'03 modified by Paul's High Performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermes

Established Member
This 2003 SVT Cobra (color:DSG) has been professionally modified by Paul's High Performance of Jackson, MI (www.paulshp.com). Mileage 6,950. Never raced. See on eBay, item number 4643147386. Always garaged. 492/476 with a 2.93 (serious fuel mods; Stiegemeier ported and tuned by Paul). No tick. All mods detailed on eBay. Reach me at [email protected]. First class in every way.

Last edited:

cobrastrike4

Established Member
Hermes,what condition is the paint all around dings, dents especially the front, chips, scratches, any paint work, how abuot under the car in the front and under the rockers down the sides and under the rear?
how is the interior scuffs, rips, tears, spills, burns?
any glass cracks, chips?
ever in an accident?
smoked in?
asking price?
can you shoot me a pic of the original window sticker and a daytime number?
any warranty left?
what main intersection are you near?

Air Speed.

Banned
Dont you think you should disclose the fact that this car has been in a accedent reported on 06/03/2005.?

06/03/2005 Michigan
Police Report Accident Reported
in Oakland County
Involving a front impact

Also why is the Warranty Expired at 6,900 miles?

From carfax

Michigan Police Reports:

Provide an estimate of the extent of damage in its accident reports for the following:
SEVERE: The vehicle cannot be driven from the accident scene due to severe damage or an injury. This level of damage often results in a Salvage or Junk title.

Last edited:

SkipBuxton

Established Member
Remember.........Honesty is the best policy if your gonna sell these cars on SVTP. We have proven they will find out the history before laying down the cash.

Hermes

Established Member
No problem. Car was taken out by my son when I was in Europe on the last day of school last year. As he was leaving the parking lot it was damp and he turned right, spun the tires (Nittos are great in the wet!), did a 150 degree, jumped the curb and ran it up onto a "no parking" sign at approx. 10 mph. Ironic, eh. It broke the lower front bumper and ruined the PHP aftermarket intercooler mounted immediately behind it. Everything was fixed/replaced at Paul's High Performance and the body work (body parts replacement and full detailing) was done at the body shop Paul uses to prepare his show/SEMA cars. Proper alignment was confirmed on all four wheels. Car is in A condition as I noted. Son hasn't touched it since and only regained his driving privileges 2 months ago. Bummer for a big man on campus 17 year old sports star to ride the cheesewagon! Car has been in my garage since as well. As I noted in my ad all invoices and records on the car are available and that includes the ones for this work. Airspeed you are obviously a newbie if you don't know that Ford denies powertrain warranty if you change the OE pulley. The rest of the warranty, say for the electric window motors, is still in existence. I assume everyone uses carfax and have already disclosed the the full details to several of the bidders on ebay when they inquired. Did not stop any of them from placing a bid which is no particular surprise given the facts. So Airspeed what's your bid for my car?

Hermes

Established Member
Airspeed, further I don't underrstand the reference to severe damage since my son drove to the local gas station where they checked the damage (he was undoubtedly hoping to get it fixed before Dad returned to the US) where he was nabbed by the police and cited for leaving the scene of an accident (if any of you need a good lawyer in Michigan email me as he got off only with a fine although the total cost was not small). The police let him drive it home but his fantasy of me not finding out was as ruined as the bumper. Severe damage was only to the son's bank account and driving privleges! Airspeed, if you really want a great car to replace yours you should buy this one, it is superb. Again, I have all documentation (including the summons) to confirm what I have written.

Air Speed.

Banned
Those are the worst excuses I have ever seen in my life. You sound like those cashiers check scammers from Nigeria. Here is the point, you did not disclose the fact that your car was in a (front impact) collision. When trying to off your wrecked cobra to the community. Of course you're going to try to down play the accident. After you have been caught!!!! You have proven that you are dishonest and cant be trusted to disclose the true condition of this car. Now to add insult to injury you still have not added the fact that this car has been wrecked in your title post. Do you really think anyone wants your wrecked un-warranted cobra?

Hermes

Established Member
Dear Airspeed,

You are probably a decent person face to face but I am always amazed at how nasty people are on the internet. I stand by everything I wrote and am prepared to confirm it to any serious buyer. Since you are trying to sell your car through this forum and have taken the time to disrespect the cars of others on this forum I question your motive for arrogating to yourself the role forum policeman. The "wreck" you so gleefully cry about was a mere fender bender--the proverbial equivalent to a sprained ankle. Its clearly described in my documents and it's in carfax. Perhaps I should add in the description that I once farted in the car (although I can't recall the specifics). You must not have farted in your car or I am sure you would have made full disclosure of that fact (I mean, after all, it is proven to reduce the value of a car!). As for your libelous aspersions as to my character and the explanation (which you asked for by the way and I provided promptly) you should remove your head from the place where the sun doesn't shine and take a more balanced view that if I am truthful in my explanation (which any serious buyer can easily ascertain) then your remarks are inflamatory nonsense. I don't normally put family details on public view (ie., the comments about my son) but I thought it added some human dimension to my description of an event which was a very pissed off time for me--not because of the minimal and easily repaired damage to my Cobra but rather because of the necessity to deal with a betrayal of trust by a great young man who made a mistake as a result of testosterone overload. I am sure from the intemperate comments you have made to, and about, me that you are very personally acquainted with such overload. In any event, good luck on selling your (apparently never farted in) Cobra. To those readers with sufficient judgment to understand my points in this rousing exchange of views, I continue to invite you to buy my extraordinary Cobra which has been wrenched on and tuned by one of the best Mustang tuners in the business.

Air Speed.

Banned
Hermes said:
Dear Airspeed,

You are probably a decent person face to face but I am always amazed at how nasty people are on the internet. I stand by everything I wrote and am prepared to confirm it to any serious buyer. Since you are trying to sell your car through this forum and have taken the time to disrespect the cars of others on this forum I question your motive for arrogating to yourself the role forum policeman. The "wreck" you so gleefully cry about was a mere fender bender--the proverbial equivalent to a sprained ankle. Its clearly described in my documents and it's in carfax. Perhaps I should add in the description that I once farted in the car (although I can't recall the specifics). You must not have farted in your car or I am sure you would have made full disclosure of that fact (I mean, after all, it is proven to reduce the value of a car!). As for your libelous aspersions as to my character and the explanation (which you asked for by the way and I provided promptly) you should remove your head from the place where the sun doesn't shine and take a more balanced view that if I am truthful in my explanation (which any serious buyer can easily ascertain) then your remarks are inflamatory nonsense. I don't normally put family details on public view (ie., the comments about my son) but I thought it added some human dimension to my description of an event which was a very pissed off time for me--not because of the minimal and easily repaired damage to my Cobra but rather because of the necessity to deal with a betrayal of trust by a great young man who made a mistake as a result of testosterone overload. I am sure from the intemperate comments you have made to, and about, me that you are very personally acquainted with such overload. In any event, good luck on selling your (apparently never farted in) Cobra. To those readers with sufficient judgment to understand my points in this rousing exchange of views, I continue to invite you to buy my extraordinary Cobra which has been wrenched on and tuned by one of the best Mustang tuners in the business.

gives.gif

Your car has been wrecked and you tried to hide it.

Spin that fact anyway you like.

Hermes

Established Member
Dear Airspeed,

I tried to hide nothing. Cobrastrike4 in the second post asked if it was ever in an accident and I gave him the same explanation I made here and that was before your initial post as you can see from my remark about sending him an email. I, of course, can forward the sent email to any serious buyer who doubts this statement. I notice you only joined the board in May 2006. Just to sell your car? That's why you didn't know about the partial warranty void when you pulley a Cobra! That is common knowledge to all but uninformed newbies like you. You are just frantic to sell your (apparently never been farted in) Cobra so you are dissing those you fatuously regard as your competition. In fact,there is no competition--my Cobra blows the doors off yours in every respect despite your specious comments with the exception that you have a better warranty situation (which is good for any buyer of your high mileage Cobra). Really, don't worry, we are not competing--your initial asking price is below what I would accept for obvious reasons. Spin that any way you want.

Air Speed.

Banned
Hermes said:
Dear Airspeed,

I tried to hide nothing. Cobrastrike4 in the second post asked if it was ever in an accident and I gave him the same explanation.

It is hard to believe anyone is really this dense. You should have disclosed the fact that this car was in a accident in your title post. What part of that dont you understand. I dont think most people consider a car thats been wrecked and beat by your 17 year old son ( First class in every way).

Hermes said:
Dear Airspeed,

my Cobra blows the doors off yours in every respect

Yeah except for resale value, trade in value, desirability and the big one... (drum roll please)............ mine is sold and yours is not.

Last edited:

Hermes

Established Member
Dear Airspeed,

Congratulations on selling your car, newbie. Now I am sure you will exit this board since you just joined to sell and disrespect others to try to put your car in a better selling position. I love the fact that you appointed yourself forum policeman after joining the board a few days ago only for the purpose of selling your car. Trade in value! What a nonsense. Surely you jest. I wouldn't think of selling my car to a dealership. As to desirability and resale value, time will tell but I'm not worried. Your rants have been fully answered by my replies. I, of course, stand by all of my statements and can prove the truth of them to any serious buyer. You are both ignorant about Cobras (amazing for someone who has racked up 28,000 miles in one) and a jerk. I suggest a change of your handle to Air Head. Fortunately, most long time members of this board can spot self-serving users like you quite effectively.

Air Speed.

Banned
Hermes said:
Dear Airspeed,

Congratulations on selling your car, newbie. Now I am sure you will exit this board since you just joined to sell and disrespect others to try to put your car in a better selling position. I love the fact that you appointed yourself forum policeman after joining the board a few days ago only for the purpose of selling your car. Trade in value! What a nonsense. Surely you jest. I wouldn't think of selling my car to a dealership. As to desirability and resale value, time will tell but I'm not worried. Your rants have been fully answered by my replies. I, of course, stand by all of my statements and can prove the truth of them to any serious buyer. You are both ignorant about Cobras (amazing for someone who has racked up 28,000 miles in one) and a jerk. I suggest a change of your handle to Air Head. Fortunately, most long time members of this board can spot self-serving users like you quite effectively.

Congratulations on selling your car

Thanks, stock un-wrecked cars tend to sell quickly as they are very desirable and in high demand.

Now I am sure you will exit this board

Probably

I love the fact that you appointed yourself forum policeman

Nope just looking out for others i hate to see people get scammed by dishonest excuse makers like you..

Trade in value! What a nonsense

Exactly becuase your wrecked car is worth maybe $800

As to desirability and resale value, time will tell

yeah maybe you will find somone who wont run a carfax report. Oh by the way I told all your bidders on ebay your car has been wrecked. What do you think about that :banana:

You are both ignorant about Cobras

Yes i dont wreck them or void their warranty pretty ignorant huh?

amazing for someone who has racked up 28,000 miles in one

Yeah 10 thousand miles a year and guess what no accident. Can you say the same?

most long time members of this board can spot self-serving users like you quite effectively

Most long time members don't try to scam members of the board by trying to sell them wrecked cars without their knowledge.

meatntaters

Established Member
How old are you man? Why don't you just get the **** off this thread if you're not interested in the man's car? I swear I wonder if the average age of members on this board is 12.

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
Air Speed. said:
Thanks, stock un-wrecked cars tend to sell quickly as they are very desirable and in high demand.

Probably

Nope just looking out for others i hate to see people get scammed by dishonest excuse makers like you..

Exactly becuase your wrecked car is worth maybe $800

yeah maybe you will find somone who wont run a carfax report. Oh by the way I told all your bidders on ebay your car has been wrecked. What do you think about that :banana:

Yes i dont wreck them or void their warranty pretty ignorant huh?

Yeah 10 thousand miles a year and guess what no accident. Can you say the same?

Most long time members don't try to scam members of the board by trying to sell them wrecked cars without their knowledge.

You are being absolutely ridiculous! You have become the epitomy of a troll already, despite your "good" intentions.

Thanks for telling everyone his car was in an accident, but you are taking it to a completely ridiculous level and have just labeled yourself a moron.

If someone doesn't post it in there immediate ad, before you go and bash them on the board, give him the benefit of the doubt that he will tell the consumer about the mishap... You sound like an absolute child given your dumbass statements. Your first one was just fine. The thread starter explained, yet you still go on with your bullshit.

Its people like you that take this community into the shitter.....

Hermes... Good luck on the sale. I applaud you for coming out and being honest about the car. The car will find the right buyer, and until then its unfortunate you have to deal with douchebags trolling the threads.

Last edited:

Hermes

Established Member
Dear Air Head,

You mean you are still here even after you sold your car. I'm amazed. Still trying to have some fun causing trouble for others after your self-serving success in selling your car while dissing others? Members check his posts. They are all on this forum and all diss other people's cars as well as mine. See for yourselves. You have no answer for my comments except your insistence I am trying to cheat people. Serious buyers can check my veracity easily enough. That's clear I think. Let's end this properly in a manner lowbrow enough for you to understand, "Your mama wear's army boots". I can think of nothing more to add so I'll let you carry on without me. For others please feel free to contact me about my car if you are interested and I hope you enjoyed Air Head's display of ignorance as much as my friends did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread