Rookie SVT Poster

99' BUILT 10sec lightning*VIDEO*

Looking to Get out of my 99 JLP built lightning with a pro-line block..i bought the truck off this web-site from a user in georgia. i have put not even 1000 miles on it. i bought the truck to hang with my fathers gen 1 lightning. me and father had a fallen out. he damaged the passenger door of my lghtning at a gas station. has caused family issues sense. the truck is amazing.. im not good with photos etc. let me see what i can dig up.. if someone was to call me i can take photos and text/email them instantly. This truck comes with over 50k in reciepts. like 20k from Johny lightning's shop himself. The tuck has a new block with less then 1000 miles on it and it hasnt seen nitrous yet on new setup. Truck is tuned for 26lbs on c16. i have dyno sheets of 1000ft trq. i currently DD the truck with 97 octane and a dif pulley hs it boosting 18lbs atm. comes wth tuner with 3 jlp tunes and tune currently on truck is from eric at brooks performance. here is a mod list:

-2.6 KENNE Belle
    -26lbs boost
    -Billet crank, Manley H beam rods, Diamond pistons, 9.75:1
    -ARP fasteners
    -6olb injectors
    -Stage 3 Johnny Lightning Heads
    -Cams by Johnny Lightning
    -Kenne BeleThunder Tube Air Induction
    -Diablo MAF extender
    -Larger throttle body
    -twin 225 fuel pumps in tank
    -Extreme Cool Ice tank
    -Larger intercooler
    -EGR removed
    -Spark extender
    -Bassani headers and complete exhaust
    -Johnny Lightning installed traction bars
    -True Track Differential
    -driveshaft loop
    -Transmission upgraded with extra clutches
    -2500 stall
    -Air Fuel ratio gauge with column pod
    -Cervini Hood
    -Bogart Wheels
    -Tuned by Eric Brooks of Brooks Performance

Truck runs and drives great. AC works good. Have over 30,000 dollars in receipts on modifications to truck. Over 20,000 with Johnny Lightning alone. Truck only has 54,000 miles on chassis/body for a 99! Give me a call at 843-379-9382. My name is morgan rickard. this is my first time selling something like this. please users dont bash my post to hard. let me try to find some pictures. Truck is located in hilton head island SC. Selling Truck to help my wife with a car purchase. sits in garage and doesnt even move..me and father dont get along atm. its just sadly something im not gonna get to appreciate like someone else would/should! sorry my father dinged the passenger door. i havent fixed it because it was very small/minor and i bought the truck for speed not looks. even though it has all that

Give me a few to dig up some pictures to have something for this posting. Like i said if someone would call me i can walk to garage/take photo of any and everything you want

$15000 OBO 843-379-9382
    Last edited by wadz; 03-07-2013 at 07:47 AM.

Rookie SVT Poster

THis ishow the truck sits no nitrous. with the lower boost pulley.

This is what is on my PC. please if your serious call me i can send more directly to ya. will work on getting more on here also.

Rookie SVT Poster

Rookie SVT Poster
    i have every receipt that ever had to do with a purchase for this truck or repair that was made.

Rookie SVT Poster
    Wife is currently DD truck 38miles to work each way. has been for past 2 weeks. SUV has been in body shop.

Rookie SVT Poster
    Title in Hand. im open for Trades. lemme know what you got. no motorcycles or boats or quads/dirtbikes please. cars and money only

New SVT Poster
    I have been in many runs for my age, and have been around many cars trucks and suvs, and i have been in this truck. This is a very well taken of and rare find it has all receipts for work done and everyone knows when you get a sick monster of performance like this and have everything documented it makes maintenance easier This truck straight launches like a shuttle its beast. You have to check it out to see this beauty to understand.

Rookie SVT Poster

Rookie SVT Poster
    lol so sorry all. im not good with this tech savy stuff.. its giving me a headache trying to turn my head to look at pics.

Rookie SVT Poster
    View My Video

^^Cold start this morning in the garage^^ the lights are seatbelt and low fuel. keep it low fuel incase im ready to dump some c16 in da beast. Cold A/C and a working gas light FTW!!

Rookie SVT Poster

ahh the sound of BUILT

Love dat stage#3/bassani
    View My Video

Rookie SVT Poster
    Yea. my son at 17months old LOVES riding in this truck.

Beautiful Lightning. If I was stateside I know the wife would want this for sure. GLWS! Bump.
    2004 Cobra 2.8H Kenne Bell Mammoth @ 20 psi and E85 coming soon to join the 700 rwhp club.

Rookie SVT Poster
    thanks cobra187!

Rookie SVT Poster
    family trip. Wont be able to respond to PM again until Sunday evening. enjoy the weekend all! alot of local strips open this weekend around my area