Florence, AL cobra owners watch out!!

SVTcobraGirl

Banned
folks better keep an eye on you cars.. someone in this area isnt happy with cobra owners. My car got keyed up somewhere in town last night. Found it after i came out of the mall. Whole freakin car on the drivers side was keyed along with the hood and cobra badge gone off the fender... sorry jack asses... im so pissed its not funny... :cuss: :fm: beware of the pics they're not pretty.....
carkeyed006.jpg

carkeyed005.jpg

carkeyed004.jpg

carkeyed003.jpg

carkeyed001.jpg

Last edited:

MikeW

Established Member
Holy Shit that sucks!

I hope they can paint it back to your satisfaction but i am sure you will never feel the same about leaving your Cobra in a parking lot all alone.

Good luck with the fix and I hope they find the bastards that did it.

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
:eek:

So sorry to see that happen. No one appreciates other peoples' things that they've worked to buy and maintain.:mj:

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
Holy Crap....I would launch some nukes. I bet it was a girl. Girls hate other girls with nice shit. And if you are HOT? Awww shit, jealousy. Sorry to hear it.

SVTcobraGirl

Banned
god.. now i have 2 body shops telling me NOT to paint the whole car.. they can blend it "good enough" 30k car ...i dont want GOOD ENOUGH i want 13,000 miles on the car good enough lol Im stressing over this crap so bad its scary.... they're saying they will only paint the half thats damaged....im workin with idiots here

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
Ok....tell them to paint just that side and the hood...and tell them that if you can tell ANY LITTLE BIT OF DIFFERENCE between that side and the other.....they are not getting paid. Get them to sign something. And THEN ask them if they would rather paint just one side. :rollseyes

The Joker

Johnny Rev Customs
Established Member
that is beyond gay. who the hell takes the time out of their life to just mess someone else's shit up?? good luck to you and very sorry that happened.

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
WhippleBlowJob said:
Ok....tell them to paint just that side and the hood...and tell them that if you can tell ANY LITTLE BIT OF DIFFERENCE between that side and the other.....they are not getting paid. Get them to sign something. And THEN ask them if they would rather paint just one side. :rollseyes

Exactly - either that or tell your insurance you don't feel those 2 places are legitimate enough and you need other "certified insurance" facilities. Its YOUR Cobra, nobody overrules your own judgement.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
i would probably beat someone to within an inch of their life for that if i caught them in the act. my guess would be a 17 year old ricer fits the profile of someone that would do that, man that upsets me.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
holy **** thats ****ed up shit. ****ing jealous people have to destroy what others work so hard to have just cause theyre too ****ing lazy to get something as nice. God that shit pisses me off. Mall Security didnt capture it?

I would pay your insurance deductible and get the whole thing repainted by a Ford autobody shop (usually dealerships in a area will have one central place for autobody stuff). Our Heritage Ford has a shop down the road that has the full setup to spray the same quality finishes as comes from the factory.

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
Sorry to hear bout the car. Talk with your Ins and ask them if you do go throught ins, that your claim will not go negative on you ins credt.
Ins has numerical credit like your regular credtit score. Any time now you go through ins for anything they give you a claim number. Down the road this will look like a payout, (like it was your fault). Check with your Ins first to make sure it wont look like a negative payout at your fault.
Good luck...slo-poc..

SpectorV

Established Member
My insurance company is STILL (a year later) fighting with the ****tard that hit my car he didnt have insurance and is trying to twist the story and say his ex wife was driving... to bad I have an eye witness and made them all go inspect the car damage together along with her hearing the retard accept all damages and say he would pay for it all :)

SVTcobraGirl

Banned
my insurance company took pics of the damage to show it wasnt involved in a accident.. and i also took hard copys and digital and keeping them with the paperwork.

Insurance company wont pay for the whole car.. just the hood, drivers fender, door, quarter and rear bumper. Im paying to have the other sides chips fixed and blended in. Car goes to the shop january 3rd.. and will probably remain there for about 2-3 weeks... oh well.. at least it'll look good for upcoming car show season!

Hunt93FiveO

Waiting
Established Member
This summer I caught 2 kids doing this to my car but they only was about to start when my fatass went running after them...but they were on bikes.This happen at wal mart in Decatur tho.

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
just make sure the shop has a good color matching system at their place and doesnt just go out and but a can of pre mixed factory paint.. you can blend and be unable to tell if you really know what you're doing , they may need to wet sand/ reclear some of the rest of the body after to get the texture of the paint to match though.. good luck and dont settle or pay until its done right!!!

Users who are viewing this thread