Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ///AMG &Ducati aficionado nidyanazo's Avatar

Warning ***NEW 2014 Z/28 is looking mighty impressive. Jay lenos garage review video***

Damn carbon brakes standard, dry sump, electromagnetic adjustable suspension - the same used in the Aston Martin million dollar one-77 car ,100lb weight loss over the previous generation... This thing must be freaking fun to whip on a road course! Add a supercharger to the 7.0 Liter LS-7 motor and you have a damn fast car on the street/strip too...

Plus, at least in my opinion, it's gone the right direction in the looks dept- and interior quality refinement is really getting very good.
    Let's see what the actual price is when it hits the streets will be.

That's the deal breaker.

What do ya'll think?
    Last edited by nidyanazo; 08-12-2013 at 02:49 AM.
    Current motorcycle collection:
    Kawasaki ZRX1200R - Eddie Lwson Replica superbike
    Ducati 916bp - Full Carbon -race ready
    2008 Yamaha R1- Santander/Haga replica

CL55 ///AMG Kompressor - Lowered on 20" AMG Style VII's W/ Nitto DR's.
    Killer Chiller chemical intercooled, 1.0 Bar boosted

Performance Mods:
    Custom Eurocharged ECU Tune w/ +5% addl. fuel, Custom TCU transmission tune W/ converter lock.
    Killer Chiller, 550cc injectors, Ported TB, 1-Bar (14.7PSI) boost, 3.5" Full alum/carbon fiber CAI+ 6.5" hi-flo filters, +2psi Smaller Supercharger pulley, UPD Belt wrap kit, Resonators deleted/3" pipe, Eurocharged FMIC Heat exchanger, Manual control HD Bosch Intercooler pump, 2GAL intercooler fluid W/ alum custom tank, -10ºc Cooling mod, ASP 3pc Billet Pulley kit, Gates HD green blower belt, Iridium IX plugs.. Nitto 555R fronts / NT05R DR's rear..

Exterior Visual:
    Carbon Fiber front splitter / Rear deck lid spoiler and SL63 Carbon rear diffuser. SL63 20" wheels and grille, new style SL side mirrors, Black-chrome emblems, custom badges, tuned hydraulic ABC suspension, lowered, custom mesh fog lamp delete.

Interior Options:
    Complete Euro Carbon fiber interior (AMG F1 Design). Hand stitched NAPA leather dash/seats/doors, perforated leather wheel w/ carbon paddle shifters, Illuminated door sills, Keyless-go, heated/cooled massaging seats, Full Alcantara™ ultra suede interior (Factory Mercedes) and Novasuede™ trim pieces.

I can't lie, that shit's FIRE, LS7 FTW!

.:Grip & Strip:.

SVT God
    Interior is horrid . Only good thing about the car is its CC brakes. 505hp is still very underpowered coming from a 7L V8 and just like the other camaro's you can't see out of this one either. Also would not pay C6 Z06 price for a camaro

Quote Originally Posted by kaz109 View Post
    Interior is horrid . Only good thing about the car is its CC brakes. 505hp is still very underpowered coming from a 7L V8 and just like the other camaro's you can't see out of this one either. Also would not pay C6 Z06 price for a camaro
    Better off buying a used C6 Z06 for $36-$40k. Power to weight ftw.

I'd rock it.
    Have a nice day.

'03 SC Mach 485hp.................Sold
    '00 Ported Lightning 445hp.......Sold
    '12 GB 5.0 GT Premium 6??hp .................Hello

Magical Boss manifold, HEMI spark plugs 3 stages colder, Kooks stainless 1 3/4" LT headers, Kooks 3" catless stainless X pipe, JPC resonator deletes, JPC polished stainless racing mufflers, Barton shifter, JPC clutch line, Billet urethane engine mounts, H&R super sport springs (front), Eibach pro series (rear), adjustable panhard bar, Metco LCAs, Metco ICM brackets, 19x9.5 charcoal AMRs, Michelin Pilot sport AS3 285/40/19, NX Express plate system (100 shot), 373 gears, Paxton satin 2200, Injector Dynamics ID1000's, JLT big air intake, Vortech Maxflow fuel pump booster, Air to Air charge cooler, Tial 50mm Race BOV. Custom tuned by JPC Performance. No track times or dyno numbers yet.

nope will never own a camaro. i hate cars with blind spots and that thing is the worlds worst. drove my buddies SS and was scared to death lol
    2003 Azure blue Mach 1. Terminator swap. Built 4r70w. 2.76 upper.

I like it alot... But the price has got to be way to high for me to be seriously interested. Also I read that satin white color is not even going to be available. Not for me...
    Last edited by IamRacerX; 08-12-2013 at 07:38 AM.
    Racer X
    13' Boss 302
    11.83 at 117 100% stock on DR
    New set up
    Vossen CV3, Sportlines, BMR goodies too

Insane SVT Poster
    i wasnt so impress with the new camaro in person.. the hood sucks.
    /
    2012 Mustang GT Kona Auto all N/A motor. (10.94 @ 123.55 at MIR on 4/18/14)CAI, LCA & UCA, JBA LT, H pipe, 5C converter, 3.31 gears, K springs, Alum DS, CJ intake and TB, Welds RTS.( 3620lb new race weight 10/01/14) E85 Corn 453rwhp & 386rwtq and 474rwhp & 404rwtq with FTW gas tuned by Rev Auto in Maryland

2001 Dodge Cummins rollin coal as my DD

OLD TOYS......
    03 Black L (tow truck).. 4 pound lower, cat back JDM and a K&N filter system.. SOLD SOLD SOLD

87 Buick GN Not stock ..LOL 9.65 at 140mph Fontana raceway 6/30/07 SOLD

04 CBR100RR and 02 RC51 and 00 929RR all SOLD
    2006 Baja Outlaw 23 SOLD
    05 Black Excursion 4x4 Limited TRADED IN.

Premium Member
    Well, it IS a track car. And not a cheap one, at that, especially with the dealer markups. I'd love to see a magazine match-up between the new Z/28 and the "old" 2013 Boss 302. I'm not a big fan of the new Camaro, but if someone gave me a Z/28 I wouldn't say "no thanks". LOL! It sounds absolutely awesome IMO.

Is that the honda prelude type r?
    The truth is out there
    يحيا الله حراس الأمريكي

Im very impressed with this camaro. Aside from its price and over exaggerated splitters/spoiler its pretty nice. Really nice color too
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmedSuspect View Post
    For over a thousand generations, Terminators were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic — before the dark times. Before the Boss manifold

Airaid Parnelli Jones cold air intake - Kooks full exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by nidyanazo View Post
    electromagnetic adjustable suspension - the same used in the Aston Martin million dollar one-77 car
    What do ya'll think?
    Which was developed by GM. So its not a huge surprise its on the Camaro.

Now Kaioken...times 10!! ponyboyisaac's Avatar
    I like it, but man those taillights are hideous.

I find it strange that it will cost MORE then the zl1.
    2014 Fusion ecoboost 2.0; 2001 Mustang GT Kenne bell powered; 2008 F150 limited awd

Center exhaust sound clip-------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=156XZ4_mMS8

Quote Originally Posted by SiCKS1D3R View Post
    I can't lie, that shit's FIRE, LS7 FTW!
    I agree! LS7 in that car would be a blast.

Very impressed with this new z/28. I like everything about it, exterior, interior, wheels, brakes, front splitter, rear spoiler, recaro seats, just an awesome car all around.
    Quote Originally Posted by COBRAGUY95 View Post
    I watched it rain for the 29th day of a 30 day month, I looked at her all clean and snugly in the garage and simple said " I miss you babe " That is what I did for my Cobra today. SMH
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCaliKrome View Post
    I've been there guys. I know it really sucks.

Every time I bitch about the cost of living in SoCal, the smog Nazi's, 91 Octane priced as if its C16 and other inconveniences, I remind myself that I live in a weather phenomenon that could be called a "paradise."

If it drizzles (called rain by Californians) more than 10 days out of the entire calendar year in SoCal, I start complaining about it being an El Nino year! LOL

Yes, I have become accustomed and spoiled by the near year round perfect weather. Hope the rain clears soon for you on the East Coast.

SVT God
    it would look better if that aweful chin spoiler was contoured to the front bumper and not just a rectangle sticking out.

7.0L ls7...and only 500hp? Why not just make it supercharged from factory?

2004 Mustang GT - Built 5.0 Coyote, T56. now saving for a large snail
    2013 Focus ST - Fully loaded daily driving fun!

Its a track car and it looks good, but the damn thing is the second coming of the '00 cobra R. They are going to be so limited in production, most of us will never see one in action. Let alone how much they will cost with markups. I hate the tailights and that chin spoiler. The satin white is bad ass and the LS7 is a win along with the suspension. Not sure what other people see in the interior, but its shit like all the rest of the camaros. I would not pay for one.
    RIP Mom......11/28/62 - 4/27/13

I've been hearing about this z28 since last year, but the part I find unbelievable is that they said this car will lap some tracks faster than a c6z.
    Maybe the first year c6z, but seriously this thing is still about 500lbs heavier than a c6z with the same motor.
    How will it lap the same times or faster with the same power, but MORE weight? Better tires and suspension alone???

I think it looks nice, best new camaro out!

Wheel/Tire specs: Forgestar CF10, 265/35/19 Front, 295/30/20 Rear, Michelin Pilot Super Sport

On paper, super awesome. In person, not so much. I feel like I'm in a hole when I drive one. Window sills are really high up so you cant really hang your arm out, and the blind spots suck. I appreciate it for the performance it brings to the table but it's practicality blows.

Not bad
    2003 EB Z06

Corsa Exhaust - Vararam Intake - MGW Shifter - Suspension work - SS/Braided Brake lines - Oil Cooler - HID's

Hopefully that chin spoiler is fully functional because that shit is UGLY.

All Motor
    I think it's a step in the right direction, its just unfortunate that the Camaro platform sucks. Car companies need to get back to letting the consumer pick what they want in a car.

Great looking car with a great engine. Priced a bit high, but with limited quantities coming out, they will sell.

Crowley
    587rwhp/577rwtq SAE Corrected - 5/18/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Serpent View Post
    I've been hearing about this z28 since last year, but the part I find unbelievable is that they said this car will lap some tracks faster than a c6z.
    Maybe the first year c6z, but seriously this thing is still about 500lbs heavier than a c6z with the same motor.
    How will it lap the same times or faster with the same power, but MORE weight? Better tires and suspension alone???

I think it looks nice, best new camaro out!
    The tires account for quite a bit. They are Trofeo R Spec tires from the factory. Lots of folks see a 3+ second improvement on any car by upgrading to these type of tires alone. An example of the games played to be a magazine race leader.
    2009 GT500 - VMP TVS Powered: 638HP/633TQ - TVS 2.5, JLT Intake, PHRP H-Pipe + KR Muffler, Fuzzy Dice
    2013 Ford Explorer Sport - 3.5L EcoBoost twin-turbo D/D

No thank you...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast