Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    No way in hell I would let my under age son buy a ferrari.

To me he sounds pretty cocky about his cars. Probably trying to make up for a lack of friends.
    Current:
    04 black cobra
    2.9 whipple with supporting mods
    MAC lt's/prochamber mid pipe with borla stingers
    BBS RK plasmas.
    652rwhp/ 576rwtq on pump.

08 Steel Blue SRT8 Jeep.
    Corsa exhaust, CAI, BT Catch can, InTuned, lowered
    Faster than the cobra....... to 40mph

Sold:
    01 DHG Bullitt
    Vortech blown with supporting mods
    Bassani x with magnaflow cb

90 silver mustang gt
    Boltons.

"And the results are as dramatic as putting a furious weasel in your underpants." Jeremy Clarkson

Double post
    Last edited by canadianbullitt; 06-24-2013 at 07:32 PM. Reason: double post

Quote Originally Posted by VictorySong View Post
    Where did I say he'll never make anymore money? Base price of a 599 GTO is $500,000 , the 458 is $229,825 base. So the kid spent $730k ( or ~8.5% of his funds not included basic maintenance/insurance) on some bullshit Italian cars that will lose half their value within ten years.

Do you guys really think an 8% "investment" in his Ferrari collection was the best move? He could have made so much more money by dropping that coin elsewhere imo and he has the rest of his life to enjoy the exotics.

ETA: 8 mill isn't shit, after seeing the replies in this thread it's so easy to see why lottery winners end up broke within a few years.
    But he didn't win the lottery, he earned the money... it is fairly safe to say that he will be able to earn more money in the future.

He is 12... if a "normal" 12 year old spent ~8.5% of his money he would be watching a movie at the theater with some popcorn. That is a GREAT investment too... Your jealousy is showing...
    2004 Silver Metallic Cobra 1 of 551 Build # 2806 near stock 401hp

A couple Harleys and a Buell.

Does he have a hot supermodel wife? Nope
    Has he ever been featured on MTV Cribs? Nope
    Does he bench press over 9000? Nope

He is not even an SVTP Baller®....

When he was 10, he said his grandparents bought it for him...and they bought his dad a Ford Focus. So now he earned it when he was 9 with a Google app?

www.2008GT500.blogspot.com detailed list of mods and associated pics
    2013 TVS powered
    Griggs torque arm
    Widened Alcoa's

Quote Originally Posted by evasive View Post
    When he was 10, he said his grandparents bought it for him...and they bought his dad a Ford Focus. So now he earned it when he was 9 with a Google app?
    ^This. Something doesn't add up. In the second vid his dad seemed like he was playing along with everything.
    '12 Wrangler - 37's on 20's and 4" TeraFlex FlexArm

'95
    Cobra - I/C/E

Whatsup with it vnlaface VNOMIS's Avatar
    Where did I say he'll never make anymore money? Base price of a 599 GTO is $500,000 , the 458 is $229,825 base. So the kid spent $730k ( or ~8.5% of his funds not included basic maintenance/insurance) on some bullshit Italian cars that will lose half their value within ten years.

Do you guys really think an 8% "investment" in his Ferrari collection was the best move? He could have made so much more money by dropping that coin elsewhere imo and he has the rest of his life to enjoy the exotics.

ETA: 8 mill isn't shit, after seeing the replies in this thread it's so easy to see why lottery winners end up broke within a few years.

Premium Member
    Remarkable how the inconsistencies come so quickly to light.

Get me this kid's full name and the name of the supposed app he sold Google 4 years ago. Then we'll talk. Until then...

greatest kid ever. already had his shit together before he even hit puberty lol

2006 Mazdaspeed 6 - cobb intake, turbosmart dual port BOV
    2002 Audi TT Quattro - sold
    1990 Nissan 300ZX TT - sold
    1969 Mustang "Sportsroof V8" - sold
    1997 SVT Cobra - sold
    1994 SVT Cobra - sold

SVT God
    Hahahaha..wow I normally only see this much hate from svtp in GTR threads.lol.....Congrats to the kid and nice choice in cars.

Here is another site that trying to figure out whether or not it is real or not. No one knows what his sir name is.
    12-Year Old Kid Buys 3 Ferrari Models After Selling App to Google, But Is It True? - Carscoops

Quote Originally Posted by Iman01 View Post
    But he didn't win the lottery, he earned the money... it is fairly safe to say that he will be able to earn more money in the future.

He is 12... if a "normal" 12 year old spent ~8.5% of his money he would be watching a movie at the theater with some popcorn. That is a GREAT investment too... Your jealousy is showing...
    Yes, you ousted me. I am incredibly jealous at this kid for dropping nearly 10% of his wealth on shit he can't even use or make money on and am in no way just a dude who's financially conservative. Glad we cleared that up.

Ahahaha
    I bet you're one of those idiots who posts pics of their new $300 Ifag devices then says anyone who doesn't like it is a hater aren't you? Grow the **** up. Like your tech bullshit, there are a shit load of people who aren't interested in cars at all, let alone blowing 750k on ones you can't even drive.
    1st Gen Ram, 6BT, 4x4, NV4500, 350K+ miles
    Mods: 31s, "Think fast hippie" sticker, Colt 1911, Smith Enterprise M14, B&W hitch.

2004 Mustang

Quote Originally Posted by treynor View Post
    Remarkable how the inconsistencies come so quickly to light.

Get me this kid's full name and the name of the supposed app he sold Google 4 years ago. Then we'll talk. Until then...
    Aha!

hat's off to the kid if this is real, but it just sounds like it has holes in the story
    2014 Ruby Red Mustang GT

*stock* for now

Quote Originally Posted by evasive View Post
    didn't even see this reply, BIG hole

My Social Networking

Visit MGC's Youtube Channel
    It's amazing how gullible some of you are. Anyone want to buy some oceanfront property in Iowa?

03 Cobra
    04 Cobra
    90 Fox
    06 GMC LBZ

04turbocoupe on IG

Some people aren't cheap shits and like to enjoy their earnings.
    The United States Of America July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009. RIP America

Quote Originally Posted by WireEater View Post
    Maybe he didn't give any information out because he doesn't want people to harass him?

I don't really find anything far fetched that it couldn't be real.
    Although I agree that it doesn't seem fake. Why in the hell would he not plug his app in a interview then he would make more money off of it.

04 Hellion Cobra - #3118 of 3768
    Pics and Mods CLICK
    My Youtube Channel CLICK

My Social Networking

Visit MGC's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by younggun04 View Post
    Although I agree that it doesn't seem fake. Why in the hell would he not plug his app in a interview then he would make more money off of it.
    Because it's fake

Every track day I've ever been to you must hold a valid drivers license to even get on track, no license no racing. He claims his grandparents bought him the first one, but newer video all of a sudden he is a programmer and bought them himself? What parent in there right mind would give a 9 year old control of 8.5 million? Just does not make any sense. I would put money on that all the cars are his dad's or grandparents and this is just a publicity stunt.

Quote Originally Posted by VRYALT3R3D View Post
    Does he have a hot supermodel wife? Nope
    Has he ever been featured on MTV Cribs? Nope
    Does he bench press over 9000? Nope

He is not even an SVTP Baller®....
    hahaha

Instagram: @jonsvt1995
    1979 Cutlass- "the sofa"
    1991 Volvo 745 Turbo "sold"
    1980 Volvo 242 GT- "sold"
    1994 Cobra -" Sold"
    2004 Competition Orange Cobra - BUILD IN PROGRESS..
    1975 F100 4X4 - "New Toy" Rancho 9" Lift, 351 Cleveland, C4, Dana 20, Detroit Locker, 37" Toyo Mud Country.

I will be honest I am jealous of that kid.... But making an app is the best way to make a lot of money. I made some stupid iPhone app like 4 years ago all it does it play siren sounds. Its called Sirens Galore btw haha. I have made approximately $4,000 total off of it over a few years. Thats not a lot of money but its nice to have an extra $50ish coming in every month for what ever, in my case most likely for gas. So it is true if you were to make a game or something really unique you make will make a good amount of coin. I really would like to make another app but coding is difficult and I dont have the patience for it. So if the kid actually programmed his app and didn't use a cheater application that does it for you hats off to him.

Quote Originally Posted by applecarguy View Post
    I will be honest I am jealous of that kid.... But making an app is the best way to make a lot of money. I made some stupid iPhone app like 4 years ago all it does it play siren sounds. Its called Sirens Galore btw haha. I have made approximately $4,000 total off of it over a few years. Thats not a lot of money but its nice to have an extra $50ish coming in every month for what ever, in my case most likely for gas. So it is true if you were to make a game or something really unique you make will make a good amount of coin. I really would like to make another app but coding is difficult and I dont have the patience for it. So if the kid actually programmed his app and didn't use a cheater application that does it for you hats off to him.
    Very cool man, congrats to you on that app.

Rio Red 94 GT*SOLD*Gone but not forgotten (had it for ten years)
    Mods: Eibach springs w/ caster/camber plates, bumped timing, removed air silencer, K&N filter, underdrive pulleys, Pro 5.0 shifter, MAC O/R H-pipe w/ MAC cat-back system, BBK equal length headers, 1.7 Crane rockers, Paxton fuel regulator, and Richmond 3.73 gears.

Torch Red 10th Cobra Bought it in the summer of 06 with only 372 miles on it.
    Mods: H&R Sport Springs, 3" MAC catback, MRT off road H-pipe, and JLT RAI

Quote Originally Posted by MGC View Post
    It's amazing how gullible some of you are. Anyone want to buy some oceanfront property in Iowa?
    i got a bridge on the moon to sell haha

I don't know what to think anymore. You see this and it makes me question wtf am I doing wrong in my life.
    2012 White RedStripes GT500 @ 16psi
    -VMP TVS Dyno Tuned by VMP
    629/623 before 2.4 pulley
    2.4, Green Belt, JLT 127mm CF CAI, 90mm Idler, FRPP 80lb injectors, Kenne Bell BAP, Revan Racing H/E, Bobs Auto CF Separator, Stainless Works Longtubes, off-road X-pipe, axlebacks,

-2004 White Lightning
    Long Tubes, CAI, 6lb lower pulley, Brenspeed Tune, ba2600 SCT MAF, EGR Delete, Home Ported Blower!

Quote Originally Posted by MGC View Post
    Because it's fake

Every track day I've ever been to you must hold a valid drivers license to even get on track, no license no racing. He claims his grandparents bought him the first one, but newer video all of a sudden he is a programmer and bought them himself? What parent in there right mind would give a 9 year old control of 8.5 million? Just does not make any sense. I would put money on that all the cars are his dad's or grandparents and this is just a publicity stunt.
    I said it didnt "seem" fake but granted i only watched the first 2 minutes of the first video. I thought if you rented the track you don't need a driver license. Only for track days could be wrong. only thing I picked up is that he didn't mention his app and usually people are pluging the shit out of them to get more purchases. That seems fake to me lol.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast