My Vette Review

Rickabod

Representin' Da U.P.
Established Member
i can sum it up in one phrase.
STUPID FAST!!!
505hp, 11.7 quarter, 3.7 0-60, and will throw you back in the seat in about every gear. it's deadly. and at $70,000, that's hard to beat. i'm not a chevy guy, but i respect this thing.

SomeStuff00002.jpg

SomeStuff00003.jpg

SomeStuff00004.jpg

SomeStuff00006.jpg

03gobluecobra

torque steer sucks
Established Member
There was one at the track the other day. Amatuer driver from GM only went 12.8 at ~118mph. That car was getting crazy tire spin, plus it was 90 degrees and my pullied cobra was only trapping 114mph. I love that car though.

In fact, the guy got beat by an 05 GTO with a decent driver his first run down.

Rickabod

Representin' Da U.P.
Established Member
my neighbor down the road is a designer for GM, he does all the areo type stuff, wheelbase, crap like that. he gets to take whatever he wants when he comes up here and he brought that this weekend. i talked to him for about 2 hours and got to play with it. it was a fun experience.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
I'm about 99% sure that's not his. I think only EX cars are out there as of now. I could be wrong, but I don't think they've been delivered yet.

There are plenty around to be checked out by lucky Michigan people with friends though :coolman:

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Rickabod said:
my neighbor down the road is a designer for GM, he does all the areo type stuff, wheelbase, crap like that. he gets to take whatever he wants when he comes up here and he brought that this weekend. i talked to him for about 2 hours and got to play with it. it was a fun experience.

And there you have it.

NTIMD8