Leaving for Iraq Tomorrow

D'ZR1 Messiah

Established Member
Well all that time has come for me to head over seas. Just wanted to say see ya later and we'll hangout when I get back. Take care all! I'll post up once I get settled.

svtguy22

Established Member
yeah take care man! im gonna miss seeing that black roush roamin the streets of escondido! when you get back we are crusin for sure!

Chameleon

Established Member
D

Be safe. When you get home we will get together the San Diego crew to welcome you home and terrorize the back roads of SD county.

If you need anything while you are over there feel free to email me.

69sta03cobradan

Established Member
Met you at the last Rose Bowl cruise, good to meet and talk to you...take care while you are over there...see you at the next event...Nice ride, who has the honor of taking care of it for you till you get back? I'll volunteer...

Fresh Cobra

505 RWHP Blvd Pimp
Established Member
Take Care!!!!!

Take care and be safe!!! I'm delayed with my departure until the first weekend in February. I just had hernia surgery so I need to recoup for a few weeks b4 I head over to see ya in country. If you're ever find yourself in/around Camp V look me up. I'll be there or at the Prison.

Fresh :beer:

D'ZR1 Messiah

Established Member
Fresh Cobra said:
Take care and be safe!!! I'm delayed with my departure until the first weekend in February. I just had hernia surgery so I need to recoup for a few weeks b4 I head over to see ya in country. If you're ever find yourself in/around Camp V look me up. I'll be there or at the Prison.

Fresh :beer:

I was up at Camp V this past Sunday, only stayed there for a few hours. Then we left up to Al Asad Air base. Thanx everyone for the support. The Roush is in storage near the Navy Yard downtown. SD gang, we'll definately get together, especially after checking the weather for the area.

Fresh Cobra

505 RWHP Blvd Pimp
Established Member
Question???

Just where are you storing your Stang? Is it in a safe and secure, covered and monitored area? How much is the cost per month? Do they check on it weekly or start and move it once in awhile?

I'm Storing my 96 GT Vert in my storage locker and just taking out the battery and letting it chill for the year. I need a really safe and secure place for my Snake to sit for a year. Any help is greatly appreciated.

~ Fresh :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread