03 OXFORD VERT 40,xxx miles 19,900 O.B.O

03DANNY

Time served
Established Member
I am selling my 03 oxford white with 40,xxx miles. The veh. has very few mods: slotted & drilled rotors (4), JLP air intake, styling bar, cobra grill emblem. Every thing on the car works perfectly, no head tick (before anyone asks). I am the second owner of the car. The car was involved in a accident when the previouse owner had it. The car was repaired profesionally and everything is in working order not warning lamps on of any kind. It has a clean and clear Texas title. The paint and body are in excellent shape no rock chips or door dings on the car. The veh. is priced very well being that it is a clean title convertible with low mileage. I sold an 03 coupe earlier this year for 19,000.00 with a rebuilt title. This car is in really good shape and is an eye catcher when the top is down. It comes with the convertable boot as well. The price is 19,900 o.b.o I can be contacted at (956) 532-7763 with Danny. The car will not disappoint anyone specially for the price.

Mycars025.jpg

Mycars029.jpg

Mycars035.jpg

Mycars053.jpg

Mycars026.jpg

Mycars028.jpg

Mycars034-1.jpg

Mycars047.jpg

Mycars041-1.jpg

Mycars045.jpg

Mycars030.jpg

Mycars051.jpg

Mycars038.jpg

Last edited:

red9450

Established Member
should be higher IMO. This is a real nice price for a car this clean and unmolested.

03DANNY

Time served
Established Member
I am in South Texas about 5hrs from Sugarland I don't know excactly what was repaired in the accident. I can tell the radiator support has been replaced because some of the welds are not the factory spot welds. I would imagine the bumper, lamps, header panel, grill, possibley the hood have been replaced. The pictures are current they were taken on 2-20-08 and as you can see from the pics above it would be very hard to tell it was in an accident and It does have a clean clear title with no liens. I have had offer very close to were I want to be should not last long will make someone very happy.

03DANNY

Time served
Established Member
Sold Thanks SVT. Sorry I had not responded to some pm's I haven't been online in a while but the vehichle sold Thurday 3-6-08 Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread