Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 48 of 48
  1. #26
    Haveyoutriedhittingher? Boomer182's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2010
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    2,975
    Quote Originally Posted by boatcop1 View Post
    Original but I love taping the lever shut on the water nozzle installed in the kitchen sink. Just make sure it's pointing right at the front of the sink, when she turns on the faucet and wammo! Instant wet t shirt! Chick hates it but idc, get her with it at least once a month!
    Lol, I am doing that tomorrow. We used to do something similar to the water fountains back in HS. Our first day of HS we hit every water fountain in the school, and they would blast people in the face.
    1951 Ford F1 Rat Rod.Slow and loud.

    2004 BMW M3 Vert CAI, TSW wheels. Exhaust and a single turbo soon to come.

    1985 Mustang Coupe 6.0 T56

    2007 GMC Sierra extend cab black on black stock 20's DD.

  2. #27
    SVT God black4vcobra's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    2,179
    I'm less imaginative, but when we watch scary movies and we have to pause so she can go pee, I hide and scare the shit out of her when she's coming out of the bathroom. She screams bloody murder.

    Put her hair over her face when she's sleeping.

    Not really a prank, but she really hates it when I'm tired and just want to get off quick and goto sleep. After I'm done I roll over and am sleeping in 2 minutes and she is wide awake. Sucks to be her!
    1999 Mustang Cobra

    Vortech V2 E-trim, Anderson Power Pipe, SCT BA2800 MAF, Mac LT's, Mac Prochamber, mix and match catback featuring SLP Loudmouth 1 mufflers and FRPP after axle X-pipe, FRPP 4.10 gears, MGW Orange handle with Cobra emblem gripper shift knob , MMR intake spacer, MM XL FLSFC, MM differential bushing, Billetflow differential brace.

    Dyno tuned by C&M Peformance - 415/376 at the wheels

    Other vehicle - 2006 Toyota 4Runner, V8, 4WD, Gibson stainless steel catback (future off-roading monster)



  3. #28
    SVT God boatcop1's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    1,794
    Another good one is when she is sleeping i will very quietly take my pillow case of my pillow, then using both hands press the pillow over her face exerting around 120-140 lb ft of torque. Usually around the 2nd or 3rd gurgle i will release and fall to her side and pretend I'm sleeping.

    She loves that one. It's a hoot!

    Wut?
    12 MS3

  4. #29
    Suck my Snake FourSixPony's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    McHenry, IL
    Posts
    1,204
    Quote Originally Posted by boatcop1 View Post
    Another good one is when she is sleeping i will very quietly take my pillow case of my pillow, then using both hands press the pillow over her face exerting around 120-140 lb ft of torque. Usually around the 2nd or 3rd gurgle i will release and fall to her side and pretend I'm sleeping.

    She loves that one. It's a hoot!

    Wut?
    08 Trailblazer SS 3SS - Imperial Blue Metallic - Lowered

    99 COBRA - SOLD(5th)
    87 GT - SOLD (1st)
    00 GT
    - GONE (2nd)
    96 GT - SOLD (3rd)
    96 COBRA - SOLD (4th)

  5. #30
    SVT God Satyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2005
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,213
    Quote Originally Posted by FourSixPony View Post
    Bang her, start crying and tell her you have AIDS.
    LMAO...awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by black4vcobra View Post
    ...Not really a prank, but she really hates it when I'm tired and just want to get off quick and goto sleep. After I'm done I roll over and am sleeping in 2 minutes and she is wide awake. Sucks to be her!
    Something about night sex wakes women up and puts men to sleep.

  6. #31
    lolololololololololol VirtualSVT's Avatar
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    December 2004
    Location
    Tallahassee
    Posts
    26,049
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisheltra View Post
    Call me old fashioned but Im not big on pranking someone I stick my dick in.
    +1

    Though when I did clinical studies one of them was for reactions to false positive pregnancy tests so I had a shitton of piss sticks that always tested positive.

    I gave them to some friends and then had my ex do one. Good times.

  7. #32
    SVT God PSUCOBRA96's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    9,158
    when she takes shower, I unlock the door super quiet and run in with a bucket or pitcher filled with cold water and Ice. Screams at the top of her lungs because I scare her and she hates freezing cold water.

    Also if you can sneak in quiet when shes washing her hair she won't know a thing until she is drenched, then just laugh.
    Mods-Griggs coil overs 4 corners, griggs caster camber kit, Koni shocks/struts, Griggs tubular k-member/tubular a-arms, 2x4 steel boxed framerails cut and welded into the length of the body, 4 point roll bar, Battle Boxes, Currie johnny joint rear upper control arms, griggs lower control arms, Kenny Brown rear shock tower brace, NA SVT shortrunner intake, IMRC deletes, BBK longtube headers and O/R H-pipe, SLP powerflo catback, FRPP aluminum driveshafts, Centerforce dual friction clutch, C&L cold air intake/K&N, pro 5.0 shifter, rear seat delete, stalker side skirts, boss shinoda wing, rear mounted battery moroso kit, chrome terminator wheels

    tuned by Horsepower By Hermann!

    Proud Member of MACA (Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association)

  8. #33
    Dapper as **** pho_phizzat's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2008
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    9,415
    Quote Originally Posted by boatcop1 View Post
    Another good one is when she is sleeping i will very quietly take my pillow case of my pillow, then using both hands press the pillow over her face exerting around 120-140 lb ft of torque. Usually around the 2nd or 3rd gurgle i will release and fall to her side and pretend I'm sleeping.

    She loves that one. It's a hoot!

    Wut?
    Ahaha lol

  9. #34
    Haveyoutriedhittingher? Boomer182's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2010
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    2,975
    Damn it she is mad now, and she just said its on like donkey kong.... Ok if she is at my house I am rolling through the window.

  10. #35
    SVT God MTBSully's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Location
    Boston, MA and Wolfeboro NH
    Posts
    2,974
    04 TR Cobra
    It doesn't whine anymore
    05 F-350 CCSB Lariat 6.0 PSD
    Studded, deleted, lifted
    08 GSXR 750
    M4 CF Shorty, some other BS
    02 Saturn SL2
    The race car
    00 Camaro SS #497 Onyx Black M6 SOLD!

  11. #36
    Dapper as **** pho_phizzat's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2008
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    9,415
    I had her convinced that my mom had lost a hand as a child and could put variable attachments on hr stub. Spatchula, channelocks, and so on, should have seen her face when my mom stuck out a wooden spoon she had up her sleave to shake her hand upon their first meeting.

  12. #37
    Resident Asshole silver03svt's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2010
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    4,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer182 View Post
    Damn it she is mad now, and she just said its on like donkey kong.... Ok if she is at my house I am rolling through the window.
    Let her spoon up to your backside tonight. Pretend to work up a good fart, but instead of farting, take a big shit.

  13. #38
    PIITB since 1984 lobra97's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2008
    Location
    210
    Posts
    9,872
    Quote Originally Posted by pho_phizzat View Post
    I had her convinced that my mom had lost a hand as a child and could put variable attachments on hr stub. Spatchula, channelocks, and so on, should have seen her face when my mom stuck out a wooden spoon she had up her sleave to shake her hand upon their first meeting.
    lmfao


    1997 Cobra #2915 Gone but never forgotten
    2003 Redfire Terminator #2902
    Quote Originally Posted by thomas91169 View Post
    This site is oriented towards upper trim level vehicles like the Terminator, Lightning and GT500. Not lesser trim offerings. Theres modularperformance, corral and stangnet if you wanna talk about your shitty GT.

  14. #39
    Fueled by Satan SNCBOOM's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2003
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    14,691
    Quote Originally Posted by boatcop1 View Post
    Original but I love taping the lever shut on the water nozzle installed in the kitchen sink. Just make sure it's pointing right at the front of the sink, when she turns on the faucet and wammo! Instant wet t shirt! Chick hates it but idc, get her with it at least once a month!
    Haha, I'm tempted to try this one but I don't want to end up with dish duty.

  15. #40
    SVT God boatcop1's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    1,794
    Quote Originally Posted by SNCBOOM View Post
    Haha, I'm tempted to try this one but I don't want to end up with dish duty.
    That is the easy punishment but it's worth it.

  16. #41
    Haveyoutriedhittingher? Boomer182's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2010
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    2,975
    Quote Originally Posted by silver03svt View Post
    Let her spoon up to your backside tonight. Pretend to work up a good fart, but instead of farting, take a big shit.
    I am going to do that tonght... Sucks though she bought me pizza.... I am scared of the Korean back lash.

  17. #42
    SVT God coposrv's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2007
    Location
    boston
    Posts
    3,153
    Lmfao at all of these. I need to try a couple.

