eff213f4.jpg

eff213e8.jpg

eff20aa1.jpg

Last edited:

whitehorsegt

"Tampa Stock"
Established Member
99Cobra#2468 said:
Whitehorsegt: Car looks great! What is your NOS setup (as far as options, etc...)? Thanks.
just a basic NOS bottle, fuzion bottle warmer, big zex nitrous solenoid, single nozzle, 150 shot

99Cobra#2468

Student of the Cobra
Established Member
Whitehorsegt: So, based on your setup, I'd assume you only use nitrous on the dyno and at drag strip. What was thought process for not getting WOT switch, fuel pressure safety switch, window switch, etc...? Reason for asking, I am wondering if all the extra gadget are worth the $$$, as I would only use the nitrous on limited occassions, and there would be no mistake of when I wanted to use it. Thanks.

whitehorsegt

"Tampa Stock"
Established Member
99Cobra#2468 said:
Whitehorsegt: So, based on your setup, I'd assume you only use nitrous on the dyno and at drag strip. What was thought process for not getting WOT switch, fuel pressure safety switch, window switch, etc...? Reason for asking, I am wondering if all the extra gadget are worth the $$$, as I would only use the nitrous on limited occassions, and there would be no mistake of when I wanted to use it. Thanks.

well, i have microswitch (aka wot switch), i dont have a window switch but i should, more of a safety issue...i have nitrous pressure gauge (actually on order) i plan on getting a fuel presure gauge also soon, all these things are diff worth the $$...i use the nitrous anytime needed.

01svtL

Established Member
That car looks good man! I saw one EXACTLY like it in College Station this past weekend. I mean, exactly like it: rims, cobra letters, fuel door and all. Pulled up next to him at the gas station .... I have to say though, his girl was staring hard at my ride as they drove off! haha ... i've always liked true blue. Two thumbs up man!

Users who are viewing this thread