LX Coupe Stolen in DFW Texas

Rreemo

Established Member
I'm asking folks to please forward the attached pic out to all of the car people you know...especially any that are down here close to Texas...I will pay a reward if someone leads me to the slime that took it.

It is always garaged, however, I've had a motor spread out in the garage in it's spot for the last 2 nights, and of course it was taken the second night out of the garage....I live in a small suburb with very low crime, near the Texas Motor Speedway....cops indicated that our community has only had 2 cars stolen in the last 4 years.....so I'm thinking that someone has been watching me.

What's worse is that we heard them and woke up....my wife ran downstairs and called 911, while I ran and jumped in her Magnum RT...I gave chase, had them in my site, but had a local cop force me to pull over....by the time I pulled over enough to tell him that I was chasing my car that had just been stolen, I lost visual, and neither of us were able to catch them again!

Most noatable are (1) the paint job, 3M Chromabase Ice Blue - (2) The glove box door is blue, and it is signed by Carroll Shelby with a silver paint pen.

StolenLX.jpg

underhood.gif

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
TTT for a sweet stolen ride.

I hope you get the ****ing bastards before they strip and torch.

Matt

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
This hurts! keep an eye out on dfwstangs.net in the classifieds. Thats where the parts will be sold most likely. I hope you find it.

Users who are viewing this thread