  18. #43
    Cobra Commander Mikeyb619's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,529
    here's what i was talking about.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQzPNT780bs
    2003 Torch Red 10th Anniversary Vert
    Born 6/2/2003
    #4092 of 5082
    #13 of 2003 anniversary editions
    mods so far: Magnaflow catback and a K&N airfilter


  19. #44
    Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech kevinatfms's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2006
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,274
    ~put vaseline on the inside door handle of her car door in the morning, that one really gets her blood boiling.

    ~also if your shower/bathroom is across from another room where the doors open away from each other you can tie string from one door knob to the other while she is showering and let her try to get the door open after.

    ~put green hair dye in her shampoo if they dont have the clear bottle. make sure you protect your testicles after this cause she will try to rip your balls off.

    ~make a mayo/salt/thickening agent(maple syrup works pretty good) onto plate and mix so you get the white of toothpaste but with some consistancy.
    squeeze the toothpaste out of the tube and put salt/mayo back inside instead. i put the mayo on a plate and press the tube down onto the mayo over and over, kind of like repacking a wheel bearing. it will all go in, it just takes time. clean tube and put back in bathroom, listen for scream.
    FORD CERTIFIED TECHNICIAN 2004-2011
    KIA/HYUNDAI GDS4 TECHNICIAN 2004-2007

    Current:
    (68k miles) 2005 GT H/C/I + nitrous
    (104k miles) 1989 GT 302 + built AOD + 3k stall+ nitrous
    (150k miles) 2003 Elantra bolt-ons + nitrous

    Quote Originally Posted by Camaro_94 View Post
    Dont hate the sprayer hate the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Double"O" View Post
    The first rule of hookers is to not bring them onto you property
    the second rule is always cocaine...not heroin.

  20. #45
    Readin posts, rollin eyes joeg215's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2010
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Posts
    4,606
    Tell her she could leave the kitchen.

    Best prank ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Njc0las View Post
    So you'd kill them?

  21. #46
    Had a blast. Posi's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2006
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    16,261
    Well we bought some Scat Mat's to keep our dogs in the kitchen. It's simply a mat you lay on the floor with a 9 volt battery in it. If something steps on it then it gets shocked.

    Mimi meets the Scat Mat - YouTube

    Well I would get shocked every other day or so and my wife would laugh her butt off.

    So.....


    I put it under her side of the sheets where she lays down to go to bed (mat, 1 sheet, and her back) under her pillow and everything so it was right on her back. She laid down and was uncomfortable for some known reason to me and once she figured out she was getting shocked directly on her back (not expected lmao!) I could see air underneath her trying to get out of bed.
    Last edited by Posi; 11-29-2012 at 10:36 AM.
    VMP TVS. 2.8 from VMP and a 6lb Combo by Metco - JLT RAI - SCT Big Air 3000 - Dragon T/B - 80lb inj's - Single Modified FPDM - Twin GT pumps -bap- Afco dual pass H/E - LMM Air Bags in rear - High Boost Overlay - Kooks 1 5/8 Lt's - Kooks o/r x-pipe - Borla Catback - Head cooling mod - SCT X-Cal - 5 Gallon IC Resivoir - Fully Built 8.8 Solid Axle - Weld Wheels - 28" Mickey Thompson Stiff Walls - TF Victory Wheels- Posi ported lower intake - Autometer Phantom Boost & Fuel pressure gages-Built 4R70W by FB Performance-Transbrake...

    VMP TVS Powered!

    742hp through an Auto.

  22. #47
    Crazy SVT Poster FiveSpeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Tualatin, Oregon
    Posts
    763
    I spent about 20 minutes watching pets vs the scat mat vids after seeing that one. Hilarious!

    2012 Mustang GT M6
    Bolton/Suspension (SOLD)

  23. #48
    Haveyoutriedhittingher? Boomer182's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2010
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    2,975
    Quote Originally Posted by Posi View Post
    Well we bought some Scat Mat's to keep our dogs in the kitchen. It's simply a mat you lay on the floor with a 9 volt battery in it. If something steps on it then it gets shocked.

    Mimi meets the Scat Mat - YouTube

    Well I would get shocked every other day or so and my wife would laugh her butt off.

    So.....


    I put it under her side of the sheets where she lays down to go to bed (mat, 1 sheet, and her back) under her pillow and everything so it was right on her back. She laid down and was uncomfortable for some known reason to me and once she figured out she was getting shocked directly on her back (not expected lmao!) I could see air underneath her trying to get out of bed.
    Thats ****ed up, but I approve

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •