Looks like a 06 ZO6, already made it's way to the dyno. (Graphs Inside)

Tru_Ice

Banned
**Ok it's a repost.....SORRY.....

These are from another forum, but I figured I'd post em' here for you all to see.

z06-1.jpg

z06-2.JPG

z064.JPG

z06-6.JPG

z067.JPG

z06-8.JPG

z06dyno.JPG

On a side note, the car has 55 miles on it. LG put their headers on it and dynoed it again.

They went from 441 - 487 w/ just headers, and removing the filter.

487rwhp%20C6%20%20Z06.JPG

Now imagine what a cam, and a little port on those heads could do. :hail:

Last edited:

Tru_Ice

Banned
98gt281 said:
Not bad, what do they cost?

Right arm, and a left nut.

Here's the new graph, w/ Red Line Oil Products rather than the GM stuff. They changed the engine, tranny, and diff oil, and got---> 492/473

Z06%20w%20Redline%20oil.JPG

Last edited:

2k1cobra

Established Member
Ok we get it makes a lot of hp now stop posting the same shit. :cuss:

Tru_Ice

Banned
2k1cobra said:
Ok we get it makes a lot of hp now stop posting the same shit. :cuss:

We are all car guys, and love getting the dirt on the new stuff. I'm sure there are others here that are interested in this info. When the 08 Shelby comes out, feel free to post it on our Corvette sites. It's all about the love for cars, and speed.

97Stangv6

Distractions suck....
Established Member
I was think you need to be bitched at for posting this(as its been post like 3 times already in the past 2 days). But then i seen a ll the other info that no one else has include.

Anyway, That thing is a damn beast. That thing loves mods i see. I think i'll have to go get a few...lol :rollseyes Maybe next year.....when i win the lottery.

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
bad ass car and all but what happens when you got 600hp on that thing. Are people going to change the emblem that sais 505hp Z06? :shrug:

Last edited:

SilverELEX

Established Member
Tru_Ice said:
We are all car guys, and love getting the dirt on the new stuff. I'm sure there are others here that are interested in this info. When the 08 Shelby comes out, feel free to post it on our Corvette sites. It's all about the love for cars, and speed.

Yea, no offense to anyone, but I dont believe that the new Cobra has a snowballs chance in hell when it comes to stacking up power wise to the Z06. Lets face it, this car has a 10 second pass written all over it. With minor mods of course. Not to mention it only weighs 31xx lbs. Id say Chevy wins this one.

nacobra

Established Member
come on guys, gotta give credit where credit is due. yeah i drive a cobra but i still like to see what the competition is doing. the zo6 is an amazing car c5/c6. keep em coming. im not strickly ford im strickly muscle car.

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
SilverELEX said:
Yea, no offense to anyone, but I dont believe that the new Cobra has a snowballs chance in hell when it comes to stacking up power wise to the Z06. Lets face it, this car has a 10 second pass written all over it. With minor mods of course. Not to mention it only weighs 31xx lbs. Id say Chevy wins this one.

True but if people had that kind of money to buy that Z06 but decides
not to and put all that money on a 03 Cobra.. Guess what??
9 sec street car!! :p :p

Last edited:

SilverELEX

Established Member
Snakebite2k5 said:
True but if people had that kind of money to buy that Z06 but desides
to put all that money on an 03 Cobra.. Guess what??
9 sec street car!! :p :p

9 sec? Lets not get carried away here. Even at that, its still not a vette. This car is the complete package, handling, braking, power. 11s with traps in the high 120s.Stock. Oh yeah and it has a warranty.

Users who are viewing this thread