N2S come get some
Established Member
Wow thats all i can say

Some guy decided to "rust proof" the underside of his mustang

http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=621198

attachment.php

paintballpyro1

Established Member
all i see is a read x but kinda read the story. i work at discount tire and this dude came in today with his 77' chevy pickup that the entire car was rhino bed liner...the wheels,doors, around all the mirrors just everything.

paintballpyro1

Established Member
o and what made it even better with that truck was that the gears were so screwed up that it starts in gear you had to rev the crap out of it just to stay started. but everyone at work were all hanging around it and talkin about it.

o yea on top of that every window except his windsheild i think had like wire mesh like you see on securty trucks that carry all the money along with his whole gril like that

Last edited:

Boosted97

I wish I had a Cobra
Established Member
i don't know what's worse, the guy doing that in the first place or all the people that are saying it's a good idea :dw:

WutApex

Wut Apex!?!
Established Member
paintballpyro1 said:
all i see is a read x but kinda read the story. i work at discount tire and this dude came in today with his 77' chevy pickup that the entire car was rhino bed liner...the wheels,doors, around all the mirrors just everything.

I've seen it too.......heard it works pretty good when you wheel. No paint scratches. I thought about going half way up mine

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
Are there any other pics? That is hilarious!

Can't wait to see what it looks like once all kinds of dust and dirt starts to stick to it. :eek:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread