Where to go to get lowering springs installed?

All,

I am in the process of upgrading the cobra and wanting to get some Steeda lowering springs and MM caster/camber plates installed. Where is a good place to go in the San Diego area that will not charge an arm and a leg but will do quality work?

Thanks
    STATS: ???HP; ???TQ
    MODS: Whipple 2.3 gen 2 with ported stock TB and 3.0 RR upper pulley; FRPP 60lb injectors; Billetflow 4 pc idlers; JLT next gen RAI; Steeda catback; MAFia; KB boost-a-pump; Steeda lowering springs with all stock iso's; Maximum Motorsports CC plates; 17x9/17x10.5 silver FR500's with Nitto 555s.

Id take care of it for u but we are even further away than before,Im in victorville now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironhand View Post
    Power, I want it all

Banned
    Call This Guy. His name is Greg. He is in Orange County, But he does alot of side work and can install the springs and CC plates for the best price. He has done a few installs for me and some buddies.

Shoot me a text. 562-335-2053

Quote Originally Posted by cbr repsol View Post
    Id take care of it for u but we are even further away than before,Im in victorville now.
    Damn the luck! Finally ordered a whipple and you are the guy I was going to ask to swap it out.

Quote Originally Posted by ChemicalGuys View Post
    Call This Guy. His name is Greg. He is in Orange County, But he does alot of side work and can install the springs and CC plates for the best price. He has done a few installs for me and some buddies.

Shoot me a text. 562-335-2053
    Will give you a shout to see the feasibility of it.

anyone else?

I got my springs installed at renegade performance in Mira mar. Good guys and not to bad in price.

Quote Originally Posted by Seabiscuit View Post
    Damn the luck! Finally ordered a whipple and you are the guy I was going to ask to swap it out.

Will give you a shout to see the feasibility of it.

anyone else?
    I can still do anything u need just further from u. U can alway drop it off?

Quote Originally Posted by cbr repsol View Post
    I can still do anything u need just further from u. U can alway drop it off?
    I'll have to see what my schedule is like as well as your. Maybe we can still make this work.

Quote Originally Posted by Seabiscuit View Post
    I'll have to see what my schedule is like as well as your. Maybe we can still make this work.
    Cool just p.m. me when your about ready.

UPDATE:

In an attempt to try a local shop that a buddy had recommended, I ended up going to Renegade Performance Mustangs and Motorsports (RPMM) by MCAS Mirimar.

In short, I was very impressed. They were more than accommodating, professional and made sure that I got an alignment catered to my style of driving (cornering, straight line racing, etc) after my spring install. The owner even followed up with a phone call to make sure that I was 100% happy with everything. Moreover, I threw in a last minute addition (installation of an IRS brace). The owner said that he was not able to get to it done due to prior time constraints but if I came back, he would install it for free. Not a bad deal for something I shotgunned him with.

Just thought I would pass along a what I feel to be a great place in the San Diego area.

500 hp grocery getter suaveflooder's Avatar
    too bad I didn't see this earlier. I would have swapped them out for you and I'm local. Glad you got it taken care of

1997 M3/4/A
    Scion FR-S Sold
    03 TR Cobra # 8052 Tenth Anniversary Sold (2/11/2013)
    04 Silver Grey SMG M3 - Sold (10/22/2011)
    03 TR Cobra #118 - Sold (9/24/2010)

Quote Originally Posted by suaveflooder View Post
    too bad I didn't see this earlier. I would have swapped them out for you and I'm local. Glad you got it taken care of
    Good to know and I appreciate it nonetheless. Always glad to see guys willing to help a fellow owner out.