*Garage Queen*1994 Mustang GT w/ 54k miles!

yello 5.0

Established Member
Alright, I might regret this later, but it's official. I bought my Mustang back in 1995, it was only 1 year old. After 13 years of pampering and enhancing this fine machine, it's up for grabs.
Some quick facts: Chrome yellow, Cobra front fascia, R hood, Black leather w/ Recaro seats, 17x8 & 17x11 XR LeMans (discontinued Stalker wheels), Vortech S-Trim, Edelbrock heads, Panhandle Performance custom tune (474 rwhp), 6-disc changer, cold A/C. I entered the car in three carshows and came out with three 1st place trophies...people cannot believe this car is 14 years old!
Why am I selling? It sits in the garage under the car cover until spring/summertime cruise nights. I just don't drive it anymore! I'm thinking of buying a good, all-around performance car like a M3 or something similar. I'll be 33 years old this year, so I feel like the Mustang-Fever I've had for so long is sorta fizzing out :shrug: I'll be happy to send photos upon request, car is located in Panama City, FL. I know what I have invested into the car, but I'm also realistic...make a serious offer and we'll talk. I have extra parts (wheels/tires, engine parts etc) that will go with the car. Thank you for your interest.
-Gary

yello 5.0

Established Member
Funny, was asked today what's that "whistling" sound. Told him the altenators going out ;)

1time

Established Member
i wish u were sellin last may!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweet car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Beautiful car, and I bet the pictures don't do the car any justice!! I do have a friend looking, so if possible can you pm me with some shots on the interior and what type of $$ you are looking to get?

yello 5.0

Established Member
I'm guessing the age is scaring people away...I guess I can throw in the 4' tall 1st place trophy it won at the World of Wheels...

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
In the picture with the plains, the sideskirt is missing. In the pic of the passenger side the sideskirt is on. Not trying to pick but clarify.

BTW, another bump for a nice car.

yello 5.0

Established Member
Thanks for asking! I took the side skirts off for a more "streamline", muscular look. No worries, they're in my shed incase the new owner wants them back on.
I actually planned on filling in the holes and repainting for a total streamline look, but...

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
uploadfortheman.gif

upload2fortheman.gif

upload3fortheman.gif

upload4fortheman.gif

awesome car. low miles supercharged. one clean car man good luck!

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
I am guessing you are in the air force and are stationed at Tyndall AFB. My uncle retired from there and still works there on the civillian side. Beautiful car by the way! bump for that

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread