So uh, what happened to the Evolution GT500??????????

1BADGT500

***Back-In-Black***
Established Member
bluestreak89 said:
They were supposed to go to the track and run 9's and then just disappeared. :shrug: What gives? :smmon:

They got rained out...

Now they're busy as sh*t modding other GT500's for folks who have the need for speed.

I'm sure they will be back as soon as they get to run their car again.

95_XB331

Established Member
Well tracks over there usually close at the end of Oct with a couple of test-n-tunes until thanksgiving. (Then again MIR in DC/MD has a huge event about now to wrap up the season).

Then again, their website says 10.46 @ 132.83 mph. So they didn't hit 9's. I'm sure their modding away regardless if the engine blew or not.

Evolution

Established Member
The engine did not blow; we have been very busy testing different parts for the GT500. We're working on a number of parts, i.e. Upgraded Heat Exchanger with fans, Throttle Bodies, and continued enhancements to the computer. We find new parameters every day.

We have a lot of GT500's at the shop we're working on from customers all around the United States.

We will be heading to the track this weekend; weather permitting and I will have updated information and videos for everyone.

We also have several (Mail Order) packages available for the Shelby GT500; if anyone is interested give me a call at (610)485-3596 or shoot me an e-mail at [email protected]

Below is one of the car's we're working on.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Those wheels + a White GT500 FTW!!!

Badass car!

-Jeff

chuckstang

Established Member
I'm not a fan of the painted side skirts. Makes the car look bloated and heavy.
I may try and just remove the side skirts all together when I get one. I want the side of the car to be smooth right down to the ground like the Terms.
(I like the look of the term's side skirts over the bulky 99-02 side skirts like mine)

1bad04cobra

Established Member
chuckstang said:
I'm not a fan of the painted side skirts. Makes the car look bloated and heavy.
I may try and just remove the side skirts all together when I get one. I want the side of the car to be smooth right down to the ground like the Terms.
(I like the look of the term's side skirts over the bulky 99-02 side skirts like mine)
Motor trend i think it was showed a picture of the 2009 mustang with a facelift,it has smooth rocker panels:pepper:

R1Lello

Established Member
:shrug:

ok, anybody..........who makes those wheels??? Guess they are 19's..........Anybody????? website????

chuckstang

Established Member
+1 on HRE
I think they very very $$$$$$ lol

ps-I hope they come out with smooth rocker panels for the 05-08 stangs so we don't have to wait for the facelift!!!

Users who are viewing this thread