BBS RK Plasmas and tires for sale...

Red99SVT

Established Member
I am listing my set of BBS RK plasmas with tires for sale. The wheels ARE the staggered version. They are 10's in the back and 8.5's up front. The fronts have almost new tires and the backs have a set of BFG 315/30/18 drag radials that have about 40% tread left. The rear tires are almost bald when you buy them new, so I would not wanna be driving in the rain on them like they are. These wheels are in unbelievable shape. I will be posting pics soon. They have just been sitting in my garage not even on a car, so I am gonna sell them. You cannot buy these wheels anymore and are one of the best looking ones you can get IMO. I will have pics posted in the next day or so. I am in north Georgia and would rather meet up or sell locally instead of shipping these.

Asking price is $2200

Red99SVT

Established Member
Here are a few pics. Should give you an idea. Like I said the wheels are in awesome shape.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

mrose75

Established Member
Damn, you might have had a deal 3-4 months from now..... Where is Cartersville in relation to Augusta?

mrose75

Established Member
??? Haven't a clue what you're talking about just got here Sunday and will be here until first week of July.

Last edited by a moderator:

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
AirForce Hemi said:
Are these rims liter then the stock 03/04 rims?

A little. From memory, about 19/21lbs for the BBS.

BTW, do these have ANY knicks/curbing/rash at all?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread