Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Engine Lubrication Guru UnleashedBeast's Avatar
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RDJ View Post
    This is because smart people outnumber short bus window licking retards by at least a dozen to one
    at least you'd like to believe that was the case. However....

Quote Originally Posted by Powershift03 View Post
    Not trying to pour gas on the fire... but, if you are that unhappy, that untrusting, and believe the US gov is willing to kill thousands of US citizens....

You are more than welcome to LEAVE. You can move to another country, or run for office to make things better. Nobody is forcing you to stay. And, best of luck finding a country better than ours.. with better opportunities, and a better quality of living.

The OP doesn't even live here, and has a knack for posting up this trash on a regular basis.
    Oh gee, like I've never heard that comeback before.

You never know, one day we may all want to leave this country.

*Please study world history before you reply with something like, "I love this country, America will NEVER fail. It's the most awesome country in the world, therefore it's too big to fail."

See what I did there, "too big to fail." Now where have I heard that before....hmmm...oh yeah!!!

2014 Mustang GT: Sterling Gray | NAV | Recaros | Brembos | Glass Roof | back up camera | 6 speed auto

2007+ Shelby GT500 UOA thread | 2012+ Boss 302 UOA Thread | 2011+ GT UOA Thread

Quote Originally Posted by *TK* View Post
    If you have an hour and twenty minutes you need to watch this. Form your own opinions. The testimony of police officers and military personnel and civilians at and around the pentagon is very convincing. Watch in its entirety, or at least the first 30 minutes.

There is a lot I agree with in the video but I don't agree with his two plane theory. However I do agree with the light pole and eyewitness evidence as well as the taxi cab driver confession at the very end that will make your jaw drop. What exactly hit or exploded in the Pentagon... I'm not entirely sure.

NATIONAL SECURITY ALERT - 9/11 PENTAGON ATTACK - YouTube

Perhaps this will help...

911 Case Study: Pentagon Flight 77 - YouTube

2011 Mustang GT 401A
    2013 Explorer Sport

1999 Mustang GT (sold)
    2000 Mustang GT 620whp/570lb-ft (sold)
    2001 Lightning (sold)
    2002 Lightning 2.3 KB (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister04L View Post
    I agree with a lot of what you're saying, but are you inferring that 9/11 was a conspiracy?
    I still don't really know of what to make of 9/11. I don't have all the facts about those events so I'm not as bold as others to say "its an inside job" or purposely perpetrated by the government without a doubt. But I'm not going to put those people down who believe that or who are convinced that there is a great deal of evidence to support their position.

126lbs of Whoop Ass Sinister04L's Avatar
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01cobravortech View Post
    I still don't really know of what to make of 9/11. I don't have all the facts about those events so I'm not as bold as others to say "its an inside job" or purposely perpetrated by the government without a doubt. But I'm not going to put those people down who believe that or who are convinced that there is a great deal of evidence to support their position.
    I know that our government is inept and corrupt, but the idea that they not only killed thousands of our own innocent civilians and almost economically devastated the country, but pulled off something of such magnitude without a single person finding out about it is absolutely absurd.

Crawling before Walking 5.4ever's Avatar
    theres just too many young hot asses in the world to care about a stupid theory... go pound a few of them, please
    Need your fenders rolled in Texas???

PM me, I will lend you the tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister04L View Post
    I know that our government is inept and corrupt, but the idea that they not only killed thousands of our own innocent civilians and almost economically devastated the country, but pulled off something of such magnitude without a single person finding out about it is absolutely absurd.
    Well...who exactly is going to listen or do any investigative journalism? The mainstream media which is an arm of the government? I mean look at how they marginalize and discredit and assassinate the character of anyone who challenges any aspects of 9/11. Look at how they cover and protect and defend the banking sector in how they have brought down the economy.

The average person believes that what the mainstream media presents is TOTAL REALITY. And anything not reported by them is seen as being fringe or not existing. The average person just doesn't have the time to keep up with everything that is going on. To most people...if the mainstream media doesn't present any questions surrounding 9/11 then that equates to there are no questions about 9/11.

And its not that people are dumb. Its just people are too distracted with so many other things going on in life and its a bit of an inconvenience to many to have to realize that they are being lied to on so many levels of life in general and have no power over it. So some prefer to keep it simple by believing that whetever TRUTH there is to know, we will know it through our popular and mainstream media. So its really not that difficult for any government to get away with all kinds of unthinkable things.

Well...who exactly is going to listen or do any investigative journalism? The mainstream media which is an arm of the government? I mean look at how they marginalize and discredit and assassinate the character of anyone who challenges any aspects of 9/11. Look at how they cover and protect and defend the banking sector in how they have brought down the economy.

The average person believes that what the mainstream media presents is TOTAL REALITY. And anything not reported by them is seen as being fringe or not existing. The average person just doesn't have the time to keep up with everything that is going on. To most people...if the mainstream media doesn't present any questions surrounding 9/11 then that equates to there are no questions about 9/11.

And its not that people are dumb. Its just people are too distracted with so many other things going on in life and its a bit of an inconvenience to many to have to realize that they are being lied to on so many levels of life in general and have no power over it. So some prefer to keep it simple by believing that whetever TRUTH there is to know, we will know it through our popular and mainstream media. So its really not that difficult for any government to get away with all kinds of unthinkable things.
    very well said brother! I agree.

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers Uncle Meat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by terrible one View Post
    I don't trust the government for one second, but they are too inept and incompetent to pull off something of this magnitude without royally screwing it up.
    As an employee of the U.S. Government for 30+ years now I agree wholeheartedly with the statement above.

Quote Originally Posted by TERMN8U View Post
    I said creditable.

U.M.

'03 Cobra SOLD!
    '09 Cyber Gray ZO6

126lbs of Whoop Ass Sinister04L's Avatar
    Premium Member

I agree with all of that. The general populous are a bunch of sheep that suckle at the teet of the MSM. I still don't believe that our government could pull off such a large scale ****ing of the US without someone blowing it. Do you realize how many people would have to be involved and them all be quiet? It's just not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by BRNG ITT View Post
    You didn't watch the video I posted did you? Its cool if you didn't but the theory in that video is that from eye witness accounts (including 2 police officers) the plane was NOT on the south side of Columbia Pike and therefore could never have hit those poles…...
    Last edited by *TK*; 03-30-2012 at 08:20 AM.

_________My 2004 Cobra Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUoCAOk_mIc

_____________ Dyno Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50l1agOa_qU

9/11 Conspiracy Theories Debunked - Popular Mechanics Editor Note - The Lies Are Out There - Popular Mechanics

There. It's all covered. Don't be lazy and rely on Youtube for your views on the world.

SVT God
    Quote Originally Posted by JaysonMFK View Post
    9/11 Conspiracy Theories Debunked - Popular Mechanics Editor Note - The Lies Are Out There - Popular Mechanics

There. It's all covered. Don't be lazy and rely on Youtube for your views on the world.
    How come that article does not discuss the presence of nano-thermite in the debris field of the towers?

Quote Originally Posted by Njc0las View Post
    I'd let everyone on this website piimb...

Quote Originally Posted by SCBQQSTN View Post
    How come that article does not discuss the presence of nano-thermite in the debris field of the towers?

Thermite and Sulfer- Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition
    LiveLeak.com - There was no thermite at ground zero - 9/11 was not an inside job
    National Geographic Science & Conspiracy Part 5 - YouTube

Truther video:
    THERMITE CUTTING STEEL - VALIDATED - EXPERIMENTALLY DEMONSTRATED - YouTube

That's fine, he got thermite to cut, good job. The problem is the extreme lengths the supposed demo crew would have to go to in order to place explosive charges required to bring down a building like that. Oddly, this also ignores the professional opinions of actual demolition crews, you know, the guys who bring down buildings for a living.
    Transforming into a beast

Quote Originally Posted by JaysonMFK View Post

There's one they certainly haven't addresed nor does anyone seem to want to address. And that's the compelling analysis that Dr. Judy Woods has provided. I've heard her interview and some of the points she brings up, are just too hard to explain away.

Yea its a 2hr interview but I think she certainly has covered things no one wants to address. That's why I don't believe the whole "explosives in the building" scenario. Most won't bother to listen to her interview and its their loss. And Dr. Woods isn't a "comspiracy nut" or an ignorant person by any means.

Clapped out race car Powershift03's Avatar
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UnleashedBeast View Post
    Oh gee, like I've never heard that comeback before.

You never know, one day we may all want to leave this country.

*Please study world history before you reply with something like, "I love this country, America will NEVER fail. It's the most awesome country in the world, therefore it's too big to fail."

See what I did there, "too big to fail." Now where have I heard that before....hmmm...oh yeah!!!

Maybe you should read my response again. Economic issues, and saying the US Government was behind killing everyone on 9/11 are two different conversations.

I simply said if you think our country is SO bad... nobody is forcing you to stay. I'm sure conspiracy nutcase TERMN8U will welcome you to his neck of the woods. If you have been told that you can leave before... or told "go try to make the country better"... well... I'm not shocked. With you voicing your total disgust with our country, it's a natural response.
    1970 Mach 1
    Whippled '03 Cobra SOLD!
    Cobra R 155 SOLD!!

http://image.carcraft.com/f/33508023...t_top_shot.jpg

There's one they certainly haven't addresed nor does anyone seem to want to address. And that's the compelling analysis that Dr. Judy Woods has provided. I've heard her interview and some of the points she brings up, are just too hard to explain away.

Yea its a 2hr interview but I think she certainly has covered things no one wants to address. That's why I don't believe the whole "explosives in the building" scenario. Most won't bother to listen to her interview and its their loss. And Dr. Woods isn't a "comspiracy nut" or an ignorant person by any means.
    Judy - "Planes cannot just turn buildings into dust in mid air"

They turned into dust?!?!? Really?!?!? In mid air?!? I SAW things a lot differently that day and no it wasnt while I was running away. Yet my own eyes are a conspiracy their on their own....
    Last edited by 2012GTCS; 03-31-2012 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2012GTCS View Post
    Judy - "Planes cannot just turn buildings into dust in mid air"

They turned into dust?!?!? Really?!?!? In mid air?!? I SAW a lot differently
    When I saw the planes hit the towers, I didn't see the buildings come crashing down. Did you?

I am not surprised you give her credibility. you and her both are just bat shit crazy

Quote Originally Posted by RDJ View Post
    I am not surprised you give her credibility. you and her both are just bat shit crazy
    That's cool man. You can keep living in your world where you believe everything the government releases through its controlled media. The same way they use the media to put invented guys in the White House is the same way they use it to whip people into a frenzy to support wars that weaken our nation and that don't have our nation's best interest at heart.

point me to one place where I said I believe everything the government says. I don't. but this shit is so far fetched it is laughable and you tin hatters just eat it the hell up.

That's cool man. You can keep living in your world where you believe everything the government releases through its controlled media. The same way they use the media to put invented guys in the White House is the same way they use it to whip people into a frenzy to support wars that weaken our nation and that don't have our nation's best interest at heart.

When I saw the planes hit the towers, I didn't see the buildings come crashing down. Did you?
    Not the in the slightest bit. So you just disagreed with what the lady in the video stated, you know, the one you sympathize with.

Quote Originally Posted by 2012GTCS View Post
    Not the in the slightest bit. So you just disagreed with what the lady in the video stated, you know, the one you sympathize with.
    No I understand the cotetxt in which she made that statement in the interview. I don't really see it as a big deal as its a lengthy interview where she lays out how she sees things. I found it to be very compelling, at least for me.

Right you are ken DSGWhippedSnake's Avatar
    "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." -Abraham Lincoln That is all lol this will go on until the end of time. Everybody has their 2 cents

Built | Cammed | Whippled

Quote Originally Posted by StrokeMe View Post
    Apocalypse = No government = No Chevrolet
    "He came in dukes of hazzard, gettin it, diggin like that like Dale Junior and then hooked up and shot forward. And when he hooked up and shot forward thatís when he came and hit"

i'm still am not convinced that it was a conspiracy or not. I'm honestly leaning more towards a conspiracy because thees just so many bizarre things about 9/11. Like the fact that there isnt a SINGLE photograph, or video clip, or even a single frame of a video clip of any sort of aircraft hitting the pentagon. Its the goddam pentagon. When a plane hits the pentagon there should be dozens of different videos of the plane coming in and smashing into it. Also whats the deal with bin laden? It really took us that long to find one guy? Does anyone remember when the FBI took Bin Laden off the most wanted list because there was no real evidence linking him to 9/11? They didnt take him off the list when he died, they took him off somewhere between 2004 and 2006 if I remember correctly. Why were we still looking for him after the FBI clearly said he isnt connected to 9/11? There used to be tons of websites talking about this but now this is the only link I could find on google. :#16 No Hard Evidence Connecting Bin Laden to 9/11 | Project Censored
    Last edited by greenstang1313; 03-31-2012 at 08:50 PM.

2006 Mazdaspeed 6 - cobb intake, turbosmart dual port BOV
    2002 Audi TT Quattro - sold
    1990 Nissan 300ZX TT - sold
    1969 Mustang "Sportsroof V8" - sold
    1997 SVT Cobra - sold
    1994 SVT Cobra - sold

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Meat View Post
    What you all fail to realize is IF this truly were some conspiracy, it would take 100's, if not 1000's of people to pull it off AND keep their mouths shut about it. There's just no way... someone CREDITABLE would have come forward by now and said something

U.M.
    This. If one thing is universal about out government is none of them can keep their mouth shut.

Quote Originally Posted by N2DAMYSTIC View Post
    Not again...... More of this crap? Just post it in SD so people can get on with you.
    Hopefully soon...
    Do your car a favor...don't take pictures with a cell phone!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast