DD 17x10.5 Chrome Cobra Rim pic

PushinTheLimit

Established Member
Heres what it could look like guys.. enjoy:rockon:

deepdishcobrasci0-1.jpg

Thrust

Established Member
Who sells those? I want a pair like yesterday!!!:banana: That is the perfect wheel for me. I really like the design of the stock wheel, and I always thought that these cars would look great with a deep dish stock style rear. I have seen that center cap before, but I cannot place what company it is from.:??:

BlueSS

nerdman said:
the picture says american muscle. witch used to be mustang tuning.
Definately from the Mustang Tuning site, what do you mean by "what it could look like"? Did you just photoshop a regular one, or do you have some inside info on them coming out?

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
KissMySVT said:
Definately from the Mustang Tuning site, what do you mean by "what it could look like"? Did you just photoshop a regular one, or do you have some inside info on them coming out?

Theres another thread with someone asking if these were made and if someone could photoshop what they'd look like. Apparantly someone did it and boy do they look good!

PushinTheLimit

Established Member
I'll let the cat out of the bag guys... its me that requested that photochop. And yes, that is exactly what it is. I too wish that these rims were made but at the present time, nobody does. But this is what they would look like. I've been asking around a couple of companies what it might take for someone to sell these but no big news as of yet.

FaYgOkRiS

SVT BOSS 570
Established Member
Hey what size lip would everyone agree on for the rear wheels, and should the DD be only for the rears or maybe a one inch lip up front? I just had a brain storm and these questions I must know?

And how many members on here would want these wheels?

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
:eek:

There are dozens of fellow cobra guys who are very eager to see someone step up to the plate and make a DD stocker. That is bad ass.

We should all email American Muscle a.k.a Mustang Tuning and who knows, with enough interest they may get on board with this.

Count me in if these ever get made! :banana:

MorpheusGPR

Established Member
I would like at least the rears maybe fronts but I would prefer to avoid having to buy 4 new rims since I have 6 total now ;)

Would these fit without having to change anything with the IRS? That would be key for me...I don't want to have to worry about grinding IRS bolts and the like.

BlueSS

I'm ready to mount some 315's on them, definately would get a pair! Makes no sense that they make deep dish bullitts, FR500's and Cobra R's but no Terminator DD? WTF?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread