Turbo MachI VS 2.76 04 Mystic's

apex632

Established Member
that was a cool vid. always love seeing turbo mod motor stangs. i was a lil surprised at first that the mach 1..seeing that he had the least amount of power to the wheels. then i remembered mach's have a weight advantage over cobra's. loved the song too.

apex632

Established Member
now that i've been thinking about this for a lil while. imma say to things. i don't see how the mach beat both cars. unless it has more hp then was stated. cause quite honestly..440rwhp with what he has..is very very shitty. a stock mach 1 with an hp kit makes over 500rwhp at about the same psi.

code3smith

Established Member
The automatic made the difference. Thats why I am swapping one in my Cobra :) By the way, is the Mach Auto built at all? How is it handling the power? Thx.

Glacius

8 UR POS
Established Member
code3smith said:
The automatic made the difference. Thats why I am swapping one in my Cobra :) By the way, is the Mach Auto built at all? How is it handling the power? Thx.

it is a rebuilt auto. Dont remember by who though....

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Good video but I hate when people film the mirror when they are pulling away, just point the camera back!

Mach 1 did good!

A Fuzzy Bunny

Future Banned Member
Established Member
code3smith said:

Stock 4R70W w/ just a new valve body and cooler will take quite a bit. No need to rebuild the entire tranny

Foxstang

Established Member
hey guys, I just participated in organized street racing, look here are all of our plates too!!! Yea that was smart...

Pretty stong cars.:)

Glacius

8 UR POS
Established Member
Foxstang said:
hey guys, I just participated in organized street racing, look here are all of our plates too!!! Yea that was smart...

Pretty stong cars.:)

sorry but that video was all computer generated. Don't know what you are talking about :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread