03/04 cobra steering wheel on 98?

Will it fit? Looking to replace my old worn out steering wheel. Used a wheel skins wrap and it looks okay but I'd love to replace it and it would match the rest of my 03/04 interior.
    2008 1 of 17 Vista Blue Stripe Delete Shelby GT 500's, 13 TVS with stock pulley and 13/14 injectors, 66 L&M TB, Ford Cobra Jet 123 maf meter, Afco Dual fan heat exchanger, moroso coolant and heat exchanger reservoirs, 170* thermostat, UPR off road X pipe w/stock exhaust, UPR LCA, QA1 adjustable shocks, BMR UCA, Whiteline rear sway bar, Cobra Jet drag springs, Strange adjustable struts, Breoland Flange and 13 carbon fiber driveshaft, MGW shifter, McLeod RXT, 373's. 15X10 Race Stars w/ MT ET Street Radials and 17X7 Fronts with cheap street tires. Tuned by Jimmy Larocca

My Best [email protected]
    Cars best [email protected]

642/619 Dynojet

98 BAB Cobra, Sold
    03 Mineral Grey Cobra totaled
    02 Mineral Grey GT Vert traded in on the 03
    98 BAB GT traded in on the 02

yes it will fit

LOL Europe

Yes it will fit.

Thanks, this will be my next project

Just send yours in to Dallas Custom Steering Wheels and let them refurb it for you. Change the color, add more padding, make it look like a 10th anniversary wheel or whatever. I had a quote to get mine done for 365 bucks, cheaper then an FR500 and much better quality leather and looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Helomech74 View Post
    Just send yours in to Dallas Custom Steering Wheels and let them refurb it for you. Change the color, add more padding, make it look like a 10th anniversary wheel or whatever. I had a quote to get mine done for 365 bucks, cheaper then an FR500 and much better quality leather and looks.
    Thanks, but I'm not looking to spend that much. I can get an 03 cobra steering wheel in great condition for 200.

Just bought a really nice looking 03 cobra steering wheel on eBay for 175 shipped. Did I get a good deal or over pay? I'm also considering the upr airbag deletes, just wanted to know if anyone uses them and how much could I get for my good airbags.

LOL Europe
    pretty good deal if it's in a good shape!

The pictures looked great but we all know they can be deceiving. I guess I'll find out this week. Regardless it will look better than my stock wheel.