When is the next GTG in Baton Rouge???

04cobracop

Established Member
Hey guys,

It's been a long time since we had a GTG at Hooters. Was just seeing if anyone was interested in meeting this month or next month. Let's start planning guys. Also DEAD EYE make sure you get off of work!!!! I still want that rematch. LOL:coolman:

nix5o

Established Member
Hey man I'll be home on vacation the last week of october. If you could make it then I'd love to bring my new cobra project over.

DEAD EYE

You must defeat Shenglong
Established Member
04cobracop said:
Hey guys,

It's been a long time since we had a GTG at Hooters. Was just seeing if anyone was interested in meeting this month or next month. Let's start planning guys. Also DEAD EYE make sure you get off of work!!!! I still want that rematch. LOL:coolman:

I'd like to give you that rematch. I really wanna see what that thing will do on the juice!:rockon:

SikSnke

Established Member
Last week of october? Ill cruise over from lafayette, hopefully with a few other cars... what specific day and time...etc...

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
See CTC thread. I'm sure a few people will be over here and we can all meet up. I'd be up for a meet also but am headin to Tenn for vacation w/ "the boss"

nix5o

Established Member
The last week of oct would be best. I say sunday the 22nd. Me and siksnke and a few others will make the drive across the bridge for some wings at hooters.

04cobracop

Established Member
Hey guys,

Let's do it the last week of Oct. 28th or 29th, due to fact that everyone can start making plans to have off. So I was thinking either Sat. or Sun. whatever is best for everyone.

DEAD EYE

You must defeat Shenglong
Established Member
Saturday the 28th would be better than a Sunday the 29th. I'd hate to hang out and go to work the next day. lol.

04cobracop

Established Member
Yeah DEAD EYE Sat. is alot better for me too. I know I will have aleast five guys coming up there with me. Two mustangs S/C W/N20 and two SS H/C/I/ one with N20. Awesome guys who just like to hang out with real cars!!!

nix5o

Established Member
Bummer I'll be in orland at the street car nationals. I guess I'll have to catch ya'll some other time.

FEARSNO1

KB Shelby, enough said
Established Member
i can make the drive across the bridge also but i might have to drag siksnke's ass all the way across it like i did with the first owner of his car last time that car crossed the bridge with me lol.

nix5o

Established Member
OH Snap, a little trash talking. Well I'll take on the winner. Not to hijack the thread but maybe all the Lafayette guys can get together some time while I'm in town.

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
FEARSNO1 said:
i can make the drive across the bridge also but i might have to drag siksnke's ass all the way across it like i did with the first owner of his car last time that car crossed the bridge with me lol.

Hmmm.....that car looks a bit familiar.....Damnit Brandon. When can i expect delivery on "MY" cobra. Tell Nathan to go...oh, and to the op, mind if I bring the truck? All i got right now until Brando gets rich. PM me when u get a chance Brandon.

grey03mach1

Speed Junkie
Established Member
I'm game! Sat. the 28th sounds good to me. That is unless the baby decides to come a little earlier than expected. (It's due on Nov.6th).

I'll most likely have a couple more ppl follow me there.

SikSnke

Established Member

haha ya i wouldnt mind you dragging me anyways...i can save on gas so i can fill the bottle?!:beer: If you ever get that shelby you can just pack me up in the trunk...:shrug:

SikSnke

Established Member
Nix5o...ya we will have to try and get something organized when you get back. If fearsno1 will ever bring that biotch out to play....

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
SikSnke said:
Nix5o...ya we will have to try and get something organized when you get back. If fearsno1 will ever bring that biotch out to play....

Hey nathan....what yall did this weekend? I was in town all weekend. Any good kills? well i know it rained a LOT on saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread