Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 28 ... LastLast
    Wow what a beauty!!!

Any updated pictures of the garage with all these beauties together???
    Last edited by JD03Cobra; 12-14-2012 at 01:16 PM.

Wow, I literally just read my first review on this car a few days ago. Now you already have one?! Sweet!
    -Joe
    97 Cobra Starlight Black Pearl on black

Chassis & Suspension: Subframe Connectors, MM Steering Column Shaft, Alumimum Steering Rack Bushings, Bumpsteer Kit, X2 Balljoints, Caster/Camber Plates, Steeda Superlite Springs, Tokiko Illumina's, J&M Street LCA's, Steeda UCA's with rubber bushings, Steeda Rear Swaybar
    Drivetrain: 3.73's, aluminum driveshaft, Steeda Tri-ax on a Street/Strip T45 from thet45source, 03 cobra clutch, steeda quadrant & firewall adjuster
    Intake/Exhaust: WMS Intake, O/R X, Spintech Sportsman Street 3000's
    ..then 1" spacers, 20% tint, shorty antenna, sequentials, clear corners, cobra floormats, Dallas Mustang Speed Cal, pioneer cd player, cobrabob shifter gasket, craigs no-drill front plate bracket, and lots of worn out parts that have been replaced...

Treynor, could you please start a thread that just has your collection and update it as you add/subtract? I love your taste in cars and your ability to expand the collection but would love a single thread to go to! Just my thoughts.

Also, I cant hate you. You have been successful for your knowledge and hard work has paid itself off and you're reaping the rewards.

Congrats on the new acquisition.

Sorry this is Will, Kat was logged in and I didn't check.
    Last edited by HYBRED; 12-14-2012 at 03:09 PM.

2013 Ford Focus Ti
    2008 Aston Martin Vantage Roadster

Oops, double post...

William
    Last edited by HYBRED; 12-14-2012 at 03:07 PM.

^agreed, we need an updated list of current cars, past cars and a group picture of all these beasts
    PROUD MACA MEMBER #663

Quote Originally Posted by James Snover View Post
    When Lightning Larry asks a question, you answer the question.

Quote Originally Posted by HYBRED View Post
    Treynor, could you please start a thread that just has your collection and update it as you add/subtract? I love your taste in cars and your ability to expand the collection but would love a single thread to go to! Just my thoughts.

Also, I cant hate you. You have been successful for your knowledge and hard work has paid itself off and you're reaping the rewards.

Congrats on the new acquisition.

Sorry this is Will, Kat was logged in and I didn't check.
    Thats a good idea.

I cant hate a man that worked very hard to earn what you have.

The Shifty Mobile Shifty Powers's Avatar
    congrats sir! Amazing car choice once again sir!
    1996 Cobra - Back together - awaiting color match

Proud Member of the Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HYBRED View Post
    I collect them all in my .sig, which I keep fairly up to date. I figured I'd make this thread the "charting the changes" log. But PM me if you've got a different request and I'll see what I can do; I'm trying to thread the needle between "here's pictures of cool stuff for a group which loves cars" and "here's my shameless brag thread full of expensive toys".

I usually favor the coupes but the 12C Spider is absolutely perfect. Great choice, enjoy it.
    "Why else would entire music labels market themselves as punk labels? Because they are selling fashion and building a sub-cultural retinue instead of promoting honesty and creativity of its artists."

- Greg Graffin (Bad Religion)

Premium Member
    Phoenix, AZ...where the sun is hot, but the girls are hotter...
    Quote Originally Posted by treynor View Post
    I collect them all in my .sig, which I keep fairly up to date. I figured I'd make this thread the "charting the changes" log. But PM me if you've got a different request and I'll see what I can do; I'm trying to thread the needle between "here's pictures of cool stuff for a group which loves cars" and "here's my shameless brag thread full of expensive toys".
    At this point, most everyone here [that counts] knows you enough to know better.
    FACT: In the future, I'll tell my grandkids that I am older than the internet, and blow their minds forever.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin

The biggest cause of trouble in the world today is that the stupid people are so sure about things and the intelligent folks are so full of doubts.
    -- Bertrand Russell

Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.
    -- Denis Diderot

such emo very befe wow ford_racer's Avatar
    Speaking of requests, I don't think you're real. I request a picture of your new 12C Spyder with a piece of bread on the hood.
    such signature
    very
    internets

wow
    so
    clever
    give inturnets here plez

Quote Originally Posted by CSD View Post
    guns you don't need

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ford_racer View Post
    Speaking of requests, I don't think you're real. I request a picture of your new 12C Spyder with a piece of bread on the hood.
    LOL. Let me find a really cheap camera to use for the pic :-)

Quote Originally Posted by ford_racer View Post
    X2 bread on the hood or gtfo

Hood bread.. bad ass.

Ill eat that bread btw as long as you deliver it in something fast
    Engine: KB 2.2 @17lbs - e85 - Accufab TB - Stiege ported lower intake - Full Billetflow idlers and snubber - SCT BA3000 MAF - 80LB Injectors - 40a BAP w/wiring upgrade - Stock Modified Hat with dual GT pumps (2 -6 feeds to a -8 to rail) - Summit 100micron fuel filter - Canton Road Race Pan & Windage Tray - Full Bassani Exhaust (mid-lengths, catted x-pipe, and cat back) - RET tune - JLT NextGen High Boost - LFP Dual pass heat exchanger - LFP Heat Exch Tank - Canton Coolant Tank - Invictus HCM - Mishimoto Radiator - Loews Oil Seperator
    Drivetrain: Full Tilt Boogie full IRS bushing kit - MGW Orange Shifter - LPW diff cover (with custom vent) - McLeod RXT/McLeod Aluminum Flywheel - Fiore Micro Click Clutch Adjuster & Quadrant - MM 4 point bolt in roll cage - MM caster camber plates - MM full length subframe connectors - MM aluminum steering rack bushings - H&R Race springs - Cobra R front brakes w/ Hawk HP Plus F/R pads - Front Brake Cooling Ducts - Russell stainless lines - Racestar 17"s with Phoenix FR's and 16" GT wheels with Hoosier slicks
    Everything else: HID's - (Retired) Custom fiberglass Spare tire well sub. enclosure - Valentine V1 w/custom bracket - 15lb boost overlay

What an amazingly down to earth and true enthusiast you are Ben! Reading through this entire thread it's easily seen that you are a grown up in a candy store, just like anyone of the rest of us would be if we had the means.

I admire your tact in dealing with those that are obviously jealous and persuing your passions with complete abandon.
    Last edited by Fade 2 Black; 12-15-2012 at 09:01 AM.

I would find it sad and funny to find out all of his post were a shame and it was someone else stealing his identity and making all of this up. It would be the greatest of all time on the internet.

On the other side, if your offering free rides I will buy a plane ticket and head your way. Very awesome cars owned by a down to earth guy.
    1986 T-Top GT
    1993 LX
    There are others but the above is what matters for this board.
    ._________________________
    |.....Leftlane.....................| ||
    |.........Trucking................||'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)**********|(@)(@)*****(@)

Awesome, love the color. All the black accents they added look amazing. Any more shots of the car?
    Click for pics
    Old '03 Cobra - Old '04 Mach 1 - Old '00 GT

Dying to own an '03 OW Cobra...

I was on an offroad forum where some dude was fraudin. Posted all these badass race trucks, toy haulers etc... turned out it was one of the biggest copy/paste scams in all of the internets.

Bread on the hood or gtfo

Runs On "Liquid Gold" 04sleeper's Avatar
    Ben is known, and has met people on this board.

When he says he is going to use his "Cheap" camera, he is refering to a camera that is worth more than most peoples cars on here. LOL.

Photography just happens to be one of his other hobbies.

Crazy SVT Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Le_BigMac View Post
    I was on an offroad forum where some dude was fraudin. Posted all these badass race trucks, toy haulers etc... turned out it was one of the biggest copy/paste scams in all of the internets.

...you might regret this. In fact, yes, you will. Lol

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PudgeTheMidget View Post
    ...you might regret this. In fact, yes, you will. Lol
    No no, it's just getting good. Let's see how many more fish go after this fly :-)

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Le_BigMac View Post

Do you have a link? That sounds like a good read. And besides, maybe I'll get some ideas for my thread...

shits too funny
    03 Mach 1 - 10.1:1 aluminator, cams, D1, magnum T56, built rear etc...
    12 FX2 F150 - ecoboost, super crew

Do you have a link? That sounds like a good read. And besides, maybe I'll get some ideas for my thread...
    Man this thread is just keeps getting better!! The people in the "know" need to chill a bit and let this play out some. Cheers to you Ben
    1993 Electric Red coupe/black interior/getting painted
    1993 Mustang Cobra #4134
    1972 Land Rover Series III Diesel

Premium Member
    Phoenix, AZ...where the sun is hot, but the girls are hotter...