Check this tool (blwncamaro) out for a good laugh.

WVUAnt

Lets Go!!.....
Established Member
My favorite line from the whole thing:

"yea i'm workin on my third rear end right now with 91,000 miles on the clock, not to bad. I have a ford 9 inch with 4.56 posi sitting in my shop right now getting ready to go in soon. I'm not to worried bout breakin the rear end cause I specialize in building custom motors and rear ends also at my shop so if I break something i'll just fix it myself."

Hello...

slow94gt

Slow for now
Established Member
leaving at 6100 NUMEROUS times would more than likely shatter that little pewny 10 bolt.

Mcqueen

Banned
lol, you beat the sh*t outta that dude.. they finally locked the thread.

i think he was very jealous on cobras and made up a story.

whyte_03

I got your HEMI hanging!!
Established Member
Mcqueen said:
lol, you beat the sh*t outta that dude.. they finally locked the thread.

i think he was very jealous on cobras and made up a story.

ain't that the damn truth.. i should PM that guy and drive there just to whip some ass!!! :banana:

4tun8

Evolved
Established Member
I'm on that board too....Let's just say they have like ZERO respect for Evo's over there, especially this dude named Wesman....who even though he drives a mid 13 second car he feels the need to tell me such things as how unreliable the Evo is......I find that funny considering I've been pushing 430 to the wheels, running 11 second 1/4s, and pushing 33psi.....all on the stock block.

Oh....and my car has 60,000 miles =)

Honestly if the motor blew up tommorow I wouldn't be mad, I've beat it to a pulp, but so far all systems are still go.

I'd love to race this joker, but considering I just put a huge compressor wheel in my turbo (one that supports 600 to the crank) it wouldn't be fair in the least.

If you want a good laugh search for Wesman hah. I believe he was on here and was banned....although it was using a different name.

I love svtperformance.com seriously, I feel more accepted here then I do on my own damn evo boards hah.

Common

Established Member
4tun8 said:
I'm on that board too....Let's just say they have like ZERO respect for Evo's over there, especially this dude named Wesman....who even though he drives a mid 13 second car he feels the need to tell me such things as how unreliable the Evo is......I find that funny considering I've been pushing 430 to the wheels, running 11 second 1/4s, and pushing 33psi.....all on the stock block.

Oh....and my car has 60,000 miles =)

Honestly if the motor blew up tommorow I wouldn't be mad, I've beat it to a pulp, but so far all systems are still go.

I'd love to race this joker, but considering I just put a huge compressor wheel in my turbo (one that supports 600 to the crank) it wouldn't be fair in the least.

If you want a good laugh search for Wesman hah. I believe he was on here and was banned....although it was using a different name.

I love svtperformance.com seriously, I feel more accepted here then I do on my own damn evo boards hah.

we love you back as long as you dont say that your car is far superior to cobras like some phucktards say..........BTW.....they were drivin like a chysler 300 or sumtin lol

Mcqueen

Banned
4tun8 said:

are you kidding me dude?? he is launching at 6100 RPM. he will blew your AWD, my RWD, anything on the road with that launch and put busses on you!

don't mess with that dude. he is ITALIAN!!!

:lol:

redline360

Established Member
I was pretty much done after reading the first two pages....ahahaha

6100 launches, third rear.......umm hello

4tun8

Evolved
Established Member
we love you back as long as you dont say that your car is far superior to cobras like some phucktards say..........BTW.....they were drivin like a chysler 300 or sumtin lol

I like cobra's and I like Evo's, I've won and lost to both =p

4tun8

Evolved
Established Member
The displacement argument is invalid, because the cobra is FI. That's like me saying that the cobra motor is bogus because I've killed them with my 2.0 liter which is less then half of the displacement....

It doesnt work out because I push huge amounts of air.

And if you do bring up displacement they'll just say..."put an sc on the ls1 and what happens!?!?!?" my own personal response would be "your mullet grows wings and flies" but I don't think they would like that =)

Emin

Banned
"I'm italian bro I don't play like that"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread