Ford Racing 3.27 gears price

Hello I wanted a price quote for 3.27 gears for my 03 Cobra.

Thanks
    Rob

"And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it" (Zechariah 12:3)

"And Jesus said to them, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, you cannot have any life in you unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, unless you appropriate His life and the saving merit of His blood." (John 6:53)

Steigmeier Stage 6 port / 2.76 upper/ Amsoil air filter/ JLT CF heat shield/ C&L 95mm MAF kit with MAFia/ BilletFlow T/B & ported Accufab Plenum/ SD flow matched 60s / Twin Focus FPs / modified FPDMs / Spec 3+/ Bassani BX X-Pipe and a Borla Stingers CB/ Even Flow head cooling mod/ Riesche 170 t-stat/ AFCO H/E double pass/ Amsoil 0W-30 SS/ NGK TR7IXs/ *Kevin Hand @ Wicked Motorsports* 515hp and 487 tqe SAE

Sorry for the wait; $147 plus shipping

Thanks!
    Mike R
    We are Autonation Ford of White Bear Lake (formerly Tousley Ford) We sell all OEM Ford and Ford Racing parts at employee cost.

PLEASE, use the PM function or call us at 1-800-328-9552 ask for Mike R or Chris OR find us in our forum section http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...play.php?f=320

Or http://parts.autonationfordwhitebearlake.com/

Thanks for getting back to me Mike. That's a great price.