Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by pbdrew15 View Post
    In my expierence it will cost at least 1000 to go from Nm to Maryland and that'll be on an open trailer.
    Thanks1 I have a couple guys that would do it cheaper on a open trailer. That is why I needed the zip but know worries. You can PM me if u want to.
    2013 RR Focus ST-Sold
    1990 OW Mustang GT- Present Toy
    2003 DSG Mustang GT-Gone
    2003 SB Mustang GT-Gone

Beautiful car nice details, How far are you from Holloman A/F base? my son is stationed their. Possibly have him look it over for me if that what be ok with you?
    01 Roush Stage II #6586, Vortech V2SQ polished w/aftercooler, BBK LTs, Reichert Racing Int, Comp cams... SOLD
    99GT 35th edition #4323, typical Bolt ons, Venom Nitrous system
    04 Mystichrome Cobra#351, Kenne Bell 2.6H 596rwhp/536rwtq 16psi/91oct.

Great Car, Great Price. I wouldn't come down too much. Mine has similar mods and that's about what my asking price would be. Hell, it's a 600+ RWHP race car, not a stock one.
    2003 Mineral Gray Cobra Coupe 1 of 302
    #634 Born on 6/17/2002

MODS:
    Whipple 2.9L, Lethal Budget Return Style Fuel System, 63# Injectors, C&L intake, Accufab SBTB, Motoblue Tensioner, Bassani Catted-X, Bassani Catback, Evenflow Gen 2 Head Cooling, LFP Dual Pass HE, LFP IC Res, Canton Radiator Res, Steeda Quadrant/Firewall Adjuster/Cable, Centerforce Clutch, CobraBob's Stang Shifter Gaskets, Steeda Tri-ax, H&R Race Springs, MM CC Plates, MM Strut Tower Brace, LPW Diff Cover, MM IRS Bolts, MM Aluminum Steering Rack Bushings, Midcontinent Mustangs Brake Cooling Ducts, Hilton Boost Overlay, 8000k HID's, Smoked Heads/Fogs/Tails, Black 18" FR500 replica's, TOYO Proxes R888 in 315, Bruce's FTBR Complete IRS Delrin Bushings!

I'm not going to beat a dead horse here, but guys we all know mods do not add value to a car. You can't put new plugs and new brake pads on and expect to get an extra 200 bucks over the car true value. In today's economy everything has taken a hit. But this car is defiantly a incredible car and since I live in New Mexico I hope I can work something out with the seller.

Rookie SVT Poster
    Seems some have deals pending on every car on this forum!

Bump for a clean car hope you find a serious buyer!

Sic vis pacem para bellum ElJefe9830's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NEMES1S View Post
    What is your zip code? I am trying to check shipping quotes. Thanks
    PM sent....

Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe9830 View Post
    Thanks again everyone for the compliments, it really is the nicest 03/04 Cobra I have seen, and I get tons of looks when driving it.

Well, the story is kinda long, but looks like I will be relocating out of the country for 2-3 years for work. It is a special opportunity, but I don't get to take anything really (except my wife....lol), so I am condensing my possessions and cash in preparation for that. I don't want the Cobra just sitting while I am gone, and if things go the way I want, I may not be back in the States for longer, so really no need to sit on it.

(P.S. selling my other car too, but is a Ford Fusion, so didn't see any point in listing it here.... )

Not to muck up your thread... But get rid of the wifey and keep the car, j/k! Great looking ride.

Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe9830 View Post
    No I mean, 12 or so. The car has 60lb injectors and 600+hp, it doesn't get very good gas mileage, but 12 is great for a car with this kind of power in my experience. LOL
    Dude, that's my twin. Except that I have a KB instead of a Whipple. Only thing is, you must be in it quite a bit. I drove all highway miles on a tank of gas from mustang week and got 20+ with the same HP. Good luck with the sale. Don't see many with those seats.

Quote Originally Posted by SlowYellow View Post
    Dude, that's my twin. Except that I have a KB instead of a Whipple. Only thing is, you must be in it quite a bit. I drove all highway miles on a tank of gas from mustang week and got 20+ with the same HP. Good luck with the sale. Don't see many with those seats.
    Didn't all 04's have Charcoal seat inserts??

Quote Originally Posted by pbdrew15 View Post
    Didn't all 04's have Charcoal seat inserts??
    Predominantly they did, but some early production 2004's had the lighter gray. My old '04 white convertible had the lighter colored inserts.
    - Rob
    2010 White Platinum F350 CCSB Lariat Ultimate FX4 6.4L PSD
    H&S Mini Maxx (300HD) | No Limit Intake | aFe 4" Exhaust | BD Power Boost Scoop | ProComp 6" Stage II | BDS Dual Stabilizer | 22x11 XD Monster | 325/50-22 Falken Wild Peak AT | Job 1 Valance | RECON Smoked LEDs

Quote Originally Posted by WydOpen View Post
    Predominantly they did, but some early production 2004's had the lighter gray. My old '04 white convertible had the lighter colored inserts.
    Thats what I thought. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by flattrack53 View Post
    I think you mean 21mpg. Not 12 unless you are cruising like 120mph everywhere
    12 mpg ? Thats just not right Get Chris to retune it

Bump!

Some nice offers already, but still waiting for the right offer.

Ttt

Would u be willing to meet somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Boostman1 View Post
    Would u be willing to meet somewhere
    Possibly if the final price was worth it or some incentive, but likely I won't have the time with work and planning to move out of the country, would be tough. But in the end, the possibility is there.

Sale pending!

Did you sell your car?

Nice Cobra dude. GLWS. Bump for a super clean terminator.
    2004 Cobra 2.8H Kenne Bell Mammoth @ 20 psi and E85 coming soon to join the 700 rwhp club.

Quote Originally Posted by jhwc18 View Post
    where are you located?
    Totally off subject, but I LOVE your avitar. I could burry my face in that all day long.

Sorry OP, free bump for a clean Cobra.
    THE MONGOOSE

2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6, M6

ASC#1489

MODS:

Advanced Induction Dart/RHS CNC'd 223cc Heads, Tick Performance SNS Torque Max Stage 2 Cam, Brian Tooley Racing .660 Spring Kit, ARP Rod Bolts, Accel 44lb/hr Injectors, Stainless Works Long Tube Headers, Texas Speed True Dual Exhaust w/ Bullet Mufflers, SLP Lid, K&N Filter, NGK TR5 Spark Plugs w/ MSD 8.5mm Wires, Custom Badges from Emblempros.com, Monster Stage 3 Clutch Kit w/ Tick Performance Master Cylinder and Speed Bleeder, AEM Wideband, Glowshift Fuel Pressure Gauge, Harlan Shift Light, Race Star Dark Star 17x9.5 and 15x10 wheels with Mickey Thompson Drag Radials

sold

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12