my 93 cobra is in 5.0 mustang and superfords!!!

8URC6

God Bless America
Established Member
Wow, R-302 blocked, 101mm turbo, powerglide....... incredible. Very nice set up beautiful. Awsome you kept the rear stock lower seats with the 10pt cage. :beer:

buddha93

Established Member
Nicely done car and scary fast. Have you run it with the 101 setup at the track yet? Times?

Good luck with the sale. Probably going to be a tough sell at that price, but you never know.

buddha93

Established Member
There's not doubt in my mind that's what you have in it. The trick is finding somebody with 45k laying around that want that specific car, with that engine combo. From what I remember of the article, you probably have that much in the engine and turbo parts alone. I don't think anyone misunderstands, it's just a hard sell, that's all.

fivestangs

Established Member
I'm not dogging on anyone, but, man, why on earth would you go through that much work and that much money and then turn around and sell it? ...and I'm not talking about people who, through no fault of their own, came into financial troubles (being laid off, etc), but I've seen enough guys selling cars like this for no apparent reason (well, not apparent to me anyway).

2bfeard

Established Member
I'm not dogging on anyone, but, man, why on earth would you go through that much work and that much money and then turn around and sell it? ...and I'm not talking about people who, through no fault of their own, came into financial troubles (being laid off, etc), but I've seen enough guys selling cars like this for no apparent reason (well, not apparent to me anyway).

Because my son's have gotten in to wrestling and we do alot of traveling around the country and I just don't have time to show and race it. I've got other Mustangs to play with, a 06 gt and a teal 93 Cobra.

racerbox77

Established Member
That's half of what I have into building it!!! People don't understand all it takes to build a car like this, until they start there own build and finish there car, then they relize they could have paid half for someone else car

I'm not sying its not worth it man, dont get all bent outta shape. Just tryin to say that its gonna be tuff to find someone to pay that.

But I will say I dont believe your last comment that you have $90,000 invested ("That's half of what I have into building it!!!") :dw: Unless of course you did non of the work yourself. :shrug:

Either way your car is SICK! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread