Authorized Vendor Van@RevanRacing's Avatar

Stainless Work Long Tube Headers with New Removable Cat Leads

I've worked with a couple of my customers and Stainless Works to come up with 1 7/8th Long Tube Headers with a catted X-pipe and removable catalytic converter leads.

Basic principle. Couple of band clamps loosened up, remove the converters and replace with a straight pipe.

Great application for going to the track and staying legal on the street.

Available for all year GT500's and the removable lead option is only an additional $155.00.

Stainless Works 2011 - 2012 Shelby GT500 Headers and Catted Leads w/ X-pipe - Revan Racing, Inc.

Stainless Works 2007-2010 Shelby GT500 Headers and Catted Leads w/ X-Pipe - Revan Racing, Inc.

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions.

Current lead time on these is 3 to 4 weeks once the order is placed.

Van

2014 Shelby GT500 SVTP PP, TP, SGM with Sonic Blue Stripes

2013 Shelby GT500 SVT Peformance Pack and Track Pack #357 NASA Time Trial Vehicle and Daily Driver SOLD

2007 Shelby GT500 Alloy Metallic # 357 NASA Time Trial Unlimited Competition Vehicle SOLD

WWW.REVANRACING.COM

561-445-7702

Fastest Mustang/GT500 in the World 220.8 MPH October 27, 2012 at The Texas Mile Kenne Bell 4.2 LC NO NITROUS

Revan Racing Exclusively Distributes Kenne Bell Superchargers World Wide!!

Premium Member
    Come on h pipe. I know it doesn't give peak flow and power but the sound is amazing...

Mid Atlantic Cobra Association
    @zporta
    http://www.revanracing.com/products/...gauge-pod.html

I talked with stainless and they did discuss making an h-pipe again soon for the GT500. Im not sure if they will or if it would be available for the older GT500's
    For Sale:
    2009 Black GT500 Alloy Stripes.
    Whipple 2.9 3.25" pulley 16psi, Whipple Intake, VMP 67 TB, Full Stainless Works Exhaust, BAP, Shelby HE, SPEC P-Trim, MGW, Dynotech DS, BMR DS Loop, FRPP Handling Package, BMR K-Member, BMR Adj A-Arms, BMR UCA W/ Mount, LCA's W/ Relocation Brackets, BMR Panhard, Weld Racing Wheels, Mickey 325/50-15

*Sold*
    Whippled 03 Black L #4218 476/548

Somebody make some longtubes with an h pipe that bolts right on and I'm in, I have a feeling this would be a hot item.
    BPS Trinity, Pullied, VMP Tuned, Bosch 72lb injectors, Ford Racing 65mm TB, JLT 127mm cf CAI, Shelby HE w/ fans, Reische 170* T-Stat, 3x Reservoir, Mcleod rxt, MGW, DSS Aluminum DS, BMR DS Safety loops, Aeroforce Gauges, JLT Oil Separators, CF Hood Vent, Raxiom Nav, AMSOil, AMR Wheels Wrapped in 555r’s. More mods awaiting install…..

13 F150 Crew Cab DD

Quote Originally Posted by NightRide View Post
    Somebody make some longtubes with an h pipe that bolts right on and I'm in, I have a feeling this would be a hot item.
    American Racing made a catted H-pipe for me when I gave them a call -- couldn't be happier!
    '14 Focus ST
    '13 Raptor
    '10 GT500
    .....another SVT in 2016??

Quote Originally Posted by 2Sharpie View Post
    American Racing made a catted H-pipe for me when I gave them a call -- couldn't be happier!
    Do you mind sharing what the cost was and size pipes they made you? Mine should be a little cheaper since I would go catless.

Authorized Vendor Van@RevanRacing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRide View Post
    Do you mind sharing what the cost was and size pipes they made you? Mine should be a little cheaper since I would go catless.
    H - Pipe option has been added on all American Racing Headers for 2007 and up GT500's catted or catless at Revan Racing, Inc. - Performance Parts for Late Model Mustangs

since i already have thier headers, is their an option to just get the catted pipes?

07 dodge ram 1500- dynatech LT's, high flow cats, mbrp cat back, afe cai, diablo trinity tuner.

2011 gt500, svtpp, C&R h/e, 1pc DS, MGW, BMR-Griggs-GroundControl suspension, CHE engine brace, MBRP cat back, SW LTs, Strange 9" rear, KB 2.8l, KB mono TB, FRPP seat delete, ID1000s.