Premium Membership Registration Now Open

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I’m pleased to announce that SVTP now offers a Premium Membership upgrade. This has been a successful program over the past few years, and has really helped us take the site to the next level. PM dues make up a big part of the funding we use upgrade the site and keep it running at peak performance levels. By becoming a Premium Member you help support SVTP and gain access to some exclusive features on the site.

These are the added benefits of supporting SVTP by becoming a Premium Member:

- Premium Membership Recognition Under Username
- Unlimited Private Conversations
- Access to Private Forums
- Access to Exclusive Vendor Specials and Group Purchases
- An Exclusive Premium Membership Gift Package
- Access to Future Exclusive SVTP Merchandise
- Access to Future Hospitality Facilities at SVTP Sponsored Events
- First Notice of SVTP Events
- First Notice of Cars Needed for Editorial Content
- Early Access to SVTP Exclusive Content
- Access to the Keyword Alerts System
- Access to Premium Forum Themes

The list of benefits is subject to change at any time. It is likely that more features will be added in the future as we are currently working on a few. It is priced at $45 per year. All SVTP rules will still apply to Premium Members as they would to any other member. The Premium Membership fee is non-refundable.

The proceeds will be used for the future projects, along with further upgraded servers and software. I feel this is a much better option than whoring out the site to advertisers like so many other sites do. My ultimate goal is to carry the SVTP experience onto the road. We are working on setting up even more SVTP/SVTOA events beyond those we host at Mustang Week and Ponies in the Smokies. The Premium Membership revenues would be directed towards goals such as that.

You can sign up here:

SVTP Premium Membership Registration

Payment can also be made with a money order, payable to SVTPerformance. If interested inquire about the shipping address for the money order.

SVTPerformance

Last edited:

Bowhuntr11

I am a semi-n00b now..
Established Member
*removed by moderator*

LISTEN UP!!! THIS THREAD WILL STAY ON-TOPIC! IF YOU CANT POST CONSTRUCTIVELY AND ON-TOPIC, YOU NEED TO STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD. THIS THREAD WILL NOT BE MUCKED UP.

FordSVTFan.

Common

Established Member
DONE.

And for those of you bitching out and making lame excuses for not buying it, JUST QUIT IT!!!

Say you dont want to pay and NOT that you CAN'T. 45$ is what most of you spend on a halfway decent meal.

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
For those of us cave people who don't have/can't figure out paypal, can we pay by check? (or in my case, can I pay with salt?-it worked for the Romans!)

Don Juan

Established Member
You sold me on the "no waiting period between posts", I get the "you must wait xx seconds between posts"message all the time. :lol1: I'll be signing up within the next few days.

Hell I paid more for my rapidshare account. :thumbsup:

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
I'll be signing up tonight!

EDIT: Just paid it. Shirt size L. Also, is that all I'm needing to do? Not really positive on that.

Last edited:

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
when my wife gets out of school in nov, and gets here ace back to work.,., I will sign up :thumbsup: but I'm on lock down until then :shrug:

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
i'll be signing up by this weekend.

Also when searching it has to be 4 or more letters, so when searching for BBK or MAC or Oil Pump it doesnt work too well and wondering if the search will be more specific as well as more results?

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
sounds good, the only thing i would say is you should start in texas and work your way out to the coasts...

+65,000 to not include texas from the get go is cutting off a huge segment of the SVT population ...

But I will sign up anyway .. I am used to being the bastard red headed stepchild ... :beer:

f2hatch

Established Member
all done:) shirt size XL thank you. i didnt see where to put the size in.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
This is per year? Ouch that puts me out. But good luck with it!! If I hear good things about it I might just pony up the money (Poor college kid lol)

I do want a SVTP sticker though :shrug:

Lightning + 20s + $100+ per tank of gas = Broke College student? Somethings wrong with that equation. So stop polluting the thread about why you are a 'poor' college kid.

txyaloo

Established Member
Done!

Travis, can you also make a "premium member theme" that removes the adsense stuff?

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
dOne .. wOot .. thanks sid! how long after you pay does it take effect?

Last edited:

Finaltheorem47

I'm a Lead Farmer
Established Member
what position does a non SVT owner hold on membership? Are the events/cruses/shows for SVT people only? Is it looked down upon, like if I had a Mach 1 to go to an SVT event?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
So we get limited seatch results, no attachments, and 60 second delays in posting/searching?

wow..boo to that.

That's what the standard SVTP membership has always been.

For those of us cave people who don't have/can't figure out paypal, can we pay by check? (or in my case, can I pay with salt?-it worked for the Romans!)

We can arrange something. No salt though.:beer:

i'll be signing up by this weekend.

Also when searching it has to be 4 or more letters, so when searching for BBK or MAC or Oil Pump it doesnt work too well and wondering if the search will be more specific as well as more results?

I'll look into making that change.

Users who are viewing this thread