Team JDM your source for Focus ST go fast parts!!

For years we've gotten phone calls asking if we offer parts for the 4 Cyl turbo cars...(JDM) Now I finally get to say, YES!!! We recently added a Focus and Fiesta ST section to our website and are adding parts every day! We have recently become an authorized COBB parts dealer as well and have added a laundry list of their parts and package to our site. We are also Ford Racing Performance Parts dealers and can get you the lowest pricing on any of their parts.

If you need anything please contact us at our main office line 732-780-0770 or email me direct at [email protected]

My Social Networking

Follow SID297 On Twitter Add SID297 on Facebook Add SID297 on Google+ Visit SID297's Youtube Channel
    Nice.

I bet the number of those "JDM" calls are really no joke.
    The SVTP 2012 GT is For Sale. Click Here for Details.

Silver 04 Lightning (aka The Defiant) Build date: 04/19/04 Delivered: 5/15/04

Let's crank up the boost and see what shakes loose.

What do y'all have planned for the fiesta?

1994 Mustang Gt-Clapped out Drag Wagon
    2012 5.0- Brembo package & 3.73's
    2014 Fiesta ST

Quote Originally Posted by 94Gt5.0 View Post
    What do y'all have planned for the fiesta?
    We are going to be offering the Full Ford Racing parts line, COBB performance parts, and Magnaflow. I'm not sure but I think Roush may have some products that will be offered like they already do for the Focus! We are looking to get one in the shop for custom dyno tuning and testing!

Quote Originally Posted by JimIII@jdm View Post
    We are going to be offering the Full Ford Racing parts line, COBB performance parts, and Magnaflow. I'm not sure but I think Roush may have some products that will be offered like they already do for the Focus! We are looking to get one in the shop for custom dyno tuning and testing!
    If ya need a test car let mw know.. not too far from NJ lol

Quote Originally Posted by 94Gt5.0 View Post
    If ya need a test car let mw know.. not too far from NJ lol
    Hey Ill definitely keep it in mind!