the way to 7000rpm

    I'll enjoy it for a year or so then the new crazy build 400-427ci with single 91mm or twin 76mm
    01 C5 ZO6
    New setup LSX with some Turbos
    Old Setup 347ci - Custom ST80 Turbo kit 670rwhp 609rwtq 11psi 91octane
    Older Setup 347ci - STS GT28's Turbos 715rwhp 688rwtq 16psi 91/103 octane.

    https://www.youtube.com/user/venomws6

  6. #31
    RIP Gump jerrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2005
    Location
    East TX
    Posts
    5,502
    Quote Originally Posted by venomws6 View Post
    Thanks Jerrad..
    Only reason is I didnt want to change the turbo now if I went with bigger ci I'll max out the turbo very fast since its T4.
    What I love about the setup now is fast spool and pulls all the way to 7000rpm

    I'll enjoy it for a year or so then the new crazy build 400-427ci with single 91mm or twin 76mm
    Once you get tired of the setup send it my way.

  7. #32
    Car Junkie burnin4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2006
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,774
    Very nice!
    2012 Boss 11.58 @ 123mph bolt-ons
    2011 GT500 Upper/Lower/CAI
    2008 Z06 Heads/Cam 10.58 @ 132mph
    2006 Z06 stock 11.50 @ 123.95
    2004 STi 10.87 @ 127mph

  8. #33
    Another day in Paradise wigginwilly00's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2007
    Location
    Tomball/Austin, Texas
    Posts
    3,805
    That's awesome man... Good numbers...

    For Sale:2002 SVT Lightning A/C Compressor.
    http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...l#post12943082
    Thanks Chris Lehoski

  9. #34
    That New Edge GT Stevo151's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Location
    Snohomish, WA
    Posts
    7,603
    Damn those are some good numbers! That vette looks so damn bad ass!


    --------------------- Just a bolt-on GT... -----------------------

  10. #35
    Captain America bizzmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,650
    Damn. Good stuff man. Must be über fast.

  11. #36
    Crazy SVT Poster dmarstroker's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, Washington
    Posts
    359
    sick vette for sure
    347 stroker, TW heads, xe274hr cam, holley systemax II intake, accel distributor, 30lb inj., 80mm pro-m meter, air fuel adjuster, MAC 1 3/4 LT headers, off road dr. gas x-pipe, bassani mufflers dumped, strange adjustable struts and shocks, sportline springs, hurst shifter, 373 gears, alum. DS w/safety loop, MM full length SFC, ssbc 13in brakes , 03 cobra replica wheels 17x8 and 17x10.5's on 315 nitto DR

  12. #37
    SVT God Mitch.Shea's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2004
    Location
    Big island, HI
    Posts
    2,651
    nice numbers, 800+should not be a problem. get some race footage!

  13. #38
    Just A GT 1QUICK10TH's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2007
    Location
    Tuckerton, NJ
    Posts
    2,846
    They make cars go fast in Saudi Arabia? Learn something new every day

    2001 Metallic Silver GT-Wastegated Pro Charger F1A-Sullivan Intake-Treadstone A/A-Aeromotive Fuel-Hanlon Trans-IRS-Built 32v

    2004 Oxford White Mach 1-11.5:1 compression-built bottom end- full bolt ons-DD status

    There's only one way to be broke and happy, own a mustang.

  14. #39
    Insane SVT Poster rem177's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2005
    Location
    Chicago suburbs
    Posts
    1,122
    Quote Originally Posted by 1QUICK10TH View Post
    They make cars go fast in Saudi Arabia? Learn something new every day
    REALLY?! theres a huge car-enthusiast car in the middle east.


    congrats bro. car looks great, good numbers too.
    2004 SVT Cobra

    2001 SVT Lightning -- SOLD
    1990 Mustang 5.0 LX -- SOLD

  15. #40
    Don't mess with Teksids 32ValveRom's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,270
    Pretty awesome vid

  16. #41
    SVT God blksvtCOBRA714's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Bel Air, Maryland
    Posts
    3,024
    Impressive numbers and nice looking vette.


    Proud Member of the Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association

    2003 Black 10th Annv. Cobra
    Kenne Bell 2.2 w/ Supporting Mods

    Magnaflow l Lethal Performance l Mac l Billetflow l Kenne Bell l Afco l Steeda l MGW l AFS l Toyo l BF Goodrich l C&L l ProMotion l Fidanza l SCT l Maximum Motorsports l True Forged

    DD- 2011 F150 FX4 Supercrew w/ Ecoboost
    DD- 97 Honda Civic---Sold

    Competition Speed & Sound
    Tuned by Lund

  17. #42
    126lbs of Whoop Ass Sinister04L's Avatar
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    February 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    20,996
    Sick C5Z!

  18. #43
    SVT God venomws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,222
    Quote Originally Posted by jerrad View Post
    Once you get tired of the setup send it my way.
    You have to pay for shipping ..




    Quote Originally Posted by burnin4 View Post
    Very nice!
    Thanks man.
    Congrats on the new Boss


    Quote Originally Posted by wigginwilly00 View Post
    That's awesome man... Good numbers...

    Thanks man


    Quote Originally Posted by Stevo151 View Post
    Damn those are some good numbers! That vette looks so damn bad ass!

    Thanks I'm very happy with the gains.


    Quote Originally Posted by bizzmeister View Post
    Damn. Good stuff man. Must be über fast.

    Thanks..


    Quote Originally Posted by dmarstroker View Post
    sick vette for sure

    Thanks


    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch.Shea View Post
    nice numbers, 800+should not be a problem. get some race footage!

    Thanks I'll try to get the dyno vid ready tomorrow.


    Quote Originally Posted by 1QUICK10TH View Post
    They make cars go fast in Saudi Arabia? Learn something new every day

    You'd be surprised what cars we have here


    Quote Originally Posted by rem177 View Post
    REALLY?! theres a huge car-enthusiast car in the middle east.


    congrats bro. car looks great, good numbers too.

    Thanks man


    Quote Originally Posted by 32ValveRom View Post
    Pretty awesome vid




    Quote Originally Posted by blksvtCOBRA714 View Post
    Impressive numbers and nice looking vette.

    Thanks


    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister04L View Post
    Sick C5Z!


    So did you finish your car for TX2K12?

  19. #44
    GTO Convert NinjaBum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    1,176
    Quote Originally Posted by 1QUICK10TH View Post
    They make cars go fast in Saudi Arabia? Learn something new every day
    Last time I was in the Middle East, I was in Kuwait and got passed by some kickass looking r34 Skylines. They have tons of fast cars over there.

    Awesome car OP. I'm def jealous.

  20. #45
    126lbs of Whoop Ass Sinister04L's Avatar
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    February 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    20,996
    Quote Originally Posted by venomws6 View Post

    So did you finish your car for TX2K12?
    Hell no.

  21. #46
    SVT God venomws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,222
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaBum View Post
    Last time I was in the Middle East, I was in Kuwait and got passed by some kickass looking r34 Skylines. They have tons of fast cars over there.

    Awesome car OP. I'm def jealous.

    Thanks man.



    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister04L View Post
    Hell no.


    Why!! I thought you already received the Procharger & everything?

  22. #47
    RIP Gump jerrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2005
    Location
    East TX
    Posts
    5,502
    Quote Originally Posted by venomws6 View Post
    You have to pay for shipping ..
    Haha, it's a done deal.

  23. #48
    126lbs of Whoop Ass Sinister04L's Avatar
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    February 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    20,996
    Quote Originally Posted by venomws6 View Post
    Why!! I thought you already received the Procharger & everything?
    Yeah I've had the blower for awhile now. It's just sitting waiting to go on but I don't have the engine back yet. It'll be awesome when it's done but I really wanted to make TX2K12. Sucks.

  24. #49
    SVT God venomws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,222
    Quote Originally Posted by jerrad View Post
    Haha, it's a done deal.





    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister04L View Post
    Yeah I've had the blower for awhile now. It's just sitting waiting to go on but I don't have the engine back yet. It'll be awesome when it's done but I really wanted to make TX2K12. Sucks.


    TX2K13 will be here in no time
    Where did you order the engine from ? Are you going with 400+ci with F1R?

  25. #50
    126lbs of Whoop Ass Sinister04L's Avatar
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    February 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    20,996
    Quote Originally Posted by venomws6 View Post
    TX2K13 will be here in no time
    Where did you order the engine from ? Are you going with 400+ci with F1R?
    Hell I'll probably be down for something else then lol. HKE is doing the engine, and yes it's a 416 with an F1-R.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •