Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Flesh Eating Heroin

Love me some Boost Blk03CobraVenom's Avatar
    I say let Darwinism run its course. We really need more filters of the stupid. If there's an epidemic out there it's the rise in individuals with low IQ.

I cared less about the drug itself than that static between clips and in the middle of the clips.
    What the ****? Too annoying, couldn't even finish it...
    1988 Ford Thunderbird
    306, Procharger D1 w/ intercooler, Holley SysteMAX II, 1200hp Freddy Brown AOD, 8.8" 3.55 gears, FRPP Shorty headers & home made 2.5" exhaust w/ Flowmaster 40's & Magnaflow cats

Jesus, Walt is dead for a day and the blue is already gone and now this shit. Respect the chemistry people!

Yep.. let the idiots kill themselves...one less idiot for us to deal with.

2012 Black GT500 - Almost stock

SVT God
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemmiwinks View Post
    I cared less about the drug itself than that static between clips and in the middle of the clips.
    What the ****? Too annoying, couldn't even finish it...
    exact same thing i was about to post.
    -96 Mystic Cobra: Built and blown.

I'll just stick to trying to run 9's in my Cobra, drinking King Cobra and dating women with nice butts....

.:Grip & Strip:.

Halloween is coming up.

The streets need more Zombies.

Ban it after the 31st.

Aerodynamics is for people that who don't know how to build engines.
    ~Enzo Ferrari

"The Presidency
    Too much job,
    Not enough man"
    ~Me

Codeine and fuel oil, what will they think of next.
    Have a nice day.

'03 SC Mach 485hp.................Sold
    '00 Ported Lightning 445hp.......Sold
    '12 GB 5.0 GT Premium 6??hp .................Hello

Magical Boss manifold, HEMI spark plugs 3 stages colder, Kooks stainless 1 3/4" LT headers, Kooks 3" catless stainless X pipe, JPC resonator deletes, JPC polished stainless racing mufflers, Barton shifter, JPC clutch line, Billet urethane engine mounts, H&R super sport springs (front), Eibach pro series (rear), adjustable panhard bar, Metco LCAs, Metco ICM brackets, 19x9.5 charcoal AMRs, Michelin Pilot sport AS3 285/40/19, NX Express plate system (100 shot), 373 gears, Paxton satin 2200, Injector Dynamics ID1000's, JLT big air intake, Vortech Maxflow fuel pump booster, Air to Air charge cooler, Tial 50mm Race BOV. Custom tuned by JPC Performance. No track times or dyno numbers yet.

Where the Libetards voted for the death of America.
    Last edited by Sonic605hp; 10-01-2013 at 07:16 AM.
    If you disagree with the above post click the link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNnvKVzfHoU

2011 F-150 Screw 6.2L Res delete, Banks Monster, Yuke's Retrofit HID's

Premium Member
    Stupid is as stupid does! Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by SiCKS1D3R View Post
    I'll just stick to trying to run 9's in my Cobra, drinking King Cobra and dating women with nice butts....
    Lmao! Sounds like the way to go!

Premium Member
    Some of you guys being younger have not had to experience a loved one getting hooked on this shit. One shot of heroin and a person is hooked. One bad decision and their life is fubared.

My daughter hung out with one person that turned out to be bad, turned her life and our family's world upside down.

For the record booze can be almost as bad.

Sometimes life's lessons can be hard, I have learned to have empathy for others that have made bad decisions. Learned the hard way.

E
    2014 Shelby Blk/Blk
    Superformance Cobra replica 500 rwhp

Insane SVT Poster Notsoslowbowtie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oldmodman View Post
    Halloween is coming up.

The streets need more Zombies.

Ban it after the 31st.
    Best reply yet!^^^^! For think this is the best thing since slice bred! Hopefully supply and demand kick in for heroin and this stuff floods the streets! Killing off the low life's themselves! I saw this when it first started in the us with two cases found. It originated from Russia I believe.
    Great asp. I grew up around it and knew many who still do. Most of us just ignore it as they will never stop no matter how much you try and help them. And yes they are never the same after being addicted.
    Last edited by Notsoslowbowtie; 10-01-2013 at 09:25 AM.

Whatsup with it vnlaface VNOMIS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SiCKS1D3R View Post

I think I would rather shoot up this type of heroin.

here 4 da laffs & cruelty 90goldtsiawd's Avatar
    Perfect way to get rid of scum.

Btw, I've known enough people that have gotten hooked on H. They all turned to scum and ruined the lives of the people around them that cared for them. Good riddance.
    Last edited by 90goldtsiawd; 10-01-2013 at 11:23 AM.
    Volvo Sales & Leasing Consultant
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wayne
    Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid.
    '04 Torch Red Cobra Coupe: 2.76-JLT CAI-Bassani ORX-Borla Stingers---SOLD---RIP...
    '90 Sonic Blue Talon Tsi AWD Fully Built SCM61--- PARTED OUT

Crazy SVT Poster
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    7.43@100
    530/580 built 2v with Posi ported eaton, tork tech kit, modular speed shop stage 2 heads, comp 270 cam, all bolt ons and e85

Break out the shotguns! svtfocus2cobra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Asp View Post
    Some of you guys being younger have not had to experience a loved one getting hooked on this shit. One shot of heroin and a person is hooked. One bad decision and their life is fubared.

My daughter hung out with one person that turned out to be bad, turned her life and our family's world upside down.

For the record booze can be almost as bad.

Sometimes life's lessons can be hard, I have learned to have empathy for others that have made bad decisions. Learned the hard way.

E
    I had a friend recently die from a long time heroin addiction. Even when he was supposedly clean he was not the same person, practically just brain dead. But guess what? I went through my teens and early twenties and chose not to do any drugs even when being peer pressured. It's a simple choice of yes or no and if you say yes then you will pay the consequences.

Of course I feel sorry that they made the decision they made but other than that it's on them. The only people who can not be blamed are the ones who are forced onto it by someone else.
    02 Sonic Blue SVT Focus (Sold)
    03 Black 10th Anne Coupe (Sold)
    2011 Stealth Black Ducati 848 Evo
    2006 F150 Harley Davidson (Sold)
    2014 F150 Tremor

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasL View Post
    Look i'm on the fence with this new Mustang. I need to see some real numbers and how it compares to the McLaren P1 before I make my decision.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by svtfocus2cobra View Post
    I had a friend recently die from a long time heroin addiction. Even when he was supposedly clean he was not the same person, practically just brain dead. But guess what? I went through my teens and early twenties and chose not to do any drugs even when being peer pressured. It's a simple choice of yes or no and if you say yes then you will pay the consequences.

Of course I feel sorry that they made the decision they made but other than that it's on them. The only people who can not be blamed are the ones who are forced onto it by someone else.
    Your right, their decision and it is on them. Of course then it effects the rest of us that care for that person. You made a wise choice not doing drugs, very wise.

I just can't hate on people that use drugs, everyone has a story. Not passing judgment on anyone.

E

SVT God
    Meanwhile

=

What a joke

Quote Originally Posted by Njc0las View Post
    I'd let everyone on this website piimb...

^^^ This.. Weed being a gateway drug, CHILD PLEASE!!!

I've smoked weed on the regular since the age of 18 and never once have I thought about trying hard drugs like heroin, crack etc.. Never!! That shit will kill you and destroy your family..

I've been reading a few news stories about this stuff lately. It's called Krokadil and it causes some bad stuff. Just look up pictures of the results on Google. It's deff gonna do some damage.

Rookie SVT Poster
    I am by no stretch of the imagination a bleeding heart, but one just can't be shortsighted by simply stating let these individuals kill themselves by taking this drug. As with any drug, the potential for collateral damage/violence is substantial, as the addiction and desperation escalates, the users - who inevitably run out of money - will be looking for means to acquire it. This means that one of these users could be in the parking lot ready to club my/your wife/girlfriend over the head as they leave the grocery store or gym, or they might decide to make a 0300 visit to the house while we're away. I hope the authorities recognize what a real war on drugs (insert your definition here) should be, the potential of users of this drug being in our neighborhoods (remember, the Vikings never plundered Norway) is concerning.

Crazy SVT Poster WhiteFaleen2001's Avatar
    I remember seeing a documentary on this filmed in Russia. This stuff is insane

Break out the shotguns! svtfocus2cobra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Tidda View Post
    ^^^ This.. Weed being a gateway drug, CHILD PLEASE!!!

I've smoked weed on the regular since the age of 18 and never once have I thought about trying hard drugs like heroin, crack etc.. Never!! That shit will kill you and destroy your family..
    Maybe not for you but for others it is, like my friend I mentioned above. Him and a few of his friends used to just smoke but then they wanted something heavier which eventually led to Heroin. It may not cause cravings for other drugs themselves but it's an easy way for people who have never been high to get high. Personal problems often leave these people wanting more and and not knowing when/where to stop.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast