Reproduction Window Stickers

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
freakshow12 - would you be interested in scanning both window stickers at 300 dpi, saving them as jpegs and emailing them to me? This will help me get a base label to start with when creating the reproductions. That is how I started the ones for the 93 Cobras - a fellow svtpeformance member scanned his and sent it to me, and I have used it as a base for all the ones I have done so far.

Black98COBRA, sLOWDOHC
If either of you guys can find a 98 Cobra window sticker that someone is willing to scan at 300 dpi (and at least "medium" resolution jpeg format), that would definitely help further the cause, as I don't have a sample of a 98 sticker, so I don't know the actual prices of the options, how they are spelled, etc.

Otherwise, I can try to work off a 96 sample that I have, but I know the prices will be wrong.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
That is great, freakshow12! I've set up another email account so I can accept large files - [email protected]. Let me know via PM or this post when you have sent me the file, as I don't check the aol account very regularly.

Thanks for your help!

Nordi

I'll never grow up!
Established Member
I may be interested in one too. I have it, but can't find it. I wish I could though, it is signed by John Coletti.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
epracmetcon - PM sent

Mustanganatic - I have no idea how the 94 pace car window sticker is supposed to look, nor the cost of the options. If you know someone with a pace car who could scan their original at 300dpi at full size (100%), saved as a high quality jpeg (~4mb in size), and then email it to me, I could easily drop your information in and make you one. Otherwise, I'm afraid I couldn't be very accurate.

Mustanganatic

FOG
Established Member
Originally posted by 93Cobra2771
epracmetcon - PM sent

Mustanganatic - I have no idea how the 94 pace car window sticker is supposed to look, nor the cost of the options. If you know someone with a pace car who could scan their original at 300dpi at full size (100%), saved as a high quality jpeg (~4mb in size), and then email it to me, I could easily drop your information in and make you one. Otherwise, I'm afraid I couldn't be very accurate.
I was thinking that. I'll see what I can come up with. Thanks for your effort.

UKCobra

Established Member
I have both my 94 Cobra Pace Car sticker, (worn and tatty) and my 95 R window sticker.

I'd be happy to scan them and send them if It meant I could get fresh re-prints.

The only issue is my scanner is not working, so I would need to visit a friend or borrow one.

Mark

Mustanganatic

FOG
Established Member
93Cobra2771,
I also have the window sticker of my '95 R that is in fairly good shape. I'll have to find a scanner that will meet your requirements though. Let me know if you would like to have it.

Users who are viewing this thread