Big Boned!
Established Member
front.jpg

wing.jpg

side.jpg

ROCMAN

Big Boned!
Established Member
It's an 08 ACR. It's completely stock with the exception of Tint and a drivers seat lowering kit. It comes stock with Piggy Back coilovers, so I will be taking it to get lowered, corner blaanced, and track aligned. I want to get some base line numbers before any mods. I flew out to NE on Wednesday to pick it up. I drove it down to TX to visit my pops for the 4th, and left on Sunday. I just got back last night. It now has 2400 miles on it. :pepper:

asiancobra

PSN: new_edge_cobra
Established Member
It's an 08 ACR. It's completely stock with the exception of Tint and a drivers seat lowering kit. It comes stock with Piggy Back coilovers, so I will be taking it to get lowered, corner blaanced, and track aligned. I want to get some base line numbers before any mods. I flew out to NE on Wednesday to pick it up. I drove it down to TX to visit my pops for the 4th, and left on Sunday. I just got back last night. It now has 2400 miles on it. :pepper:

wow! its always good to be rich!:bowdown:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Sick sick sick. Lower that bad boy and you are golden. Man I'd love to have a car come with KW coilovers stock...

ROCMAN

Big Boned!
Established Member
Thanks guys. This is my second Viper. I have also had an FGT, a couple Z06's, and I currently also have a 650HP GT500. I'm a somewhat capable driver, so hopefully you will not see this car on wrecked exotics. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread