• Sunday 5PM

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
edit: I will say the 1st meet is tentatively set for

Saturday February 28th @ 1P.M.

As I am sure you guys already know, NO ACTING STUPID, BURNOUTS, OR ANYTHING THAT WILL MERIT YOU TO BE ASKED TO LEAVE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recently Denham Springs, Louisiana (70726) has opened a new Hooters. Its located right in front of the Bass Pro Shop off of Range Ave. Near I-12.

My Wife has been working there for a while now. A week or so ago they had a little Jeep meet over there and my wife came up with a great idea! She pushed the point to her manager that I have a Cobra and know of quite a few people with some FORDS. (And the wonderful world-wide access to many-a mustangs via da intranet) They are attempting to increase regular business and begin hosting some events.:dancenana:

So, I am going to work with Hooters and you guys to set up a good day so that We can have A TON of vehicles show up. I'm sure that they would be interested in offering us a deal, maybe 1 free 16oz. draft beer, maybe some wings, or even a kind of combo deal if we are part of the group? Any Ideas PLEASE POST UP. I will run them by him.

BIASED as I am I would enjoy that this be a FORD Product show only. Some nice DOMESTICS are OK.I would appreciate that you not invite or entertain the idea to bring any IMPORTS (GERMAN, JAPANESE, KOREAN, ETC.)

I am hoping to have this event begin this Feb. or even March and continue as often as we would like. We could include cruises or some other events. During the summer I know that Hooters will be having some block parties and different things. So we'll see!

You guys needs to VOTE FOR A

SATURDAY (STARTING @ 5,6, OR 7PM)
OR
SUNDAY (STARTING AT 2, 3, 4, OR 5PM)

LET ME KNOW

Last edited:

Pure03Venom

Imma Ho...
Established Member
I like sunday afternoons as the place "shouldn't" be too swamped at that point. Dinner time saturday seems like it would be hard to park. But, I'm open for either.

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
The poll will directly affect what time I set up the Events based on the results after a few weeks.

Take into consideration if we continue this it may be on Tiger Football Days, UCF Fights, and other items. Sunday you have NFL.

I wouldn't mind Saturdays but I won't be able to make most of the events during the Tiger football season so there fore I vote for 4 Sunday.

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
The poll will directly affect what time I set up the Events based on the results after a few weeks.

Take into consideration if we continue this it may be on Tiger Football Days, UCF Fights, and other items. Sunday you have NFL.

I wouldn't mind Saturdays but I won't be able to make most of the events during the Tiger football season so there fore I vote for 4 Sunday.

Pure03Venom

Imma Ho...
Established Member

That's kind of what had me thinking saturday was bad with college football. Missing NFL isn't really that big of a deal.

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
I cant make the sunday meet since I am a Nascar buff..lol

BTW.....your wife works at Hooters? Wheres the pics?...j/k

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
I cant make the sunday meet since I am a Nascar buff..lol

BTW.....your wife works at Hooters? Wheres the pics?...j/k

Well we could always watch Some of the Games, Races, Fights, and etc at HOOTERs? ya know people do that?

oh so, what?... pics or ban? lol... I'll put one up when I get on @ home... which usually is about ONCE A MONTH

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
I work, but if I'm off I'll roll out

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
Well keep voting. The motions are in place on my end. Waiting to hear back from Hooters.

Of course I dream that we will continue to expand, maybe we can become a annual show that takes the whole Bass Pro Lot too! Kinda like the Pensacola weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread