65k Mile 1998 Cobra Convertible For Trade for Built Foxbody in NJ

aarone1990

Established Member
Well, I may take cash if it's a good offer. It's been a garage kept toy since we've owned it, so please take that into consideration before making an offer. Thanks.

yfz162

88mph....serious shit!!!!
Established Member
I have tried several times over the last 2 years to trade my 96 cobra drop top with a T-trim, built motor, trans, meth, and nitrous plus all the other popular mustang mods for a built fox with zero luck. You might have better luck just selling it man. Not saying it won't happen, just my experience. Good luck it's a sharp cobra!

aarone1990

Established Member
I've had a few offers so far, I think your problem was being pretty modified. Stock or close to stock is the way to go when you're selling.

aarone1990

Established Member
This car is about to go off the market, too many people offering me pennies or their p.o.s fox with bolt ons. No thanks. This cobra is most likely the nicest in the area, so if you're seriously interested let me know. I'll send pics through a PM. Otherwise I'm keeping it to enjoy for myself :)

aarone1990

Established Member
That's fairly nice. Don't know how I feel about the paint though. If anything was to happen, there would have to be cash on your end as well.

Users who are viewing this thread